Prayer Request - Adirondak Jack

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Prayer Request - Adirondak Jack

Post by stretch »

Glad to hear you're on the mend!!

-Stretch
Richard
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Prayer Request - Adirondak Jack

Post by Richard »

Great news Jack. :D I encourage you to continue your healing process with a positive outlook and expectation. :D Take your time!! :D
A couple years ago I got real sick, hospital, operations, drugs . . . ahh! Didn't know if I'd live, let alone ever leave this green leather chair I called home. Well, praise God, continued healing and faith brought me out of that condition and situation, I like to think I was given another chance to do some things I reallly wanted to before I check out. Now, I'm enjoying my family more often, shooting and reloading with my boys, etc., etc.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD.

:D :D :D
“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him” — 1 Corinthians 2:9