Seeing signs of relief.......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mokwaw
Levergunner 3.0

Seeing signs of relief.......

Post by Mokwaw »

.....as far as ammo shortage. Was in the local Walmart the other day and they had .22LR in stock for $15.50 carton of 550. These were Remington hi-speed hollow point Golden bullet not the Thunderbolts. I bought 2 cartons.

Also while at Gander Mountain yestarday their ammo shelves were well stocked. They had about all the major names in .22 rimfire from shorts, to LR. and .22 shot also, prices ranged from $2.29 a box of 50 to around $4.50 for box 50 depending on the brand. They had 50 rd. boxes, 100 rd. boxes, and 500 rd. cartons. Lots .22 mag, 17 hmr, and most of the popular centerfire was available too. Also shotshells and wide range of slugs.

Thing is I completely forgot to check out the reloading section for primers.
UNITE
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Seeing signs of relief.......

Post by COSteve »

I've noticed that even the primer shortage is abating somewhat. Heck, the prices are even starting to come down as I saw that Powder Valley has lots of stock on Wolf primers for $25.50/K.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
ab4ka
Levergunner 1.0

Post by ab4ka »

around here it depends on what you need. .40SW is plentiful, but 9mm and especially .38Spl (which I need) are hard to find.
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

My local Gander has had decent ammo lately ... not so much in pistol though. They've maintained a good supply of 22's but mostly because their prices are higher than other stores. They are still out of primers though ... not that I would buy them there at $42/k + tax. This week has been pretty slow on primers at the online sites except for Wolf. Various sites have the Wolf stuff and people are probably going to start moving that way soon if they can't get the normal US made stuff.

I was able to buy Fed SP and Win LP online this week.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.