Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Sense of humor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And giants playing golf.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze Fred, that guy must be near 5’10”……..comparing him to you…..

That tag is pretty old………..
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What makes you think the license plate is old?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:32 am What makes you think the license plate is old?
It looks old with old font……..in Delaware black plates are a status item. I’m not sure how it works but low numbered Delaware plates that are black bring tens of thousands of dollars as they have long been out of print……….go price em……”collectable Delaware license plates”…...in some states the plate can remain viable for many decades…….i don’t know the specifics but if you see a black Delaware plate, that guy is bragging……..they even have these special “plate locks” that inhibits stealing.

Plate #1 goes to the governor, #2 goes to the Lt. Governor and #3 goes to the leader of the states BLM ceo, #4 goes to the leader of the NAACP and #5 goes to the garbage man with the least amount of overtime hours……

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

It used to be back in the 60s when New Mexico's population was lower and we only had 32 counties, license plates had prefixes denoting particular counties where they were issued. NM now has about 2 million inhabitants (not counting illegals) despite being the 5th largest state in the union and so license plates changed to allow for more numbers and letters to correspond to a greater population. As with many things, I liked the old way.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…me too Walt…….we all become accustomed to how things used to be with its simplicity……this modern stuff, while it’s fine for the new Zer’s, it’s complicating and nerve wracking to me….i just can’t get by the “nuts and bolts” phase of living.

It’s my personal belief that the 1950’s to maybe early sixties is the way to live……..and that’s pretty much how I live……

Now Jay, on the other hand likes the “30’s-40’s” and I mean 1830’s-1840’s……they still sign things with colored chalk and dress in loin cloths.

If I could, I’d take the late fifties but with modern medical technology to live it.——-00

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I've been to the dentist a couple of times in the past month and the receptionist wants me to sign in on some sort of electronic pad like an ipad (the only reason I know about those is that my wife has one). I can't even get the stupid thing fired up so I can enter my name so I tell her my name, hand the blasted thing to her and tell her, "here, you do it".

Kids are wizards on electronic devices but nope, I'm a computer moron.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

In Cali we have style and many license plate options.

The old days ain’t coming back. Pick what you want in the future.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha 1830s! No way man. I don't care so much for the choices in guns.
I'm thinking it was pretty tough sleddin in these parts around then. From what Ive read, it was a miserable existence. Nope, I'm too soft and lazy.
I don't even own a computer. I hate electronics, but I'll be the first to admit that it sure helps fixing stuff you haven't done before. Googling or YouTubeing something is such a help. I could rebuild a friggen space shuttle with YouTube.
I get so pizzed at my kids when they ask me how to do or fix something. I tell them that they can do the same thing I'm going to.
Anyway.......

Licence plates....
We must have 200 different options you pay extra for. I MAGINE! No friggen way. We've had some dumb ones over the years. I don't know why we need the pictures. I hated that stupid lobster. We have a chickadee now. It's the state bird, but I like chickadees so I don't mind it. Now they want to change the state flag, so they are going to change the plate. Probably be a hammer and sickle.
There's a FB page for noting but pictures of Maine vanity plates. The court ruled that they couldn't censor them. OMG you should have seen some of them! Straight up FY. That's right. Some of them were a riot though. They've since put a stop to it. Funs over.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here in Pa. censorship is in order…..at least it is to most people…I saw one last year that said, “GANGSTA” on a new Mercedes…

Me and mom got to arguing about the “filler” I use in my pants before heading out to the club. I usually Velcro a potato inside……it took me a while before I realized I should use the potato in the front of my pants……dang girls were running away from me…….

So I talked to this guy who’s from the backwoods of Maine and he showed me some of his examples he sells. So I ordered one and he was kind enough to have the potato stamped, “front”.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Forget the potatoes, Six. They get to smellin bad after a couple of months and their "eyes" get to poking you. Stuff a couple of socks into another sock and use that instead. But be sure to wear them in your favorite sneakers for a week or two before you put them in your pants. If you soak them in aftershave every now and then the girls will come running back.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Walt…..that’s great advice. Like my underwear I also wear my socks for a couple of weeks but then I turn them inside out….those babies will stand up by themselves.

See what happens when you spend too much time in the house?

I’ll stick with the potato though, but I’ll keep it in the back because I think your trying to trick me…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You've never seen a "seasoned" potato explode? I ain't putting that in my pants.
I hate to let the secret out, but an old radiator hose is what you want to go with. And, because I like you boys, here's another tip....
Always use the lower hose, cause it's got that spring in it and holds its shape. And cause it's hollow, you have some storage. Cash, ammo, or your lunch.
I was in Walmart last week getting some condoms. When I got to the register, I realized I forgot my wallet, so I unzipped to get my "hose money". The cashier said, "Sir, the fitting rooms are in the clothing department." :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Well, Jay, your radiator hose idea is a splendid one. And Six, I like your potato in the rear suggestion as well. If there's snow on the ground and you just don't feel like making a trip to the grocery store, you can always haul it out and bake it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is what I need after getting up…..radiator hoses and back-of-the-pants potatoes……..I tell ya though, I’m not too fond of the radiator hose with the wire in it……ouch! Imagine pulling it off to get your hose money and the end of the wire catching on the tip of Peter.

Someone without prior knowledge of us baa baa black sheep would have us committed……f. em if they are noses-in-the-air elitists. Remember the Flying Tigers?…..we would have fit in real good……no rules but our duty would be fulfilled with total devotion. Merrill’s Marauders are another group is another group. I would have loved that, making the rules as you go……but those guys didn’t/couldn’t put potatoes in the back of their pants as those guys cut out the back of their pants due to continuous dysentery.

We make our own rules….always hated rules……in my thinking, honor overrides any rules as rules wouldn’t be necessary if people had honor.

I forgot to tell you that last Saturday I had to go to a wedding and I stopped at a store to get some Skoal….I was dressed up and clean shaven and the girl behind the counter, who was very well endowed leans over to me and asked, “mmmm, what’s that you have on?” I said, “a hard on but I didn’t know you could smell it”.——00

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha nice! Good thing you left the radiator hose home.

We're up to camp today. Just dubbing around, which is the best kind of day. Made up a pot of coffee and had some lunch. Cleaned the roof off on the old ice shack. I took the sled for a ride down through the woods. Mostly just rabbit sign. There's enough snow that the deer are all in their yarding areas now.
Nice and quiet.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ain't nuttin’ better than peace and quiet bro…..have no idea how city folk deal with the constant noise of people, cars, sirens, brown piles on the sidewalk, ………..

Wish I had a place to go to like yours….your own…….total peace and tranquility……….I have it here but I need a change of scenery from time to time. I’ve noticed that as I age I get irritated a lot easier.

Did you hear about the “foreign” lady who was waiting for the bus in freezing weather? She had to go #2 really bad so she lifted her dress and plopped away…….when the bus driver pulled up and opened the door he told her, “look lady, you can get on but your kid has to put out the cigarette”.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha must have Bidens mom.

I can't stand dog turds in the yard. Won't tolerate it. I keep a small garbage can with a lid beside the garage with a trash liner in it. When they go, we pick it up with tird bags and throw it in the can. When I go to the dump every week, I take the trash bag out of the can.
In the winter, we get to wade through the snow, but you have to be quick. Those "steamers" melt down in the snow out of sight pretty quick.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Jay, how about this for a way to get rid of dog turds..... :lol:
b3so74jykbl81.png
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You have big dogs and that can be expected……..we had Yorkies for 20 some years before they all died off and our 2 Shih Tzu’s weigh about 12-14 pounds and they leave Tootsie rolls. In fact, one time I thought it was a Tootsie Roll and bit it…horrible…..mom told me, “what the heck are you eating, your breath stinks!”

On the other hand My BIL is the world’s smartest person in a world of one……he’s the one who will save up an entire year to go on a turkey hunt in Texas and borrows off of everyone else the rest of the year……..anyway, last year he was talking about getting a new dog after his lab died…..(I don’t say nothing unless I’m asked) and was pondering the different breeds so what’s he do, given his limited income….he buys a Bull Mastiff……..couple of months ago we were bs en and I asked him how the dog was doing….he said, “great, but you ought to see the turds that thing lays in the yard…..big as a radiator hose from a ‘58 Cadillac. He wanted to know if I was interested in bringing up the big Kubota with the loader to “scrape up a certain area”. Yea, right. I told him to get a set of farming discs and till up the soil, then plant some corn.

He said when cutting the grass he always hits a few and claims they will dull the blades.

Hey…GK is onboard……..my BIL would have to get a case of those everyday….and they would need to be pre chopped.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh…oh……I didn’t read the fine print on GK’s turd solution……that is EXCELLENT!!!! I could have lots of fun with those…….id wait until the wind is right and float em down to the hood but they probably wouldn’t know the difference.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I've been onboard just couldn't compete with the potato, socks and radiator hose....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
9e68e590824a3e48537ca9ac1f0bc5284888b1896b54e4a09bc817d773b41af7.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! That's a great idea GK. It would be great if you could fly them over a yard of your choosing, then drop them.

I just noticed your Sig line! Its like it was written for me! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….my bucket list has been completed for many years. That’s why I do a lot of stupid stuff. Today I stripped a dozen pencils to get to the graphite, ground it up and sprinkled it on my eggs.

Another nothing day…took Miss Apple on a walk, maybe a thousand yards, …..she sniffed every thing there was to sniff….split some kindling wood….researched leaf vacuums…..think I’m gonna go with the Cyclone Rake….

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nothing happening here either, weather is dismal but Temps in the 50s my son and his wife are arriving back in England today but alas at the other end of the country.

I often change my signature line but this one seems relevant.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well GK….believe anyone with an enthusiastic personality wants to experience most everything of value before the bucket gets kicked……don’t think I ever let a day go by without some experimenting. Why, just last night I ate a half pound of gunpowder (Bullseye) just to see it it made me mean like the old saying goes concerning dogs…….it didn’t make me mean but I blew the toilet apart this morning….should have used IMR 4350 with a standard primer.

The problem with doing stupid stuff is knowing you have tried everything and in old age you get bored. These winters are tough on me and for the most part I have all of my ducks in a row concerning retirement. I’ll be dammed if I’m gonna look for a job…….i wouldn’t last a day with someone telling me what to do….bad enough with mom “directing” all of my everyday duties.

Oh well…ANOTHER nasty day..overcast, drizzle….but it is supposed to be nice for like 5 days so maybe I’ll get a break from rinsing off my boots before entering the house.

I’ll think of something…give me an hour or two……at the moment I’m on “hold” on the phone with the Treasury Dept.trying to cash out some bonds. I tell ya, they take your money in a flash when buying them but it’s like a 6 month wait trying to get your loot.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

There's that story about an elderly man who took a job at Wal Mart. He tended to be late for work and finally his manager berated him, asking, "How did your previous employer act when you came in late?". He answered, "When I came in late, my previous employer asked, 'Good morning, Admiral. How would you like your coffee?' ".
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Please, with just a little cream and sugar…..

I’ve been on a potato kick lately……..thinking of plowing up the back pasture and planting a field of potatoes……I sure hope Punxsutawney Phil was right today…early Spring!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Look at the size of this one…..I bet he’s pushing 20 pounds…..well, he does eat well. He ate a whole complete chicken and gravy last night……

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Nice picture, Jack!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Walt…..on another note this is why I cannot hunt deer anymore………and no, I’m not turning Py………a deer has fear of man for good reason but under no stress they can be our friends, which is not too good for them as the population around here is about equal to blue jays.deer with huge racks routinely walk past the house……like right up to it.

This guy is a retired police chief and he bought my brother in laws house like 20 years ago….4 doors down by me…..he feeds them corn and one day he was filling up the feeder and the deer came up to him waiting for the feeder to get full.
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

What the former police chief is doing holds more value to me than shooting them.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I used to see deer almost every day where I used to live but I even got excited today when I saw a squirrel for the first time in months. I would rather have wildlife for neighbours than people anyday at least with wildlife you can take out any trouble makers if you really have to.

Actually did some work today clearing some brushwood for the landlady, she had a small tree cut down and the guy left all the brushwood...sure miss my chainsaw.

Temperature 54f dull grey sky.
potato-everything-in-the-world-is-either-a-potato-or-not-a-potato.jpeg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Supposed to be 54 here today and it was 54 the day they all slide down the mud filming McClintock.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I'm diabetic so I can't eat potatoes any more. I miss em.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Heck I've got type two and I eat plenty of potatoes, there's somethings that I just can't give up, I was told when first diagnosed not to eat too many but now the doctor doesn't seem to be concerned, perhaps it's his way of lightening his work load.... :lol:

potato-everything-in-the-world-is-either-a-potato-or-not-a-potato.jpeg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My wife absolutely loves potatoes. Loves em.

As for the deer......
It depends greatly on WHAT they are being fed. Some things do more harm than good, and tends to just make the "feeder" feel better. Depending on how it's put out (at least up here), the bigger deer beat up and drive off the smaller and weaker deer anyway.
If you're in an area where CWD is a concern, it just spreads it more by concentrating the deer. If you get enough snow for the deer to yard up anyway, it doesn't matter as much.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

45 Colt

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I agree Walt……if a man does not have empathy for all things living as we age, then he’s a psychopath……..there was a time I killed anything but that’s in our DNA to kill……other than crows, foxes, or other vermin I ate what I shot………

Potatoes I like…….if Jays wife likes potatoes she sure wouldn’t like the potatoes after I get done with them…in fact, nobody would. After a Saturday night riding in the back of my pants destroys em so only vultures will eat them…

That reminds me..it’s Saturday night and I’m expected at the club….got to reach in my bag and get me out a big potato. Walt tells me to use a rolled up sock but all of my socks have not been washed in a month or two.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Had some mashed potatoes tonight. Along with some deer meat cooked with bacon, onions, and mushrooms, and a side of corn.
Good stuff!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did you use the potatoes I sent you? They were a little mushy ..you know, bouncing around all night with the “boys”….and a few times with the chocolate starfish…..

Ye…maybe I’ll post the real 1908.😂. 🤪. 🥹

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah, but once she peeled em, you could hardly tell. I like a lot of pepper on my potatoes, so I didn't even notice.

Haha yup. I've never had one. Only small Colt auto I've had is my 1903. And I gotta say.....once I shot it, I could see why they sold so many. That little thing is a great shooter. I couldn't believe it.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

From OW IIRC

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I like lots of pepper on my pancakes with Maple syrup…….sometimes I’ll mix in a box full of bite sized licorice in with the batte……but nothing beats potato pancakes using potatoes that are pre-used…….

(give me another week and I’ll be off this “potato kick”.)

I wonder if GK has potatoes in the UK…….id like to hear about some of his potato stories during his pub hopping days…

Where Fred lives nobody wears enough clothes to hide a potato……

On the other hand, Walt has too much class to do such things……

That’s all…..nice sunny day, about 44…….think I’ll fire up the log splitter

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey OS! Yup. I sent those out a while back. Always feel bad not sending one to GK, but I'd have to sell my truck.
Then....potatoes would be ALL I'd be eating. Probably be ok with Kristy though. :D

Warm and sunny here. About 30. Last one in that dump then I'm free for the week. Weather is supposed to be good too. I should start the Jeep and let that run for a while.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Don't worry Jay the customs would probably think it's an explosive and I wouldn't get it anyway... :(
Six we have lots of potatoes over here we call 'em spuds, when I was a full time exterminator ( ratman was my usual title) I had several farm contracts so often got a sack of spuds as a tip. You have to have spuds or you can't have fish n chips..... :D

Warm again today 55f but dull.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Being the closest Americans to you, we call em spuds too. And fish and chips is a thing here. Cause we got lots of fish, and Maine is second only to Idaho as a potato producer. Up in "the county" there are huge...I mean huge, potato farms. They let the schools out very year for harvest time.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I didn't know you called em spuds too :? but did you ever have one of these as a carry piece :?: I did but but having to conceal the ammo down yer pants made reloading too slow.
IMG_0141-scaled.jpg
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

Hey Six, once I was gonna have a rooster tattooed on my upper calf. That way I could tell the girls I had a c++k down below my knees.