Speaking of Dillon Presses . . .

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Speaking of Dillon Presses . . .

Post by COSteve »

The thread about Scott breaking his Dillon press was interesting and Dillon's excellent CS and fast turn around is consistent with the service I received the 2 times in 20+ years I've had small issues with my equipment. First rate company, first rate products, first rate service.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind everyone who has a Dillon press or is considering buying one, that it's that time of year again. Dillon raises their prices in January so If you've got something to order, call their CS now, before Christmas to get in on the 2023 prices.

I talked to them recently as I was considering a new caliber (haven't decided yet) and asked why I'm finding some differences in prices and availability to order some p/n on line vs in the Blue Press.

The CS guy explained that one should take as gospel, the Dillon Blue Press prices and p/n vice their website as they continue to have issues with the website after the ransomware attack in 2022. To save you looking it up, their number is (800) 223-4570
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Speaking of Dillon Presses . . .

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

That’s some good information. Thank you.