Humor: The Wife's versus The Husband's Diary Entries

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Humor: The Wife's versus The Husband's Diary Entries

Post by Old No7 »

Here you go guys (and gals)! :wink:

Old No7

The Wife's versus The Husband's Diary Entries

The Wife's Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much...

I asked him what was wrong; He said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.

I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too." When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep quickly -- I cried myself to sleep slowly.

I don't know what to do...

I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else...

My life is a disaster...
The Husband's Diary:
Darn it, my favorite levergun just wouldn't group today... I wonder what's wrong...

:o :lol:
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Humor: The Wife's versus The Husband's Diary Entries

Post by stretch »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep!
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

how true....
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
rogn
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rogn »

Why cant they understand?
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

When I read this to MY Green-eyed Monster, she immediately said: "Oh=Boy - I got that one ! " :lol: . :lol: . :lol:

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

That joke has a much different ending......just not here. :oops:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Newtmaker
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Newtmaker »

Dang, that actually happened to me last week! My Rossi 92 all of a sudden was being real weird! I couldn't hit a 12 x 18 in target at 50 meters to even see how it was grouping with a new load. A few days later my wife asked "what's the matter... you been in the dumps lately." I finally mentioned the gun problem. She suggested I go try again. I did, with some factory loads. The gun was back to normal, so I figured I had messed up the reloads somehow. Ain't figured that out just yet, but the wife noticed that I'm in a better mood now :lol:

Walt
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love it!!!

The womenz just don’t get it that we men think of other things than them some times. My wife gets frustrated when I don’t do what she’s decided I will do even though she never, ever tells me what she expects. Wives spend many unhappy hours convinced of all sorts of crazy things because they just can’t figure out what we are thinking when we don’t act as they have decided we should. However, men spend many, many very happy hours content in the fact that we have no idea what our wives are thinking and are completely grateful that we don’t. :mrgreen:
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Richard
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Richard »

COSteve wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I love it!!!

The womenz just don’t get it that we men think of other things than them some times. My wife gets frustrated when I don’t do what she’s decided I will do even though she never, ever tells me what she expects. Wives spend many unhappy hours convinced of all sorts of crazy things because they just can’t figure out what we are thinking when we don’t act as they have decided we should. However, men spend many, many very happy hours content in the fact that we have no idea what our wives are thinking and are completely grateful that we don’t. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: Couldn't have said it better myself!! :lol: :lol:
“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him” — 1 Corinthians 2:9
BAGTIC
Levergunner 3.0

Post by BAGTIC »

Now reverse the roles with yourself playing the wife's part and your wife playing your part. Sound familiar?