Don't they make simple slings anymore?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Don't they make simple slings anymore?

Post by AJMD429 »

I have several fancy single point slings and transition slings and so on but I really like this little sling that I have because it only has one buckle and yet because there are screws on it instead of stitching I can replace the swivels. In this particular instance I have two different types of swivels because I use it mostly for one firearm that is set up that way, but I just really like the simple lightweight things like this for a lot of applications.
IMG_20220823_124328158.jpg
This one was from www.OutdoorConnection.com.

Update - I thought the site was defunct, but I spelled it wrong (connections versus connection)...

I eventually get to this site:

https://www.boytharness.com/product-cat ... onnection/

This thing looks like what I have, and apparently you can buy it without swivels installed, which I assume means there are screws rather than stitches on the end...

https://www.boytharness.com/product/express-sling/

Maybe there is hope...!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
CraigC
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Don't they make simple slings anymore?

Post by CraigC »

I still really like the 1907's from Brownells.