Squatting and Unlawful Occupation

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Squatting and Unlawful Occupation

Post by AJMD429 »

It just dawned on me that the same 'liberal' politians and electorate who think it is ok for someone who is 'disadvantaged' to just burglarize and occupy a home owned by someone 'lucky' enough to be 'privileged' to own the home, and thereby take possession and NOT be evicted, are the SAME politicians and electorate who think it is ok that Biden used censorship and fraud to 'win' the last presidential election, and essentially do the same thing to that big white house in DC.

I guess as a diagnostician, I constantly search for patterns, and try to figure out underlying causes for bad things that happen.

The most fundamental underlying problem with the disease we call 'progressivisim' seems to be the 'ends justify the means' mindset, which indeed says it is OK to lie, cheat, censor, steal, and even use violence, to attain some allegedly 'noble' goal. Of course the goal inevitably involves some virtue-signaling to preen and posture about saving the environment or helping the downtrodden, but when examined closely, is merely a smokescreen to hide maneuvering for their own materialistic gain or their own power over other people to force them to accept the values and beliefs of the 'progressives'.

Slowly, I'm learning what this 'disease' is... Trump Derangement Syndrome is a subset of this larger picture, but I think the only way to cure the society is to figure out the ROOT causes and get at them. If we keep pruning the branches but don't cut the trunk, we just make them stronger. Much of the cure is going to have to be EDUCATION - until we have youngsters who can at least do logic and math, and who understand basic U.S. history, we can't expect them to understand why minimum wage or affirmative action or carbon reduction or socialized healthcare are terrible ideas.

Anyway, I had to laugh when I realized the 'connection' between squatters in homes, and squatters in THE white house...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Squatting and Unlawful Occupation

Post by Grizz »

they have to squat to poop, right?

the missing dimension here is Spirit. there is the Spirit Who made the world and placed us in it, and there is the spirit who is hell-bent on destroying God and supplanting Him.

there is not ONE THING that any human being can do to abet or oppose this Spiritual War, other than choose a side . . . the outcome is pre-determined . . .

as Bob famously said, " ya gotta serve somebody . . . "

grizz
ai_3.jpg
ai_2.jpg
ai_1.jpg
KWIM ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.