Eureka Ca.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Eureka Ca.

Post by pwl44m »

Hi Guys, I'm headed to Eureka for a couple days. Anybody in the area that would like to meet up ?
Heres My c# 530-933-6435
anticipatory , Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Eureka Ca.

Post by pwl44m »

Well I'm here, any takers ?
Perry
1894c

Post by 1894c »

i wish i was, would love to hang and chat...blessings to the rest of your journey... :)
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Be sure to check out the Samoan Cook House....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Mike Armstrong
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mike Armstrong »

Don't get lost in the fog--them Bigfoots are pure hell! (And the pot growers aren't the most welcoming folks either, should you wander onto "their" turf, which is often OUR turf, the National Forests).

Actually you should be there in the nicest weather of the year! Have fun.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

It is Gorgeous here. Took what seemed like a 2 mile walk in a tee shirt, Probably only 1 1/2 miles. Was looking for Redwood Marine which is just around the corner from My G-daughters house. Didn't take My tablet so never found it. I will go back. Checked out a Pawn shop which had no Guns but had a couple Buck 119s with no scabbards. 20 & 25 dollars.
Had coffee at Kristinas by Myself, had a nice waitress which as it turned out She used to live and work about 50 miles from where I live. Trying to get People going so I can have Lunch, missed B-fast.
@ Blaine, We might try "Samoan" for Dinner, the last time We were here We had lunch and it wasn't very impressive". Seems to have lost some of it's flair.
Stopped at several Gun stores along the way and none had any Powder whatsoever. Coast store in Willets had some Henrys (30-30,45colt, and a 22.
Gotta go eat, I'll check back. Oh about the Pot growers, I won't invade They're turf. But remember I am in Humbolt county.
Perry
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

OK Perry, since you are already half-way here you might as well come the rest of the way. Bill in Oregon lives in Redmond now and I am close by and we could meet up for something. There is this nice little gun shop downtown Redmond (Gunner's) and he has most of the Hodgdon powders and a good many of the Alliant powders sitting right there ready to go home with you (he does want $35 per pound for any or all, but at least they are there if you have to have them). Plus another gunshop (Guntrader's) has a nice flock of levers to tempt a fellow.

Pot farmers are rare in this area (not totally unknown, but rare).
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

Took another walk, the store that I was looking for is Redwood Marine, about a block and a half from where I'm staying. Guns ? yes they have Guns, lots of Guns. Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns, Black Guns, Shiney Guns, Brass Guns ie Henrys, They even have a Barrett.
Not a big selection of powder but all the Primer sizes. Several bullets but not a bid selection.
They have a nice 3rd Gen Colt Nickel in 44spl ($1800) only used Gun they had. Nice store to browse and nice clerks.
Perry
Earl, saw Ur post before submitting. That powder is $5 cheaper than here. We have talked about another Oregon trip soon. I think We went through Redmond last May on Our way to Portland.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

Found the other store, bought 2 lbs of 4198 just because there is no powder at Home. $31.99 per lb. They had a pretty good selection but didn't know what else I wanted/needed.
Perry