Write to your State leaders

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Write to your State leaders

Post by JBowen »

After watching some news and You tube videos Thursday and being fed up with the about everything, I went on a tear and started writing to my US Congressman Bruce Westerman, US Senator John Boozman, State Senator Gary Stubblefield and Governor Sarah Hucklebee-Sanders. All Republicans.
I learned that Tyson Foods, which is an Arkansas chicken giant about 70 miles from me in Springdale AR, is now 79% owned by a Chinese company. How could our Government allow this!! So I wrote them all asking them all to put a stop to this practice and I believe this could be a National Security issue in my opinion right along with the Chinese owning any kind of property in the US.
I saw a video of the migrants rushing through barriers in El Paso, TX, pushing through the agents and National Guardsmen. I wrote to Westerman and Boozman demanding that they push harder for border reform and shut down the border now.
The third thing that hacked me off Thursday was the news clip of a Republican committee that is suggesting that the US raise it's retirement age again to save Social Security and Medicare. I wrote Westerman and Boozman again that I disagreed with them and that
what is needed is to stop wasteful spending on things like EVs and the New Green Deal, etc. Bring back common sense!

Anyway please join in and write your political leaders and squeak. Remember the squeaky wheel gets greased.
Let's make our leaders earn their pay.

Thanks,
JBowen