Street Awareness...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Street Awareness...

Post by AJMD429 »

Please stay alert, and especially motivate the women in your life to do so...!

https://twitter.com/ppv_tahoe/status/17 ... 6465664097

If someone is walking down the street, I'd say they need to watch their back well enough that if someone is within ten yards they'd better be braced, or step aside to let them pass. Of course on a crowded sidewalk that's a difficult dynamic.

'Stay out of cities' is a good plan, but for young kids they often have to attend college or live in a city during some of their years.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Street Awareness...

Post by JBowen »

Yep, the concrete jungle has some pretty ruthless people in it.
I wonder who was filming this? Clearly it was a person (not a security camera) because it followed him and zoomed in and out. They are not much better than
the perp by not helping in some way?

JBowen
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

It would be nice if someone put something around that guys neck
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I see lots of security camera videos from inside stores or wherever, that zoom and track once there is movement; I wonder if there are automatic-tracking ones ..???
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Farmerjohn
Levergunner

Post by Farmerjohn »

Hey Fellers, at my age running has become "not an option" as well as a physical altercation. Leaving me and my wife with the option of just staying away from places where trouble is likely to occur which is pretty easy seeing as I am blessed with living in an area of southern Arkansas on a farm surrounded by small towns where everyone knows everyone and "un-woke" law enforcement prevails. But I still keep a small revolver in my pants pocket and am very aware of others and anytime that traffic light in my head goes from green to yellow my hand goes in my pocket and my wife's hand into her shoulder purse, simply a way of life for us anymore. It's a shame that things have come to this but that black book that I live by in no place that I've found tells us that things are going to get better.... John
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Truly the history of civilization has ALWAYS been somewhat like this. In fact in Biblical times you wouldn't travel far from home without a band of trusted co-travelers, and a woman would never go much of any place alone.

Since Colt "made all men and women equal", we in the U.S., where the government wasn't allowed to disarm us under any silly pretext, have enjoyed a century or so of relative peace versus most places and most times. After the era of slavery, blacks and women and poor people still had a rougher go of it than the wealthy elite, as is always the case, but everyone did increasingly better during the 20th Century....until the Woke-Tards took over academia and bureaucracies and the government. Now it is getting dangerous for everyone, and the strong must once again protect the weak.

Twodot
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Twodot »

AJMD429 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:11 pm .
Truly the history of civilization has ALWAYS been somewhat like this. In fact in Biblical times you wouldn't travel far from home without a band of trusted co-travelers, and a woman would never go much of any place alone.

Since Colt "made all men and women equal", we in the U.S., where the government wasn't allowed to disarm us under any silly pretext, have enjoyed a century or so of relative peace versus most places and most times. After the era of slavery, blacks and women and poor people still had a rougher go of it than the wealthy elite, as is always the case, but everyone did increasingly better during the 20th Century....until the Woke-Tards took over academia and bureaucracies and the government. Now it is getting dangerous for everyone, and the strong must once again protect the weak.
I agree with ^^ what he said ^^
EG73
Levergunner 2.0

Post by EG73 »

JBowen wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 am Yep, the concrete jungle has some pretty ruthless people in it.
I wonder who was filming this? Clearly it was a person (not a security camera) because it followed him and zoomed in and out. They are not much better than
the perp by not helping in some way?

JBowen
Nah that’s security cam footage 100%

Crazy method of attack - never seen that before. Anyone know if she was ok?
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

She survived but suffered a sexual assault.She was lucky in a sense as she could of hand her neck broken or suffocated.People who do things like that should be put down like rabid animals
EG73
Levergunner 2.0

Post by EG73 »

barbarossa wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:55 pm She survived but suffered a sexual assault.She was lucky in a sense as she could of hand her neck broken or suffocated.People who do things like that should be put down like rabid animals
Agreed. Put ‘em down if they can’t behave like a civilised person or control urges.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

barbarossa wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:55 pm People who do things like that should be put down like rabid animals
Now as a physician I realize that people who rape and murder just have a medical condition; it’s actually caused by a mineral deficiency.

If we just treat them by correcting that mineral deficiency, then they will no longer rape and murder.

Compassionate care is what is needed.

So compassionately administer a mixture of copper, tin, and lead, via either intrathoracic or intrathecal route, at a dose of between 10 and 23 grams (154 and 355 grains) at a rate of at least 750 feet per second, and they will never again misbehave.

barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

True that would stop the problem for sure but a person like that should have some time for regret so I suggest being tossed in a spot teeming with gators .They would have time to contemplate their evil ways (though briefly)and also provide food for nature’s creatures,a win win for everyone
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

You all are just too nice. Slowly roasting on a spit. Then feed the body to the pigs. Talk about recycling at it's finest.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

jeepnik wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:38 pm You all are just too nice. Slowly roasting on a spit. Then feed the body to the pigs. Talk about recycling at it's finest.
Correct, or let the Polish GROM (they are GOOD) teach a class on integrations with him as the training dummy.
It is not the critic who counts
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

barbarossa wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:54 am True that would stop the problem for sure but a person like that should have some time for regret so I suggest being tossed in a spot teeming with gators .They would have time to contemplate their evil ways (though briefly)and also provide food for nature’s creatures,a win win for everyone
"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms!"