Great story from last year

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

Great story from last year

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Got this in my e-mail the other day. Great story!

Shooting in Butte, Montana

Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders Butte, Montana November 5, 2006

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quick ly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to bethe first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50 year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN or ABC news....

Thought for the day, Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

"Fatal wounds to his... genitals". Big OUCH! What a way to go. Then again, probably poetic justice, for I imagine they would not have been to kind to her had they found her home alone and unarmed... :evil:

Good for her. :D Someday in heaven I am going to ask just how many lives she saved by removing these two dirtbags from the face of the earth!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

2 words.

Check Snopes...

:oops:
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

FWiedner wrote:2 words.

Check Snopes...

:oops:
I usually do, but figured I liked this story so much, I didn't care! :wink:

It's not like this doesn't happen and isn't reported. Most estimates peg the number of times a citizen uses a gun to thwart a crime at around 2,000,000 times per year. Most of the time just the display sends the vermin scattering. Now and again we get lucky and a predator gets removed from our society before they can hurt anyone else!