Model 94 followed me home.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bridger
Levergunner 3.0

Model 94 followed me home.

Post by Bridger »

The 44 mag '94 I asked yalls opinion of earlier didn't work out. He wound up wanting a little more than I was willing to pay. And, after some reading I had reservations about how well it would feed. (That wasn't necessarily a deal breaker though.) However, I was in another toy store here recently and found a 1981 or so 30-30 that I really liked- no lawyered up stuff or angle eject. The price tag said $319. I wanted it but just wasn't in the mood to spend that much money. So, I asked the owner what he would do on a trade with the .32 H&R I bought a few weeks back. He offered me way more than I expected, so down the pike it went. I really liked that little revolver, and most likely will eventually wind up with another. But darn it, it ain't a Winchester and that's what I was really wanting. All that said, I submit it now for yall's review.

I do have one question: Williams Foolproof or a Lyman sight of some sort?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The best argument against democracy
is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

- Winston Churchill
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Model 94 followed me home.

Post by pwl44m »

Nice snag and a good price and U got Your zapatos in the pic.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Wow! Looks like you reached inside and took one of mine outta my safe! Good lookin' rifle! Great price too!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
1894c

Post by 1894c »

pwl44m wrote:Nice snag and a good price and U got Your zapatos in the pic.
Perry
Williams...really nice Win.94...good trade...nice shoes too.. :)
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

Agree - good snag. You got one of the last of the good ones. They started making them better again in the late 70s with some definite improvements over early Post 64s, worthy of pride-of-ownership again,...and then they had to go and spoil it all again with the AE (but even I've been tempted by a pre safety one, just because) but more especially later with the crossbolt, rebounder etc. Big fan of the .32 H&R too, but another'll come along!