A Different Take On UFO's

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

A Different Take On UFO's

Post by JimT »

Investigative Reporter Explains Why UFOs Could Be Top-Secret Laser Tech Designed to Confuse Our Military

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/national-s ... r-military

"...a Wall Street Journal op-ed by legal analyst and investigative reporter Jeffrey Scott Shapiro theorizes those UFOs "maybe earthly -- and dangerous," created using laser-plasma technology."
(quoting https://www.wsj.com/articles/ufos-uaptf ... =flipboard)
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: A Different Take On UFO's

Post by Pitchy »

I tend to disagree as i seen a UFO back in about 1968 and i doubt the gov. new that much then.
I think it`s demonic, that`s my story and i`m sticking to it, now could the evil people now have something to do with demonic activity yes i could believe that.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Well ... the news story was about the more recent spate of sightings .... and as we know, everything in the news is to be trusted. :roll:
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

JimT wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:51 pm Well ... the news story was about the more recent spate of sightings .... and as we know, everything in the news is to be trusted. :roll:
Well yes the sighting will become more recent as we get closer to the Rapture to deceive people into thinking we have been removed by alians for the betterment of society.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

There is proof all over the world of nonhuman advanced activity. Gen 1:26 and 2:7 are one form.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:00 pm There is proof all over the world of nonhuman advanced activity. Gen 1:26 and 2:7 are one form.
Right but that doesn`t mean they are aliens life forms from another planet, fallen Angels demonic.
Deception and lies are the times we are in.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Jim i could see that might be a possibility but in the end it`s evil deception like everything else. :)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

God is not a man.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Ya lost me on that one, God was man in the flesh in Jesus.
All i`m saying is we fight not against the flesh but principalities of the air that we are in a time of lies and deception and God is allowing man to be deceived.
Take the book of Job, Satan went to God and God told him he could do anything to him except kill him, God is in control of everything and if we are in the end times God will let man believe the lies.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gen 2:7 predates Jesus by approx 4,000 years.

Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

I know that, i`m not arguing your point. :)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Then there are clearly aliens who are not demons. Though we don’t know what is included in the definitions of demons. I assume not Elohim or Yahweh Elohim.

Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

We seemed to see a lot of things in the sky in the 1960s then it seemed to taper off.

Now most people are not outside at night (or in the daylight for that matter) and we don't seem to see as many unexplained things in the sky.

These more recent sightings seem to be in closer proximity to military ships and installations, so I would not be surprised that there would be people who would set up such things to cause confusion.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

[/quote]
Deception and lies are the times we are in.
[/quote]

I don't know much about aliens......
I don't pretend to know God's plan.......
But the above statement is truth for sure.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

NEVER been to MO, but you're gonna have to show me what is REAL! Don't believe MSM or govt. anymore, and CERTAINLY NOT fauci! NEVER had a flu shot, got tested for the flu, and CERTAINLY WILL NOT get the shot! Heck, I can't even remember the last time I got the flu! HOWEVER, I do believe in GOD! YMMV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Old Savage wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:49 am Then there are clearly aliens who are not demons. Though we don’t know what is included in the definitions of demons. I assume not Elohim or Yahweh Elohim.
it's an interesting perspective. BUT, isn't it a little peculiar to call the OWNER and CREATOR of LIFE and MATTER and LIVING SOULS an 'alien' ? YHWH claims ownership of every soul and all of the earth.

AND YHWH ELOHIM is not two beings, just one. as in "hear O Israel", etc.

over,
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Elohim is apparently both singular and plural like a last name. Let us make man in our image. YHWH Elohim appears to be a particular Elohim. YHWH speaks from the perspective of I … I am that I am. Or ? what I am.

Aliens used as here refers to non humans from the human perspective.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But this is still a semi free country. Anyone can take any perspective they want on the issue, not that I will give their view any credence if it does not take into account the observable facts.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

YHWH Elohim appears
appearances can fool us. that name is ascribed to God the Father in this instance, and consists of two words. and is descriptive and meaningful in it's context, which is exactly what the original hearers of the expression understood in the context of their time, place, and understanding.

what it appears to be or suggest or to express is meaningless to us unless we can relate our understanding to the original hearers in the original context.

otherwise, something can appear to be something to us COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT.

for example, "Judas went out and hanged himself."
and "go thou and do likewise" are a good illustration of taking scripture out of context, and applying it's appearance, what it appears to mean, and completely missing the mark. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Are you working to take everything in a different context than I meant it? That is not at all what I meant nor does it address the point.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32 pm Are you working to take everything in a different context than I meant it? That is not at all what I meant nor does it address the point.

I try to understand the scripture you quoted in the context in which it was written, with the understanding of the people it was written to, without superimposing my contemporary context. IOW, what would Moses say about your proposition?

There are scriptures that more closely support what I think you meant. But anyway, let's kick this around in, say, a hundred years from now, OK?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I have watched that whole context canard be used be used to shape the meaning to shape the meaning to whatever the definer of the context wants. Just who gets to decide what the context it and who it was written to?

The point is YHWH is a being and not a man and extraterrestrial.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Cherry Picking lines of scripture to support a personal belief has probably started more conflict that any other thing. :idea:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

My final reply to all this we look through a glass darkly, we don`t have a clue what has happened in the past or what will happen in the future.
Like Blaine said people read scripture to fit their needs and many are getting rich from it.
Best thing is to leave it in Gods hands trust Him he is in control good or bad and in the end if you believe in him it will be ok.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Back to this context interjection. Prophesy is not written to the people at the time and history is written for all. Those comprise a significant portion of the scriptures. Might throw in Psalms and Proverbs.

And let's not forget alcoholics hitting the bottle for distorted view and conflict.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 pm Back to this context interjection. Prophesy is not written to the people at the time and history is written for all. Those comprise a significant portion of the scriptures. Might throw in Psalms and Proverbs.

And let's not forget alcoholics hitting the bottle for distorted view and conflict.

Are you thinking of somebody, or just tossing it out there.... :roll:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Blaine wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:06 pm
Old Savage wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 pm Back to this context interjection. Prophesy is not written to the people at the time and history is written for all. Those comprise a significant portion of the scriptures. Might throw in Psalms and Proverbs.

Me too, are you referring to friends or pastors you know ???
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Pitchy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:28 pm
Blaine wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Me too, are you referring to friends or pastors you know ???
Lots of people never got the memo about all souls eligible for being saved when you accept Grace...it's there for the asking.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Blaine wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:26 pm Lots of people never got the memo about all souls eligible for being saved when you accept Grace...it's there for the asking.
Now THAT is the Gospel right there!
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

JimT wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:49 pm
Blaine wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:26 pm Lots of people never got the memo about all souls eligible for being saved when you accept Grace...it's there for the asking.
Now THAT is the Gospel right there!
If we would all just remember this, we could be a whole lot more patient with each other.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Hadn't heard of Admiral Byrd's diary before...

https://youtu.be/0ybWK61XxOc

Seems odd a civilization could live without detection and without the ecosystem we see essential for life as we know it.

Still interesting to consider.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

JimT, you know what, in spite of you certain religious guys going with all your could bes etc.

Maybe, just maybe, they are extraterrestrial UFOs.

The most constructive interpretative religious descriptions to make everything fit in to any denomination’s or adenomination’s interpretation disguised as humor .. some of the info doesn’t fit.

Or maybe they are terrestrial based for God knows how long.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

well, i ain't religious. i am born again by a sovereign act of the sovereign creator who created all of us, and who offers all of us a choice of eternal future life as a free gift.

i don't promote any religion or denomination or cult or any other thing.

no religion, no denomination, no philosophy, no nothing can gainsay this offer because YHWH cannot lie.

i pass it on for the benefit of anyone who desires to get right with the savior who shed his blood and died for us.

this is not religious, this is acknowledgement and acceptance of Christ's offer. freely offered. nothing unidentified here. just simple binary absolute true truth.

that's all folks, and

GN, 73, CUL

Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

I find the Bible has an important theme all the way through it. Who is the sovereign. Who should rule or govern man.

Life is created on earth..
Life is corrupted on earth and in heaven via a rebel. He questions or causes doubts about God's love or welfare towards his earthly sons.
Basically he lies about God.
Jehovah or Yahweh set in motion the means to answer the rebellion. Give all creation the choice to chose whom is the sovereign. Jehovah or the rebels, the one called Satan the devil. Who incidentally is misleading the whole inhabited earth. Revelations 12:7-10. 1stJohn 5:19. John 8:44
And finally the series of events that destroys the rebellion restoring peace and a return for the earth to its creators original purpose.
Revelations 21: 3&4.

More is easily found and explained at JW.org.

Enjoy.

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

UFO's are nothing to worry about. They are time-travelling humans from the future.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Pisgah wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:54 am UFO's are nothing to worry about. They are time-travelling humans from the future.
:lol: ....and they returned!
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

A few years ago, a UFO was spotted near Waco, TX. Several credible witnesses saw it. One even got a picture of the stencil "not a step" on the craft. The Air Force still denies it was an experimental aircraft.
Why would Aliens use Air Force stencil warnings on their aircraft?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

piller wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:11 am A few years ago, a UFO was spotted near Waco, TX. Several credible witnesses saw it. One even got a picture of the stencil "not a step" on the craft. The Air Force still denies it was an experimental aircraft.
Why would Aliens use Air Force stencil warnings on their aircraft?
So that we won't be on our guard when they land to take over, and we won't be ready for disgusting slug-like creatures crawling out to devour us! :o :shock:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You guys are hilarious and credible on guns. Now just why would we shoot 500 yds with handguns? Elmer’s phony story? ;-)

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:39 pm You guys are hilarious and credible on guns. Now just why would we shoot 500 yds with handguns? Elmer’s phony story? ;-)
Phony?
Screenshot 2022-09-29 205536.png
Screenshot 2022-09-29 205310.png
Screenshot 2022-09-29 205052.png
actual achievers

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/elmer ... -shooting/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Read his story, yes phony.

Sorry, article of faith ???

Read his 1936 book on rifles.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Any idea of the wind drift and drop of a 22 lr from a pistol at 500 yds? Not buying it.

One shot for $100, you in? ;-)

Read Elmer’s version of the story. Others have made much more of it with different details.

CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

While I have no doubt there are aliens among us masquerading as Democrats trying to destroy our way of life, I have myself seen people hit the "Banana Rock" at Whittington Center which is about the size of a VW bug (but getting smaller every year) at 600 yards, off hand, one handed, in his first shot. I've also been told that a moderate length barrel is more suitable than a long barrel which requires much more hold over. I've also seen a good friend bust a fist sized rock at 100 yards with a 38 Special snubbie in Los Angeles. You don't know until you try! -Tutt
Last edited by CowboyTutt on Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Some People :roll:
Just because they can't do it, are positive somebody else can't, either. :lol:

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:14 pm Any idea of the wind drift and drop of a 22 lr from a pistol at 500 yds? Not buying it.

One shot for $100, you in? ;-)

Read Elmer’s version of the story. Others have made much more of it with different details.
https://www.shootersforum.com/threads/m ... ds.243955/

you in?
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I had a friend about 10 years older than me who spent his teenage years shooting a hundred thousand rounds or so of 22 Long rifle standard velocity out of a little Ivers-Johnson revolver. He would have to ‘walk-in’ his shots, and do it on a calm day, but he would hit quart oil cans at 300 yards which was the length of the abandoned quarry he shot at. The only way to tell was with a spotting scope and setting them on a narrow strip of metal scrap where a hit would usually knock them off; sometimes he’d count hits as misses because it was easy to hit a can and not knock it off, but just make a hole in it.

I’ve actually never been able to hit anything with open sights where the target was smaller than the front sight. I don’t understand how people do that, whether with handgun or rifle. I don’t even understand how they can use low magnification scopes. If I can’t see it clearly, I’m not gonna be able to hit it, so I tend to use higher magnification scope than most people.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

I’ve actually never been able to hit anything with open sights where the target was smaller than the front sight. I don’t understand how people do that, whether with handgun or rifle.
Doc, not sure here, but thinking 6 O'clock hold here is what is needed. A "center of mass" hold would not work at all. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Wow ! What a thread drift......

Elusive siver disks piloted by anthropomorphic green bugs to a heroic tragically burned and disfigured rancher/guide/author who never let his disabilities slow him down. Read how his (keith's) parents mended his worthless crippled arm/hand with home surgery.

"My left hand was turned upside down and back on my wrist, just a claw extending from the top of my wrist....."

"Mother got a bunch of cotton batts and gauze and soaked them in deer tallow for bandages. Father bought a gallon of 100 proof."

"I told them to follow through no matter how I screamed.....I want this hand straightened whether it is usable or not......"

"I passed out from the pain and crackling noises as dad straightened the fingers by breaking them. When I came to, my hand was strapped to a board used to dry mink and muskrat pelts. If there was any pain that was worse than the morning after the fire then this was it. But the hand and arm were straight and I was mighty proud of it !"
m.A.g.a. !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

CowboyTutt wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:59 pm
I’ve actually never been able to hit anything with open sights where the target was smaller than the front sight. I don’t understand how people do that, whether with handgun or rifle.
Doc, not sure here, but thinking 6 O'clock hold here is what is needed. A "center of mass" hold would not work at all. -Tutt
esso si que es