OH NO, BANNED AGAIN, THIS TIME BY THE RUGERFORUM.NET....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Terry Murbach
Shootist

OH NO, BANNED AGAIN, THIS TIME BY THE RUGERFORUM.NET....

Post by Terry Murbach »

I DEFENDED JOHN LINEBAUGH AND JOHN TAFFIN FROM THE BLATANT LIES OF SOME BLOWHARD NINNY IN BLAIR, NEBRASKA WHO WAS TRASHING BOTH JOHN'S REP TO ENHANCE HIS OWN, I THINK. HE BLAMED BOTH FOR ALL THE BLOWN UP SIXGUNS SINCE THEY WERE BOTH "ELMER KEITH WANNABEE'S". I'LL BE DOUBLE-D darned IF I'LL LET SUCH SCURRILOUS TRASH STAND FROM ANYONE. I ACCUSED HIM OF OBVIOUSLY NOT READING A THING THAT EITHER MAN WROTE OR HE WOULD NOT HAVE ARRIVED AT SUCH IGNORENT CONCLUSIONS. AND LO...AND BEHOLD...I AM NOW ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN AT THE NEW RUGERFORUM.NET....OH WOE IS ME !!! LET ME NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT CARL LACO'S RUGER FORUM IN WHICH HE BROOKS NO LIES, NO BALONIE, AND NO SHENANIGANS FROM CHARLATONS.
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OH NO, BANNED AGAIN, THIS TIME BY THE RUGERFORUM.NET....

Post by Streetstar »

Do they even know who they are messing with ? :o
----- Doug
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Tell 'em the Asprin Joke....that'll get ya set straight :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

What was the name of the thread Terry ?
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Here you go Terry - can't hurt! http://www.dalecarnegie.com/seolanding/ ... DCTraining

:P :P :P

They'll teach you how to handle the SCURRILOUS TRASH and not get kicked off the boards. :lol:
Last edited by O.S.O.K. on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

Bullard4075 wrote:What was the name of the thread Terry ?
It was in the reloading section under 38+P+P+P+P.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Terry :o :shock:
Are we seeing kinda a pattern here :?:
Do you feel a little anxious. :?: That poor man,I bet now he feels upset/bad about himself!
If you post an apology on six major US newspapers,they might let you back in! :idea:

Now,Please look way down below here!

Its a JOKE! GOTCH YA! You are alright by me friend! :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Terry, I've read many of your posts with interest in the short time I've been a member here and I'm impressed with your knowledge, but I must admit that mikld's comment about your 'curmudgeon' tendencies (http://www.levergunscommunity.com/viewt ... 44#p327744) has some truth to it and I'm guessing had an impact on Rugerform.net's decision.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

A man's got to do what a man's got to do and that's the plain and simple truth to that. Those can't handle the truth need to go shovel their thoughts some where else. And, if that get's me kicked off, so be it. I can sleep with that. Good on ya, Terry.
Old Law Dawg
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Interesting.... Terry, you might have done your usual "thing" and been painfully blunt but I had to sign up just to say this...
________________________________________________________________________________

Well, this is very interesting. OSOK, thank you for your reasonable response.

Our good friend "Wil Terry" is well known for his curmudgeonly attitude and for his righteous defense of his friends. He is also well known for his many, many years of experience in both commercial ammunition production and in hobby reloading. I think it is indeed over the top to say such things as
Linebaugh and Taffin are "Elmer Keith wannabes" and are directly responsible for damaging a lot of guns. I take their "hot loads" as a quest to see how far they can push the envelope, not a practical application for good reloading techniques. Both Taffin and Linebaugh use the concept "if the gun doesn't blow up, the load must be safe".
are, at the least, an irresponsible misrepresentation of their writing, experience/personal history, or characters. This doesn't mention the implied disrespect for Mr. Elmer Keith who conducted his experiments at the end of a long supply line, on his own hook, and was a stand-up guy whose many innovations and loading recommendations have stood the test of time and been found to have a scientific basis for success despite being arrived at intuitively.

I see that Wil has been "dishonorably discharged", I would expect the same for any person who makes a personal attack on another forum member. If you would like, feel free to visit us at Paco Kelly's Leverguns forum where we maintain relatively (for the internet forums) high standards of conduct and Mr. Murbach has been a member in good standing for many years.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Hang in there Terry. It's sad to say, but many forums don't like those that speak their mind (when it differs with the forum admins). Got booted off of Marlin Owners for refusing to follow the party line. No great loss. If you need another place to frequent, cruise on over to http://www.levergunlovers.com/index.php Were pretty much a bunch of outlaws that have been booted from one forum (mostly Marlin Owners) or another. Besides, I like it when you yell at us :mrgreen: Keeps us awake. :D
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Their collective loss.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
william iorg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by william iorg »

OSAK,
Thank you for your post on the Ruger forum. I was reading the thread and about to join for the purpose of making a similar post.
When I started loading for the 30-30AI Terry Murbach was the only person who stepped up with “been there – done that” load information and pointed me in the right direction, saving a lot of wasted effort. Later Terry wrote the piece on the 3” full lug 38 Spl Kit Gun he dubbed the: “Trail Masterpiece” I have had a lot of fun loading for and shooting this revolver through the years.
I have a great deal of respect for Terry Murbach and feel I have benefited a great deal from his willingness to share his knowledge with others.
Slim
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

:lol: Well done terry :lol:

In a gun fight I want you on my side :D

You stick to your high principles our friend :D

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS, GUYS. I AM JUST OFF THE PHONE WITH JOHN TAFFIN WHO READ TO ME ALL THE THINGS SAID IN MY DEFENSE AT THAT RUGER SITE BY YOU MEN. NOWE I SEE SOME OF THOSE THINGS POSTED HERE AND IT IS MOST GRATIFYING TO ME THAT YOU SEE WHAT I DID WAS NOT WRONG BUT WAS IN DEFENSE FROM BALDFACED LIES.
I AM GREATFUL FOR YOUR KINDNESSES AND ALSO FOR REALLY UNDERSTANDING THE FACT THAT I WAS DEFENDING TWO MEN I HOLD IN THE HIGHEST ESTEEM FROM A TRULY SCURILOUS AND IGNORENT ATTACK BY A SELF SERVING BLOWHARD.

MANY OF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT JOHN TAFFIN AND I ARE REALLY AND TRULY BROTHERS. TWENTY YEARS AGO WE ADAPTED EACH OTHER AS HE WAS IN REAL NEED OF A KID BROTHER AND I WAS IN THE DIREST OF NEEDS FOR A BIG BROTHER. AT TIMES I AM HIS SEVEREST CRITIC AND AT TIMES HE IS MY SEVEREST CRITIC BUT AT ALL TIMES WE STAND TOGETHER IN THE GAP BEFORE THE LAND.
Chas.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Chas. »

Well, all I've got to say is...
WIL TERRY wrote:...But, after loading well over 850,000 rounds, working for two highly successful ammunition companies, and getting paid a LOT for what I know....
when's the book coming out? :D
KSRtrd

Post by KSRtrd »

Terry, John Taffin writtings in various magazines have always been a sale to me, you guys are down to earth. No reason in the world for anyone to take a dressing down by some dude.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Sounds like they banned the wrong guy! Grrrrr. :evil:

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
Charles
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Charles »

Terry... Although we have never met in person, we have crossed paths many, many times on various gunboards over the years. From time to time we have even made "common cause" against some of the idiots that populate such places.

Are you hard headed? Yes!, Do you pull no punches? Yes! Do you speak your mind? Yes! Will you call a fool a fool, at the drop of a hat? Yes you will. Are you loyal and true to you friends and the truth? Yes, you are! Don't ever change!!! You are like all of the men in my family. Men whom I love, respect and upon whiom I model my life.

I have never been kicked off a board, altlhough I have got some strong PMs from various moderators. I seem to bend the line, but not cross it. Sometimes it worries me that I have not been kicked off some boards. At times I think I may have been too weak in the defense of the truth.

I don't know if our paths will ever cross, but should they it will be one of the proudest days of my life to shake your hand and call you friend.

My Grandfather told me "If you don't want to pee folks off, then don't ever say nothing, don't every do nothing and don't every be nothing.". Hang in there Terry for you indeed ARE SOMEBODY. You are a unique and valuable asset to this world.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Terry Murbach wrote:
Bullard4075 wrote:What was the name of the thread Terry ?
It was in the reloading section under 38+P+P+P+P.
I registered so I could get kicked off, but that thread is not there anymore :P
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mich Hunter »

I have had the chance to share a few cups of coffee (and a couple beers) with Mr. Murbach. They don't make men like him anymore. The man is a wealth of knowledge. I probably learned more from him in a couple hours then I have from any other man about guns and such. Probably the most stand up guy you could meet too.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Good on you, Terry - It makes no sense, to suffer fools lightly. 8)

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I admire a man that stands by his friends, especially when they are attacked.

Well done TERRY, my respects to you sir.
Last edited by gamekeeper on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

You did right Terry, it is their loss.
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Yep, I looked for it too and didn't see anything.

Is there more than one Ruger forum?
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
SIXGUNNER
Levergunner

Post by SIXGUNNER »

WE CAN ALL REST WELL KNOWING YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF A WHOLE BETTER PLACES THAN THAT ONE!!!
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

SIXGUNNER wrote:WE CAN ALL REST WELL KNOWING YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF A WHOLE BETTER PLACES THAN THAT ONE!!!
OKAY, NOW THAT YOU FINALLY FIGGERED OUT HOW TO GET HERE WE WANT TO SEE ALL YOUR LEVERGUNS FROM A TO Z AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN . START WITH YOUR ENGRAVED HENRY. BE QUICK ABOUT AS WE HAVE SHORT ATTENTION SPANS OVER HERE AS WE MIGHT OTHER DRAGONS TO SLAY ELSEWHERE TODAY...
SIXGUNNER
Levergunner

Post by SIXGUNNER »

Rusty wrote:Yep, I looked for it too and didn't see anything.

Is there more than one Ruger forum?
THERE ARE TWO. rugerforum.com IS CARL LACO'S; rugerforum.net IS TERRY'S FAVORITE PLACE TO BE BANNED FROM!!
SIXGUNNER
Levergunner

Post by SIXGUNNER »

Terry Murbach wrote:
SIXGUNNER wrote:WE CAN ALL REST WELL KNOWING YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF A WHOLE BETTER PLACES THAN THAT ONE!!!
OKAY, NOW THAT YOU FINALLY FIGGERED OUT HOW TO GET HERE WE WANT TO SEE ALL YOUR LEVERGUNS FROM A TO Z AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN . START WITH YOUR ENGRAVED HENRY. BE QUICK ABOUT AS WE HAVE SHORT ATTENTION SPANS OVER HERE AS WE MIGHT OTHER DRAGONS TO SLAY ELSEWHERE TODAY...
GO SLAY YONDER DRAGONS WHILE I GET ORGANIZED.
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

link to thread for those that havent located it yet --- wild stuff

http://rugerforum.net/reloading/21645-38-spl-p-p-p.html
----- Doug
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

It's funny how the world is full of self appointed experts who don't respect their Elders or their Betters. I worked with a shooter when talking about Keith's original load for the .44magnum said "that much 2400 won't fit in the case". :o .Give'im the works Terry.
Grizzly Adams
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Grizzly Adams »

Oh, it's still there alright. :roll: http://rugerforum.net/reloading/21645-38-spl-p-p-p.html

Terry, they just don't appreciate a little adult conversation! :lol: "Dishonorably Discharged", give me a break! :P
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a Vet!
COMNAVFORV, Vietnam 68-70
NRA Life, SASS Life, Banjo picking done cheap!

Quyana cekneq, Neva
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

I just like how the OP in that asked a simple question about whether something could or could not be done.
What ensued was a bunch of "I wouldn't" and "You shouldn't" remarks, and negative opinions of others were used to bolster the BS.

I really liked the "sit down and shut up" type reply.

Sheeeeese. I'm going out to the shop to reload some .45 Colt cowboy loads. I hope that's okay with the Ruger net. I don't think I'll ever be over there asking their opinion.

Terry Murbach, I'll be coming throught your neck of the words 2 or 4 times this year. I'll roll the window down and wave at you, unless you frequent a coffee shop and could use some company.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
pokey
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pokey »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sit down, be quiet, and listen you might learn something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: terry you NOOB. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i might have to sign up there, just to laugh at those goobers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's probly not right to laugh at someones ignorance[ unless it's your own] but i can't help myself.

keep on being you, terry. :wink:
careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

"BECAUSE I CAN"
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

I'm grateful to have Terry Murbach on my side.

You're a man of principle Terry. Don't ever feel the need to "change" in order to "fit in" with a bunch of morons. It's their loss. In fact, if you got kicked off every forum on the internet, it wouldn't change my view of you.
I thank you for the wisdom you've shared and for the joy you've given me and my son.

TERRY in 2012! :wink:

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Griff wrote:Their collective loss.
+1

Don't sweat it Terry. Hopefully it just means you can spend more time with us! :D
Doc Hudson
Member Emeritus

Post by Doc Hudson »

madman4570 wrote:Terry :o :shock:
Do you feel a little anxious. :?: That poor man,I bet now he feels upset/bad about himself!
If you post an apology on six major US newspapers,they might let you back in! :idea:

Good thing its a joke, cause Terry ain't a good enough liar to make six apologies of which he wouldn't mean a word.

Give'em hell Terry!
Doc Hudson, OOF, IOFA, CSA, F&AM, SCV, NRA LIFE MEMBER, IDJRS #002, IDCT, King of Typoists

Amici familia ab lectio est

Image Image
UNITE!
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

Yeah Terry, you NOOB !! :lol: :lol: I remember seeing a pic of you , Taffin and a few other "wild buch" lookin folk all together from about 35 years ago .

I still dont wanna challenge any of you guys to an arm wrestling match !! :lol: but take it with a grain of salt, this internet generation still "ain't right in the head" a lot of times.
I read the ruger thread twice tho-- still can't see what would justify a "discharge" tho--- just looked like a bit of spirited debate to me (freakin amateurs)
----- Doug
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Terry!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps...I'm just glad he wasn't loading for the 45 Schofield. :wink:
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

Doc Hudson wrote:
madman4570 wrote:Terry :o :shock:

Good thing its a joke, cause Terry ain't a good enough liar to make six apologies of which he wouldn't mean a word.

Give'em hell Terry!

:) Its that forums loss Doc! To bad,they could have learned a lot more stuff from Terry.
The good side is we have him more of the time on here.! :D
See ya!
SIXGUNNER
Levergunner

Post by SIXGUNNER »

TODAY IS TERRY'S BIG DAY!!! THEY HAVE SEEN THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS AT rugerforum.net AND HIS DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE HAS BEEN RESCINDED AND HE HAS BEEN REINSTATED. WHAT A GLOROIUS DAY THIS IS!!!
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Good to hear! :D
NRA Life Member
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

WOW, never seen a forum with so much RANK involved; and about the smartest comment came from a member only ranked a LCPL! Quoting BLUCHEVY94 on the Ruger Forum... "So after three days, a bunch of ruffled feathers, 40 replies and a banned member: yes, you can load 38 Spl. over SAAMI listed pressures and some guns will take the abuse, but no, you probably shouldn't do it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost makes me want to join the Ruger forum to so that I can congratulate him!
“Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Terry,

As I am sure you know, you must be true to yourself, and to your friends, and family, and to your God. For anything else is pure folly. You have always been such. I admire the wealth of knowledge and your opinions in my life, and on any forum I would visit. Blessings. (I would say it was their loss but now that your reinstated, its their gain)
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag :lol:

Here's the post by Iowegan over there (who is a board staffer):

"Hobie, Thanks for your response and opinions. First .... Mr Wil Terry. He was not canned because of his difference in opinion ... it was his name calling and general demeanor. He may be one of the most experienced people on the Internet but I don't personally know him nor did I challenge his credibility like he did with me. The forums are a strange thing ... people tend to be what they want to be, not necessarily what they really are. Based on your input, Wil was probably very honest but I think everyone agrees ... people that claim vast experience are often trying to bullshit their way into credibility. Wil is welcome back but the caveat is ... no more name calling or flaming other members, including myself. If he disagrees with someone's opinion, there are ways to get his point across without calling someone stupid or attacking their credibility.

Now for my comments on Taffin and Linebaugh. I have very high respect for both of them and Elmer Keith too. No one can argue ... they have all played a huge role in developing the shooting industry and deserve utmost respect, which I admittedly portrayed in poor taste. My issue with them and other magazine writers is not their credibility but how people use their information. As I'm sure you know, many people just scan an article then go to the bottom line for reloading data. Never mind the fact that a specific gun was clearly identified in the tests ... some reloader will plug the data into their loads, often with devastating results. Maybe the guy used a different bullet or seated it too deep. Maybe they substituted another component or fired the load in a lesser strength gun. In my 31 years of gunsmithing, I had a good many guns come in the shop with excessive pressure damage ... often not repairable. Sometimes it was just a brain fanny burp that resulted in an over charge but often it was when some person copied a load out of one of the many gun magazines. John & John tend to publish very hot loads. No doubt, they do their research first and don't just start by guessing. You must admit ... they both push the envelope well beyond established SAAMI standards. So ... wearing my gunsmith hat, I see this more as a danger than a service. That's strictly my opinion and I don't expect agreement from other members. My solution .... buy a more powerful gun rather than push the limits and risk gun damage or personal injury.

My sincere apologies to John Taffin, John Linebaugh, and anyone on the forum that was offended by my comments.

I guess Terry is included in that last sentence.... ;)
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
txpete
Departed Friend

Post by txpete »

I got banned there when it was first starting up :lol: I see things haven't changed much. :wink: .

pete
DAV life member.
SIXGUNNER
Levergunner

Post by SIXGUNNER »

Now for my comments on Taffin and Linebaugh. I have very high respect for both of them and Elmer Keith too. No one can argue ... they have all played a huge role in developing the shooting industry and deserve utmost respect, which I admittedly portrayed in poor taste. My issue with them and other magazine writers is not their credibility but how people use their information. As I'm sure you know, many people just scan an article then go to the bottom line for reloading data. Never mind the fact that a specific gun was clearly identified in the tests ... some reloader will plug the data into their loads, often with devastating results. Maybe the guy used a different bullet or seated it too deep. Maybe they substituted another component or fired the load in a lesser strength gun.

"HOW PEOPLE USE THEIR INFORMATION"!!! ALL THE INFORMATION IS ALWAYS THERE BUT WHEN THOSE WHO CAN'T OR WON'T READ GET INTO TROUBLE IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY AND NO ONE ELSE'S. I'VE SEEN SEVERAL MARLINS AND A RUGER #1 RIFLE BLOWN BECAUSE SOMEONE USED THE WRONG POWDER. "I THOUGHT RE-7 AND AA7 WERE THE SAME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2X22
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 2X22 »

I find it interesting that folks equate being new to a site to be new to the industry/sport and that lack of posts mean a lack of experience. I see it on nearly every site I visit, weight lifting sites that I visit are the worst, as I tend to be a lurker for the most part and don't post many places just for that reason.

If they reinstated Terry, they will at some point understand the experience they have access to.
2x22
Last edited by 2X22 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." - Thomas Jefferson
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

JUST FUNNY, MR. MURBACH CAN TYPE CORRECTLY, THAT IS WITHOUT YELLING, ON OTHER FORUMS! ME THINKS HE KEEPS HIS BEST (OR WORST!) JUST FOR LEVERGUNS.COM.

YOU KNOW, IT'S OK TO BE OPINIONATED, AND HAVE A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE, BUT TO COME OFF LIKE THAT IS JUST PLAIN RUDE. AN *** IS STILL AN *** NO MATTER HOW SMART HE IS...

AUTO CENSOR TOOK OUT DONKEY'S BEHIND AND INSERTED ASTERICKS.
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

2X22 wrote:I find it interesting that folks equate being new to a site to be new to the industry and if lack of posts mean a lack of experience. I see it on nearly every site I visit, weight lifting sites that I visit are the worst, as I tend to be a lurker for the most part and don't post many places just for that reason.

If they reinstated Terry, they will at some point understand the experience they have access to.
2x22
What's even worse, is that lots of posts is somehow equated with knowledge or experience.... :shock:

And I will say that at least Iowegan had the good sense to back off of his remarks and make and appology - maybe not directly to Terry, but, well it's much better than is often the case. After all, Terry did rip him one pretty good :lol:

I've been reading and making a few posts over there and they seem to be a pretty good bunch overall. I try and stay in touch on quite a few different boards and so, have something to compare.
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!