OT: Hunting with Huckabee

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
ursavus.elemensis
Levergunner 2.0

OT: Hunting with Huckabee

Post by ursavus.elemensis »

This may have been posted last week, but I did a search and did not find any posts mentioning this little hunting trip.

Anyway, check out this article. Apparently, going hunting with Huckabee is not such a safe idea... http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/news/ ... probl.html
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

A frirend commented that hunting with politicians in general never seems to work out.

I wonder why they persist in doing it? Do they think gun people are so stupid as to not notice?
cutter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by cutter »

JimT wrote:A frirend commented that hunting with politicians in general never seems to work out.

I wonder why they persist in doing it? Do they think gun people are so stupid as to not notice?

Well, of course.

I'll never be impressed by some idjit politiican bird hunting on front of a camera. Show me the pictures of them sitting on the tail gate of a beat up F-150 holding a REAL* deer, then I might notice.

*Not some farm raised, shot under the feeder, 42 point steroid buck either, but one they sweated for.
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

I have done a fair amount of pheasant hunting, I can just imagine how that went with a bunch of reporters going along. Chances are a pheasant flew straight up more or less and everone shot with guns elevated at 11 O'clock and in sorta the direction of the reporters, and of course it was an oportunity for ridicule.

I don't know if Huckabee actually hunts or not, or who was with him. It sounds like several people shot at the bird, from what I could read. I never liked Huckabee, but if it comes down to him or Hillary, it's a no brainer.
horsesoldier03
Advanced Levergunner

Post by horsesoldier03 »

I havent heard anything on him yet and havent taken the time to really research his positions on the internet. Isnt he from Arkansas??? Nuff Said there! I will say this on a positive note. He got 3 phesant!