Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Naaa GK…….your a Wild Bill…….you just want to stay out of the Big House….in other words, a law abiding citizen. Like me, you’re too old to make any long term decisions so you make the best of what you have…….years ago I always said I was gonna buy me a few silencers for backyard shooting and by the time I actually wanted to do it, I realized I didn’t have the enthusiasm I once had…….that and the knowledge that I can make a 45-70 (or any other closed breech gun) near silent.

You’re not alone bud and it’s not your fault the liberals outnumber the sane people……if we didn’t have the 2nd. it would be no different here. A few years back I spent the week at a match upstate and got to know this couple from France….he was French and she was Chinese…after I got to know them I asked, “what do people in Europe think of us Americans…….they laughed…….and then I put the words in her mouth, “they think we are a bunch of wild cowboys don’t they?”……….I hear a quiet “yes”. But as the wild cowboys die off along with their “live free or die” attitudes, we will be no different than Europe.

White boys here are sissies…school and their liberal parents made them that way while the darkies are portrayed as “mighty” , strong, and will make better mates…….the weak minded girls fall for it.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A win for Sixgun page 235.. :D

I'm only law abiding when it comes to sensible laws some of our more stupid laws like not firing antiques without a piece of paper to say you can is way too ridiculous.

I took the locks off my Russian scatter gun today and found out Ivan uses a hammer more than a file, the RH lock came off easy the LH lock not so easy, I did a little file work and it should go better next time, Ivan's Idea of lubrication is nothing like mine either... :lol:

High 50s here but blowing a hooley all night and still blowing.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea…good ole Ivan……brother to Uncle Joe Stalin………….as Uncle Joe was asked, “Comrade Stalin, when these million workers at the gulag die off what will we do?”……Uncle Joe says, “we will just go down to The Ukraine and get another million.”……Good ole Uncle Joe…..

Russians do make good guns that last, unlike the Italians or the S. Americans….the Russian guns may not be pretty or attention to detail but those babies work………..similar to the English military guns……..I never could understand how England would make the finest looking of double barrel shotguns and rifles when the Enfields & Webleys are downright ugly…

Did you ever notice anything designed by John Browning always had “clean lines?” And remarkably, after over a hundred to a hundred and fifty years later remain mostly in their unaltered state………

I tell ya GK……me and mom just came back from the bank and a few things at Home Depot…….Three (3) times I had someone blow the horn at me………..because I was not moving fast enough so to appease them, I slowed down to a crawl……all women drivers and I could see in the rear view mirror they were boiling.

Not bad out today…42, sunshine, and little wind.

Now I have to brave the weather, go out into the barn and put the loader on the big Kubota, then drive out to the road and see how many people try to beep at me. I’ll gently lift up their BMW and toss it to the side….👺. 🚜. 🧨. 🇬🇧

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yes the lock work was excellent but covered in a thick brown grease, the shotgun is the lowest grade peasant gun (that's peasant not Pheasant) so fit and finish is rough but it has only taken me a few minutes with a file to make big difference.
131042-8-medium.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That’s not a bad looking gun GK…….while it’s not a W.W.Greener, the wood to metal fit ain’t bad at all as is the bluing……..I only have one Russian gun, an SKS made the same year as me, 1954.

Today really turned out to be nice but I was not ready for it….you know, slow start off then it’s a quick shopping thing, then wouldn’t you know it, I kinda messed my shorts a little bit when I hit a pot hole and mom had all the windows down in the Jeep.

This coming July I’ll be 70….can you imagine a 70 year old talking like that? I’m still waiting to put the loader on the Kubota and it’s only a five minute job. I’m turning into a bum more everyday.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, I got the loader on….took me 7 minutes…….then I put 250 pounds of used cat litter in the bucket……..drove it into the woods and dumped it over the fence on my neighbors property. It’s in the woods so it’s unlikely he will see it unless he goes for a walk. That stuff, when wet, will stick on anything, especially shoes and tires…….threw some leaves on it…..

Just trying to be a good neighbor…….after all, last year he emptied his swimming pool via siphoning on my back pasture without asking me. I got mud all over the tractor from that…never said nothing to him….works best that way…..🤪

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Never say a word. That way, you don't draw suspicion when you enact revenge.

Well I loaded up a trial load with some of those coated bullets for 357. Just 6.5gr. of Unique. They loaded slick, and supposedly can be driven to 357 velocities no problem. With no lube or gas check needed. Bullet lube is a pain with a Dillon.
Well, we'll see....
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

6.5 of unique is an excellent load in the 357. You won’t get no leading and shot uniformity is excellent. Add 1 more grain of unique and things start to fall apart as in pressure spikes. Powerful enough to hunt with and pleasant enough to plink without.

I personally never found a need for coated bullets…..it’s a solution to a non existent problem. To me, bullet design is much more impotent eeerrrr important and coated bullets are mostly used by people who are not in the upper level of knowledge of lead/lube bullets…….same reason people use jacketed bullets….NOT naming you! Yea, lube can gum things up a bit and as long as you don’t slop em up with lube, you won’t have an issue.

I like a full diameter driving band on my revolver bullets cast from w.w.with 2% tin. Rifle bullets up to 2K get the same but 4% tin.

Speaking of tin, I have maybe 400 pounds of linotype and another 75 pounds of tin……I’ll be selling about 75% of it this winter.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Just got back from the dentist ….…. Still hearing banjos as they haven't got my new gnashers back from the lab.... :( parking in town was a nightmare, everywhere is packed with Christmas shoppers.
On a brighter note I was able to unlock my gun safe first try and take out my Ivan made scatter gun.

It is still windy out but temps in the 50s.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I agree.
I gave a 158 swc gc mold for 357. I have casted for 38 and 357 with it for years with excellent results.
About 10 years ago, I switched a lot of my higher volume handguns over to plated bullets for a couple reasons. First, the above mentioned mess in a progressive loader. Second, was to save my lead supply for the things that really needed it, my old Winchesters.
One thing I didn't like about plated was that midrange loads were about as light as you could go. Light loads, especially with light bullets, produced squibs in revolvers that couldn't be worked around.
I figure the coated will solve that problem, be cheaper to boot, and actually take MORE velocity that plated. However, I never experienced higher velocity issues with them. I only used them in handgun cartridges though.
I started with 357 because I can compare handgun and rifle differences for velocity and accuracy.
I will keep you posted on how it goes.

Oh no GK!
Sorry about your "West Athens smile". Hopefully it will be an unpleasant memory soon.
Glad you got the safe open. The government satellite must be out of range. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

“Government satellite?”………yea, I bet they have it tuned to GK’s residence with x ray capabilities………that’s how they want you to feel.

Yea…..2 days of sunshine and it’s back to clouds…..——006 and 6 tenths.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man, it's quiet here tonight. My buddy didn't come in. I'd be all by my lonesome but some new kid came in for some OT.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Time to catch up your sleep and then you can play tomorrow like you didn’t work the previous night.

Getting cold here….about 30.

Got a call earlier, another customer in Tommy’s Targetmaster decided he had enough of life…….i think this is the sixth time. Pressures from society are breaking people who are not designed for the tech world. The other day I had the horn beeped at me THREE times because I wasn’t driving at 20 mph OVER the speed limit.

People are reverting back to their natural habitat…..savagery.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

WTH dude!? :shock:
He shot himself IN the place?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes Jay……most have been on the range with one in the parking lot and another in the bathroom stall…..on that last one we found the bullet laying on the floor..a. 45 hardball 230 gr.

People come in and rent a gun then shoot themselves. Several years ago he had a rule that you could not rent a gun if you were by yourself and it seemed to work. I have not heard the details yet but my guess the guy came in with his own gun, which don’t make sense to commit suicide there instead of out in the woods or wherever people go to shoot themselves………or he came in with a buddy………

The last time it happened there were maybe 5 of us standing around shooting the bull and that’s when I suggested to Tommy that he should install a “suicide booth”, about the size of a phone booth, tuck it in the corner with amor plate around it and with a shower head and drain for washing things up…..even a harness to keep the guy upright while hosing things down🤪. The guys went bananas laughing but Tommy didn’t think it was funny as he didn’t want to put out any money for the unit.😜 He’s very frugal.

It makes a real mess…….blood and brain all over……a lost soul. It’s really sad as the people who do this are young guys in their twenties with a whole life ahead of them…..then some piece of garbage makes their life hard and they can’t get through it….yea, that’s why I support the death penalty for drug dealers…….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes man! I never heard of such a thing. Let alone 5 or 6 times.
Just goes to show what a sad state this country is in. They've made people into such pansies this is their only answer. Really upsets me, as it's incredibly selfish. If these people have families, look what they have to live with. Ruins every Christmas. Look at your buddy. Has to deal with that and clean it up.

I had a godbrother that did that in 8th grade. Sat on his bed with a 16ga and blew his head all o er the ceiling. His older brother found him. Messed that whole family up. Terrible thing to do.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Committing suicide with a firearm is a complete no no for me as I always clean my guns after use..... seriously though there have been times when things were bad but I have a stubborn streak and prefer to stay around to p off those responsible for my discomfort...
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:50 am Committing suicide with a firearm is a complete no no for me as I always clean my guns after use..... seriously though there have been times when things were bad but I have a stubborn streak and prefer to stay around to p off those responsible for my discomfort...
Haha priceless!
Everyone goes through hard times. Some obviously are worse than others, but to the person experiencing it, it's always bad. It's how we deal with it and the stuff we are made of that allows us to persevere.
The way things are today with a country of "poor me" whiners and victims, it stands to reason this kind of thing will get worse. It's a country of morally and emotionally weak people.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey…hey…..HEY! What be’s? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet bro! Oh yes…..ALWAYS better to hang around…your enemies will be exhilarated at your demise…..how do I know that? easy…..I have 6 graves to pee on and the first 3 who bit the dust exhilarated me greatly……not really, but it sure didn’t bother me a bit….and no, I didn’t even bother to find out what part of the earth they were thrown into…..

Well…play time!

Jay, did you get your rest last night? Good! I hope you feel refreshed because you have a BIG day ahead of you……..I can see it now…your in the sky with your reindeer cruising over the ocean to give GK a Colt M-4 with plenty of 30 round P mags……….

Other than that nothing else going on…….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's what I like about my pal 6. He's so generous with the kind of gifts I give. And our pal GK deserves it more than anyone I know.
Not just some generic AR.... ..no way!
A genu-ine Colt. May as well gave the best. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Boys if I cut loose with a Colt M-4 over here I'd have the SAS throwing stun grenades though my window and I'd be dragged off to the Tower .. :shock: however I thank you kindly for the thought .. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea………it’s always “better to give than to receive”……..there’s nothing in that Biblical term that says WHO’s stuff you’re giving……..I gave away everything that Pitchy had to offer and where’s he at today? Speaking of Pitchy, seems like him and SB #1 have been AWOL……

I hereby give Jays best revolver to GK.

Well, it’s clothes washing tonight…gonna fire up both Maytags as we have a lot here, including bedding………AFTER 6pm when the electric rate goes down to 1/3.

Oh, oh….got the details of the shooting at my buds place…..he called me today and told me it was a GIRL who died…….she and her boyfriend were shooting with no apparent odd behavior. Her boyfriend had to use the restroom and then she told the range officer that there was a problem of some sort at the end of the range and after the range officer walked away, she loaded the gun and “pop!”…..all captured on tape……..while I was talking to Tommy on the phone he said, “gotta go, the cops are here.”

He did say he was aggravated because HE does the cleaning up with the white suit and disinfectants……..she used a 38 revolver.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! That's sad. Always seems worse when it's a girl. Guy thing, I guess.
Sucks for the boyfriend. I'm sure her family will blame him.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sometimes they need to be blamed……..some people are just totally worthless.

Those Maytags run like the day they were built sometime in the sixties.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Maybe.....but I don't know them, so who knows.

Yeah. I should have grabbed a couple of thise when they were laying around everywhere.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster,
I found boff of mine on Craigslist…..one was stinking 100% new and the other looked it was used 3 times……….i paid 4 for the new one and 100 for the other and that was delivered.

I don’t understand people and how they worry about what other people think of them……when automatic washers came out every housewife in the nation wanted one…….yes, they get more moisture out of the wet clothes but they sure don’t wash any better. While it’s running on clothes that need to be washed 10 minutes there’s always other clothes like sheets and pillow cases that only need to be washed a minute so you just dunk it in while the other stuff is washing….

Back in the day when a dollar bill looked as big as my Jeep nothing got me more than when I came home from work and the washing machine was broke….or the tractor didn’t start…….or one of the many pita that get us all from time to time…..those Maytags…they run…….and run….and run…..and run…..faster than a bro leaving the bank with an exploding dye pack or entering a liquor store with what’s left and not stained.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The trouble is, up here if someone has something like that, they use it. When it doesn't work anymore, they use it for live bait or make a fiddlehead cleaner out of it. When it won't hold water, they use it for chicken feed. When it's no good for that, they put it on Marketplace or Craigslist.

Why do you think all my old Colts and Winchesters look like they do? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I tell ya….that sure was a snazzy reply…….for real, it does sound like my stuff….one time when I was working I hooked up my 6x10 trailer when I was home for lunch…..it was FULL of all kinds of stuff I was taking to the dump……..when I got back to the plant a buddy of mine asked me if there was anything good on there and another guy stepped up and said, “when he throws something out, it’s long past usability for anything…he even strips the bolts and hinges off of it.”

Well, they worked OT…I didn’t.🤣

They give stuff away here on FB Marketplace…….and it’s some nice stuff….bikes for $10…..outside tables and chairs for $25……office chairs for free. Split firewood free…..look at the stuff they give away…… 19373

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The best setup in the world is being a hick in the middle of ritzy folks. You can live large for almost nothing just off the leavins.
When you're a hick among hicks, it's some slim pickins bro.
The only things you see for free beside the road is stuff they'd have to pay to get rid of. No lie.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The best setup in the world is being a hick in the middle of ritzy folks. You can live large for almost nothing just off the leavins.

That has been my policy up untill last year when everything fell apart, I have mostly lived in places with private estates with free hunting in return for a little pest control, most ritzy folks are not very good at basic stuff and rely on hicks like me to do what they consider beneath them. Shooting in the UK is very expensive unless you have wealthy contacts with land.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well buddy, my Christmas wish is that you land another gig like that. I'll even get Kristy's JuJu going again! :D
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

I've noticed that when people put unwanted stuff out on the street for someone else to take, if they put a "free" sign on it, it stays there forever, but if they mark it fifty dollars, someone steals it in a heartbeat.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Walt wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:50 am I've noticed that when people put unwanted stuff out on the street for someone else to take, if they put a "free" sign on it, it stays there forever, but if they mark it fifty dollars, someone steals it in a heartbeat.
Haha yeah, good observation Walt!

Oh! The humanity! Sadly, it's a good commentary on the state of our great society. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Walt!……sure wish you would be more regular around on this “special private thread”. Those “others” on the other side of the tracks have offered thousands of dollars to be a member but we cut em off pretty quick……it’s not about money…it’s about being a conservative, not a liberal with a Donald Trump mask on…..🤪

Well, ya know Jayster….all of these “ritzy” people around here are just that, but in name only. They want everyone to think they have money….its all on paper as they are permanently glued to the credit system and therefore, are indentured servants to banking. They get 100 year mortgages, 10 year car loans but can be seen at Good Will buying clothes and are the first in line at the free cheese giveaways……

I like being a peon

Now, on to more important subjects…..I got up this morning (around 11) and felt an immediate urge from my intestinal system to go to the potty room……on the way there (about 6 steps) I must have released 25 cubic feet of gas, one of the largest in my memory…..now that’s important. See? Like I give a F….

Old Savage is going to get demerit points for not showing up at meetings.

There! I said nothing.—-00

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It is a dog’s life on the top of a mountain in Atascadero.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah we got people like that too. They got everything going but don't use it cause they are at work 24/7 trying to pay for it. They've enslaved themselves.

Yeah, OS has been scarce. Maybe we OFFENDED him.
Maybe we should call an emergency board meeting and vote Walt in.
Who's gonna tell him about the dues? :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay….look at those pictures from Freddy……….reminds me of most democrats…..the pictures are funny though and yes, dogs should be able to do anything they want…….mom got a kick out of the photos……..

Well, I found out what happened to Pitchy….he’s on the move.

And then, I found another picture of that well to do family. Recognize any?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha! Hey, rhat guy stole my camp idea.

Well that could be anywhere here. I probably got some relatives in that picture. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well lots of food, nobody got voted off the island last night 😀

Although. Somebody headed for Vegas ended up on the freeway.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! There's OS! It's a Christmas miracle!

Well, we are going to have a vote by the board to admit Walt. Six and I are in favor. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hmmm? Hicks, hicks with Rubicons 😉. Btw, the actuator on my heat control on my 10 year old out the door $17,000 Patriot is stuck. Little tricky to get in there for a $25 part. Dealer said #s like $800 for a job on YouTube that took 1/2 gr max.

Another door, office bathroom, vagrants.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gk, found a woman for you!

▶️ Watch this reel https://www.facebook.com/reel/325112640 ... tid=LTILV2

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well…those people in the trailer was a picture of me when I was first getting started……….still have the trailer but it’s not in as nice as shape as when the pic was taken.

Something big happened in Fred’s neck of the woods, Lancaster…….the other day…can’t remember the specifics…burned up woman in a car trunk I think.

Really nice pictures of those dogs…….I see they eat well too. Is that in Lancaster or L.A.? Sure is a slice of heaven on top of the hill and I bet she don’t get no homeless tents that high up as they are too lazy to walk up…..they’d rather hang low and bust down what others have built up…….

I got to do something……sitting here looking out the window…….well, it is a day of rest….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes 6, young teacher in the trunk of burned out. About a mile from here. It was at the boyfriend’s house. He is in custody with high bail.

The dogs are in Atascadero, long windy road to get up there, no homeless. On the other hand we get home 11:30 last night, two people, one a woman going through one of the dumpsters in the trash bin encloser, rooting out cans and such, industrious entrepreneurs.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Atascadero…mmmmm……mom knows her dogs and she said some kind of a bloodhound…….

Weather here is nasty..while it’s 50, everything feels wet, damp, and cold….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Basset hounds,

Do like Walt’s sense of humor “fuzzy stick man, too much Bombay gin.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS, that female pulling the sheep out of the mud would be a dead ringer if she was blonde, for my ex's daughter, couldn't be a worse choice.... :o

Not keen on Bassett hounds either plus they need their claws clipped. :wink:

Walt's got my vote too.. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah.....but it's a 21 year old Rubicon. I've changed my blower motor resistor too. And turned about every bolt on it.

A woman for GG.......?
Has to be an American. Then if it works out, he has an in to better gun laws.
Let's see.....
How bout this one?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well Jay thats quite an improvement :D but I reckon I would stand more of a chance pulling one of those Cornville gals..... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well you're in luck!

That's none other than our own Blanche Corson. From right here in Cornville. She said she's been...."Huntin herself a nice English feller who knows how to be a gentleman. And has a line to some good quality shotguns."
Naturally, I thought of my buddy GK, and I mentioned you.
Oh.....I may have mentioned that you had some sort of title and that you were on the board of directors at Boss & Co.
I think you can sell it buddy. After all......she IS from Cornville. :D