POLITICS - More Obaminations

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

POLITICS - More Obaminations

Post by Mike D. »

Hmm. Will Obama prove to NOT be a US citizen? This arrived a few minutes ago as an e-mail. Seems to have a bit of truth to it. Read it and judge for yourselves.
Of course, there is nothing in the media concerning this development.

Berg V. Obama and the DNC

I've been holding off on this one until I had further information:

This one is being kept very quiet in the news media. It appears a Mr. Philip J. Berg has filed suit against Barrack Hussein Obama and the DNC to provide a birth certificate from Hawaii and other documents necessary to show positive citizenship in the United States.... If Mr. Berg is successful in his case that will mean that Mr. Obama is not eligible for the presidency nor to be a U.S. Senator.

Here are a couple of sites to visit for all the details:

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 281573/13/

Mr. Berg's site: http://www.obama crimes.com/

Note: There are several blogs out there following this case just google and you will find them.

The judge made a decision around Sept. 30th that Obama must provide the information and gave Obama three days to provide all necessary documents. However, we all are quite aware of attorney speak and actions and of course Obama's cadre are fighting to order to provide any information. This could go on and on and on... etc. Until someone runs out of money and we all know who that will be....

Good luck Mr. Berg...!! I certainly hope you are able to persevere...
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT- More Obaminations

Post by mikld »

I'll bet you wont see much about that in the newspapers!
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
Lefty Dude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lefty Dude »

Thanks for the information.

I had posted a possible action on this issue about a month ago as maybe this could be the October Surprise.

Someone remarked how could he get a pass port to travel to Iraq. Simple, he is a US Senator. And all considered him to be a born in US citizen when he ran for public office.
SASS# 51223
Arizona Cowboy Shooter's Assoc.
Cowtown Cowboy Shooter's Assoc.

Uberti 73/44-40 carbine, Rossi 92/44-40,
Marlin 94CB/44 24" Limited, Winchester 94/30-30
roundup
Levergunner 1.0

Post by roundup »

Bet you a dollar to a pig's eye that nothing comes of this.
Happy Trails!
Cast Bullet Hunter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Cast Bullet Hunter »

roundup wrote:Bet you a dollar to a pig's eye that nothing comes of this.
Unfortunate, but true. The legality if it is that a child born to a US citizen anywhere in the World, whether mother and/or father, legitimate or bastard (mother must be citizen), the child is a Natural US citizen. This is a Red Herring that has been around several times and nothing is going to change. I despise this lizard as much as anyone, but placing hope in such a flawed proposition is, at best, futile.