puma m92 scout scope ?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
steventx
Levergunner

puma m92 scout scope ?

Post by steventx »

i'm sure this is a worn out question here , but is it possible to have a m92 drilled & tapped for scope mounts ?
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Re: puma m92 scout scope ?

Post by COSteve »

Many of the Rossi (LSI or Braztech) carbines come drilled and tapped under the rear sight for their scout scope mount. Check yours out as it might be ready to go.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
junkwrencher
Levergunner 1.0

Re: puma m92 scout scope ?

Post by junkwrencher »

I'm about to bite the bullet and have mine drilled for a Williams 3A side mount. B-square makes one that is a no-drill but I think it would be too frail for my needs. I need something extremely rugged. The Williams 3A is intended for the Winchester 1892, 1886 and other older Winchester rifles. I plan to purchase quality optics and can't afford a scout scope, most scout set-ups eliminate the use of open sights. I may use optics on some of my rifles, but I like dual options.