OT Serial number search

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RustyJr
Levergunner 3.0

OT Serial number search

Post by RustyJr »

I have a friend that has a Colt manufactured 1911 and a Colt Police Positive in 32-20. Can anyone direct me to a site where I could run the serial numbers to find the dates of manufacture?

Thanks,
RustyJr
Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Re: OT Serial number search

Post by Mike D. »

Give this site a try, RustyJr. :)

www.proofhouse.com/
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

Thx Mike, I put that in My favorites. Quicker than Blue Book
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Thanks Mike I saved it too. I typed in my SAA 5 !/2" .45 Colt and it came up 1957, just like it should.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15