Pa Regular season for deer opens tomorrow for two weeks.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Pa Regular season for deer opens tomorrow for two weeks.

Post by rjohns94 »

I will be using a model 94 trapper with 170gr soft points. It's topped with a williams receiver sight and a large loop lever. Would love to have a green tru glo site but could not locate one before the season. Looking forward to being out in the woods, even though the weather has turned warm. Night sky is cloudy so maybe they will be ready to be up tomorrow morning. Good luck out there
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Pa Regular season for deer opens tomorrow for two weeks.

Post by Pete44ru »

Good luck yourself, Mike - be sure to take some pics for us. ;)

C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Good luck Mike! Zander and I will be out with our levers and cast bullets in the AM. He is toting his Marlin 336 Texan in 44 mag. and me with the 356 Win. Be safe.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Good luck! Look forward to your harvest report. 8)
NRA Life Member
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

Go getum
Good luck
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Goooooood Luck!
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Saw lots of fat guys in Orange. ;) Kids had a good time though.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
jmiller
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jmiller »

My property borders Potter County in PA. I'm on the NY side of the line. I hunted my property on Monday in New York and probably didn't hear four shots fired all day on the PA side of the line. I hunted PA for around forty years and finally gave it up due to the declining deer population and antler restriction. It's really sad what they did with the deer herd in that state. On my side of the line this year we've taken six bucks and one doe for four guys hunting. The last one was a big 8pt on last Monday. This was the least amount of shooting I've ever heard in PA on opening day. When I was a kid it sounded like a war going on and it was all bucks back then. Doe day was at the end of the season. Hurray for quality deer management at its worst.