Fedex misdelivery woes......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Fedex misdelivery woes......

Post by Ray »

It used to be that scoundrels would drop their unwanted dogs and cats on the vacant farmstead across the way. That hasn't happened lately.

Now it is fedex ground and home delivery dropping packages that are not mine. The ones to the neighbours that I know I always hand deliver to their door/porch but the packages that are/were meant for distant domiciles I have tried to contact fedex customer service with no success. Their customer service operators are located in india/bangladesh and we cannot understand one another. The online assistant chat feature wants too much personal information for my comfort. Why do they need my name, address, cell #, email, d.o.b., race, etc. ? So I set the unwanted package(s) down the drive at the road.

What else can I do ?
m.A.g.a. !
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Fedex misdelivery woes......

Post by GunnyMack »

Other than driving each package yourself to the proper address all I can think of is to try and find the addressees online/ phone book.
I suppose you could try to contact the 'local' FEDEX distribution center and try to get a manager to take your call. Obviously the drivers aren't doing their job properly.
All these companies that outsource their call centers irritate me, they don't care that it is very difficult to understand broken English. Whenever I have to use these call centers I demand to speak to someone that speaks English as a first language.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I'm sure it's just coincidence that the majority of scammers are from right next door to some US corporation's call center. Or, maybe it just the same address for those downtrodden workers to put in a little "overtime" making some afterhours calls. :twisted: :twisted:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

None of the delivery services are worth a dang anymore. I had some tires delivered the other day and watched the fedex driver, literally, throw packages out the door of his truck and then throw them back in after unloading my tires which were 5 days late because they misplaced them.....how do you misplace 5-325/70/20 tires....for pity sake each one weighs over 100 pounds
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

I think the local FedEx delivery drivers in our area are all sub-contractors.

The local depot is ALWAYS short of people.

It's a mess. Big bucks for corporate by cutting everything at the working man's/customer level.

I feel your pain.

-Stretch
elmo123
Levergunner 2.0

Post by elmo123 »

The Car Dealer shipped my daughter's license plates to my residence this week via Fedex so when I saw the truck pull up across the street I went out in the driveway to get the package. The driver walked across the street and knocked on the door and delivered a package. His address is 1276 mine is 1267. I asked the driver if he had anything for me and he replied no. By this time my neighbor came back outside and told the driver that it wasn't his package. The driver grabbed it and handed it to me. He said he was new but I suspect that this wasn't the first delivery he screwed up.
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JBowen »

Our regular UPS, FedX and rural mail /USPS do a good job. But when one of them is off there is no telling what you will get
with the subs. The other day we got a package in from UPS during the rain, and it was a sub driver, it looked like it had rode
100 miles in the back of a pickup it was so wet. The Mrs. notified Walmart and they give her a return label to print and they sent us another. The driver got to pick up the damaged package and delivered an identical package the next day. I guess the shippers
must have good insurance to cover those things.

JBowen