Honest Gun Review...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Honest Gun Review...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://youtu.be/81H31my39AY?si=jVQ1Xt9XgjkBJWSX

You can tell he isn't caving to sponsors or freebies...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Honest Gun Review...

Post by gamekeeper »

Doc, I find it hard to get excited or even interested in modern gun developments I guess my heart is still stuck in the 1800s ..... :wink:

Someone bought me this instead of a Cowboy gun when I was very young nearly put me off proper firearms for good... :lol:
large_item_1816731_1bd1478ef6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

I buy what I like, dont need a shill to tell me anything
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

wvfarrier wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:22 pm I buy what I like, dont need a shill to tell me anything
Me too, but that wasn't the point (or maybe it was exactly the point)....nearly all the 'product reviews' out there are so tainted by the free samples and sponsorships that they hardly ever say anything truly denigrating about what they're reviewing. (Some will at least just not review products they can't say much good about.)

But this dude just SLAMS several (most) of the firearms in the review, and some of them are supposedly 'good-reputation' brands.

I found that refreshing.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "