"Top 5 guns to buy now...."

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

"Top 5 guns to buy now...."

Post by AJMD429 »

Perhaps not relevant to most of us here, but these guys make a good point....

https://youtu.be/LHwSeaPiJJw

I got one for each of my kids many years ago. Only one has seen fit to build theirs out yet, but at least they have them 'grandfathered' in, for whatever that is worth. Perhaps, not much, if we are living in a world where the government doesn't have to abide by the Constitution, but at least it is a start.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: "Top 5 guns to buy now...."

Post by Sixgun »

Doc,
I didn't look at it but I'd say ANYTHING semi automatic....AR's...... hi cap handguns.....military, past or present.....shotguns.....but it ain't gonna happen as I believe we have been pushed as far as we are gonna go and any ban will result in......

What I do believe they might be able to get banned are trigger enhancers and hi cap magazines.

Funny thing, after the '94 "salt weapons ban" my buddy who owns the largest selling gunshop in the county NEVER ran out of any hi cap mags in the 10 years the AWB was in place....they were more expensive but they were for sale.....

As I write this there are warehouses FULL of hi cap mags and AR lowers all over the country and in people's basements. They were full in '94 and speculators have got smarter since then. :D

Trying to ban hi cap mags or AR's will be like trying to ban butter knives.....we will LAUGH in their face and exclaim, "Molon Labe MF'ers!

It's all very simple...WE have the guns and the ammo in abundance and the only thing we have to do is have testicles....all men are born with testicles and gratefully, most still have them.-----6 (unless your a Kardashian or a Jenner...or a transgender male competing in girls sports)
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Would YOU give up ANYTHING with THIS being a common DAILY occurance?

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYPDnews/sta ... 7709189120

Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

I am just glad that I live in a deep red state, where this doesn't or least hasn't happened much, and certainly not locally. And I don't plan to travel into areas where this is likely to happen to me.
NRA Life Member, Patron
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This picture, taken during the so called Capital "riots" speaks volumes in how big the testicles of our legislators are.

mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

That woman above feinting or whatever she is doing really gets me.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There are no guns you should be buying NOW.
You should have had them long ago.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:03 am There are no guns you should be buying NOW.
You should have had them long ago.

Well said young man.....son........pal........don't forget ammo and food........son..---------6

marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Unfortunately their video is fun to watch, but somewhat outdated already. It's not only nearly impossible to locate stripped machined lowers already, but buying the parts to assemble a lot of the guns you'd want on an AR lower is also nearly impossible now.
So unless you had the foresight to buy up 5 lowers, and all the parts before the hoarding and shortages started, likely you want be able to in the near future.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/