Re: redesign of PACO'S ACU'RZR

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Very cool. I love the one I've got. If I get more .22s I'll have to send you an email... :wink:
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

I would love to get a new tool - I have a marlin 39 TDS, a Freedom arms Premier in 22 and .22 4 1/4 inch barrel, a 5/12" Colt frontier and a springfield M6 rifle. Let me know how to pay. My address is Mike Johnson, 89 Meadow Hill drive, york pa. 17402.
SEND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO PACO KELLY P.O.BOX 1170 CORTARO AZ. 85652 THANK YOU PACO
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Still sounds like a bargain to me.

THANKS TED... PACO :)
NRA Life Member
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

If I wait for the .22 magnum tool, will I get a device that will work on.22lr as well; or will I need to buy two sets?
All of my stuff is run of the mill American stuff, with 1 custom .22 mag coming up.
Got a lot of older .22 mag that could use some help from your tool.

THE 22 MAG RIMFIRE IS A .224 BULLET AND A LARGER CASE SIZE... THE STANDARD 22 RF CASE IS .220-.221 WITH A HEELED BULLET....IN THE MAG TOOL IT WOULD BE TERRIBLY OFF CENTER..... SORRY .....THE ACU'RZR IS GOOD BUT WE JUST CAN'T GET ALL OUR BIRDS INTO ONE TREE... PACO
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

TedH wrote:Still sounds like a bargain to me.

THANKS TED... PACO :)
+1 :D

Looking forward to the Gunblast write up and photos!!!
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

Paco- Just wanted to say nice to see you posting, missed you around here sir. :D

THANK YOU D.. IT HAS BEEN A TOUGH YEAR THANK GOD FOR HOBIE AND PAUL TO KEEP THE SITE GOING.... P
cfplinker
Levergunner

Post by cfplinker »

I have the Acu'rzr for .222/.223. Is the one for .224/.225 available separately without the rods? If so, what is the cost of that part only?

I HAVE A FEW LEFT... $40 POSTPAID.... BEST I CAN DO... THAT'S ABOUT THE COST OF THE BRASS AND LABOR... PACO
Shoot safely, shoot well, and shoot often.
Jeff Quinn
Shootist

Post by Jeff Quinn »

Review of the new tool and pictures here:
http://www.gunblast.com/Paco2.htm

Just as an example, here is the accuracy difference using cheap Wolf Match ammo, same gun, same shooter, same day:

THANKS JEFF I ALWAYS FAIL WHEN TRYING TO POST PICS.... FOR JEFF'S REPORT ON THE TOOL GO TO WWW.GUNBLAST.COM BESIDE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE VIEWING HIS AND HIS BROTHER'S SITE IT IS A FINE PIECE OF WORK.... PACO

Before:

After using the tool:
Jeff Quinn
gunblast.com
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Looks like I'll owe Paco $75 and shipping!

Folks, it may be that whatever .22 LR you can get will be what you shoot. Such a tool that makes cheap/available ammo perform better could be invaluable. Get while the getting is good.

THANK YOU HOBIE... POSTAGE PAID.... WITH THE PRICE OF BRASS GOING UP... THE PRICE OF 22 RIMFIRE AMMO IS ALSO GOING TO SKY ROOCKET.... PACO
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I still like the one I have, and it looks as if I will need to get one of the new ones, too. The one for the .22 magnum sounds great to me as my carry gun for some of the Summer here in Texas is a NAA 5 shot .22 magnum. Summer here means very little clothing for the .22 mag to get through and the nastinose in it should work very well for personal defense.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Saltcreek
Levergunner

Post by Saltcreek »

DARN IT! Now I have to save more money to geta new tool(s). I have the old version with all the punches and love it. It does what is advertized if used as directed. Saves money on buying more expensive 22 ammo. I can buy bulk at China-Mart and improve it. Paco, not many can say thier tool gets better with age. :D
Help your own self, the Government is to busy savin' thierselves.
pricecw
Levergunner 1.0

Post by pricecw »

Thanks Paco,

Check is in the mail, been wanting to try this for a while, this just kicked me in the pants to get it done.

--Carl
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

So, this sizes the cartridges to a uniform dimension and that does the trick? Wow. Very cool.
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
silverpelican
Levergunner

Post by silverpelican »

Paco,
This is just the very tool, I must have!! The nice Doctor told me to no longer enjoy the punishment of recoil! Some thing about a detached retina. So back to the good ole days of 22cal. shooting for me. My question is, do we just send a money order for $75 to your PO Box, and your post of 17 June stated that price is postpaid? I only have one domestic 22 rifle at this time, but plan on getting a Marlin 39 this week, thus I assume that the four chamber model will suffice.
Thanks for sharing all the great information...
Duane

DUANE.. JUST SEND CASH OR CHECK TO MY POST BOX..... PACO P.O.BOX 1170 CORTARO, AZ. 85652
THANK YOU...
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

... and .22 MAG??? Oh Man, I've been eying a Henry .22 Mag pump for a while. I guess I'm just gonna have to do it now.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Levant

Post by Levant »

I don't see anything that says what the acu'rzr is, how it works, or any links to more information. After reading through a couple times, I got the idea that it is a resizer for loaded ammunition. Correct? How about a link?

Thanks,

JEFF QUINN'S WRITE UP ON HOW IT WORKS IS ON GUNBLAST, ALSO A WRITE UP ON THE BASIC TOOL IN HIS BACK WRITE UPs....PACO
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

http://www.leverguns.com/store/acurizer.htm and then, take the time to read the Gunblast article. That told and showed just about all about the new tool. :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
pricecw
Levergunner 1.0

Post by pricecw »

Paco, just got mine in the mail. Thanks. This is very well made, and easy to use. I think it will be perfect for what I am trying to do!

--Carl
Levant

Post by Levant »

I don't mean any disprespect to our host but the all caps is as hard to read on that page as it is in a forum posting. I finally did find the gunblast article link in this thread, though, and now it makes sense. Thanks. It looks like a pretty cool tool. I'll add it to my wish list.

Levant
Levergunner

Post by 2520 »

I am confused. What models are now available and what do they (does it?) cost including postage. From the gunblast article it seems that there are 3 models at various prices. This forum only mentions one model and price. briing me up to speed and I will mail a MO, got to have one of these gizmos. 2520

GOOD QUESTION.... PHASE FOUR DELUX,THE NEW FOUR CHAMBER TOOL IS $75 POST PAID.... PHASE THREE, THE TWO CHAMBER TOOL IS $68 POST PAID.... THE OLD PHASE THREE $58 TOOL IS GONE AND THE PHASE TWOs ARE ALSO GONE...
SO ONLY THE $68 PHASE THREE AND THE $75 PHASE FOUR IS AVALABLE..... PACO
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Get the new one. Specify which guns you will shoot the ammo in and chambers (I got a .22 Short chamber). $75 includes shipping.

I'll reiterate that if you give Paco all the info you can, you'll get a tool you can use. :wink:

I.e. .22 LR in a Single-Six and .22 Short in same. and so forth.
Sincerely,

Hobie

Levergunner

Post by 2520 »

Get the new one what? What are the choices, if there are any? If there is a choice, please describe the various tools and the price including shipping for each. Not trying to be a pest here , but if there are different tools I would like to choose what I think will suit me best and pay accordingly. The Gunblast article describes 3 tools but the prices do not concur with the information here. Further, the order blank asks which tool I want to order and how much money am I enclosing. I really need to know. Thank you in advance.

THERE ARE JUST THE TWO... THE FOUR CHAMBER TOOL $75.P.P. AND THE $68 TWO CHAMBER TOOL....POST P.
PACO
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

2520 wrote:Get the new one what?
The Acu'rzr. You just need to read the post from Paco and the Gunblast article.
Sincerely,

Hobie

Levergunner

Post by 2520 »

Very well, There is one tool, the ACU'RZR. The other 2 models are discontinued? The price is $78.00 including shipping? No other options at this time? The tool I was thinking of ordering was the #1 with the dish and Nasty Nose rods. This is no longer being made? Can I buy the Mini ACURZR for $30.00 as per the Gunblast article? Can I get a straight answer or is "Send $78.00 and you will be glad you did." the only answer to a serious question involving the purchase of your products? I can wait. Thanks again.

THERE IS A MINI TOOL THAT WILL COME OUT IN A FEW WEEKS... VERY SMALL FOR THE POCKET AND THE RANGE....
IT WILL BE PRICED AT $35 AND 4 DOLLARS POST&HANDLING.... PACO
Levergunner

Post by 2520 »

Repeat, can I buy a Mini Acu'rzr for $30.00 postage included as per the Gunblast article? If no, is it still manufactured? Available? Price please. Thanks again.

THE MINI IS $35 AND FOUR DOLLARS POSTAGE... PACO (IT IS VERY SLIM, POCKET SIZE...NEAT I CARRY ONE) PACO
Jeff Quinn
Shootist

Post by Jeff Quinn »

2520 wrote:Repeat, can I buy a Mini Acu'rzr for $30.00 postage included as per the Gunblast article? If no, is it still manufactured? Available? Price please. Thanks again.
As per the article:
"At the time of this writing, the new Phase IV shown here, with rods and four chambers, sells for $75 US. The Phase III with two chambers sells for $65, and the Mini ACU’RZR sells for $30. All prices include shipping within the United States."

Why is that so confusing? You can get whichever one that you want.
Jeff Quinn
gunblast.com
Lefty Dude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lefty Dude »

Jeff Quinn wrote:
2520 wrote:Repeat, can I buy a Mini Acu'rzr for $30.00 postage included as per the Gunblast article? If no, is it still manufactured? Available? Price please. Thanks again.
As per the article:
"At the time of this writing, the new Phase IV shown here, with rods and four chambers, sells for $75 US. The Phase III with two chambers sells for $68, and the Mini ACU’RZR sells for $35 FOUR DOLLARS POSTAGE.
Why is that so confusing? You can get whichever one that you want.
Jeff;

With the four chamber version, can I specify what I want the chambers to be ? Example: #1 for Remington 512, # 2 for Ruger Single Six, # 3 TC/ 10 " octagon, # 4 Remington 581.

Or will they be ? .222" , .223" , .224" , & .225"

I read your article, and also Paco's post. Paco's post indicated he would custom size, as I see it. Is this true? YES THIS IS TRUE!!!!!
SASS# 51223
Arizona Cowboy Shooter's Assoc.
Cowtown Cowboy Shooter's Assoc.

Uberti 73/44-40 carbine, Rossi 92/44-40,
Marlin 94CB/44 24" Limited, Winchester 94/30-30
Jeff Quinn
Shootist

Post by Jeff Quinn »

Email Paco. I think he can do whatever you need.

Jeff
Jeff Quinn
gunblast.com