Range day again-----

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CEMENTHEAD
Levergunner 3.0

Range day again-----

Post by CEMENTHEAD »

Snuck off to the range again today for a while.

Made sure the Marlin 35 Remington was still sighted in @100 yds. As usual the 200 grain Remington Core Lokts printed "dead on" with an approximate 1.75" group......the usual 3 quick shots. :D

I apologize for no pictures. :roll:

So I proceeded to sit on my butt and practice @ 100 and 200 yards. Again no surprises. Printed 2.5" groups @ 100. Rang the steel 12x15" plate @ 200yds......8 for 10 tries :D All told I burned 40 rounds and thoroughly enjoyed myself !!

Hope you all make some time for a good practice session while the weather is mild.

Thanks, Tom
War sees no color, sex, or ethnic background - wars only see blood shed by our heroes for our freedoms.

I Am An American! Fighting for our Country and our way of life.

Fourth Generation Veteran and Proud !!
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Range day again-----

Post by jnyork »

Sure beats a good day at work, huh? :D
Ben_Rumson
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Range day again-----

Post by Ben_Rumson »

Well Done!
"IT IS MY OPINION, AND I AM CORRECT SO DON'T ARGUE, THE 99 SAVAGE IS THE FINEST RIFLE EVER MADE IN AMERICA."
WIL TERRY