Do Not Forget

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

Do Not Forget

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Two years ago today 183 people were killed, including 13 US military personnel, in a suicide bombing at the Kabul Airport in Afghanistan.

All told, 2,420 American military personnel were killed in the war, with another 19,950 injured. 3,576 coalition personnel were killed, with 22,773 wounded. Another 3,937 coalition contractors died, with over 15,000 wounded.

Please remember and pray for these 13, and all those who died for their country and our freedom in the longest war in U.S. history.

Walt
Senior Levergunner

Re: Do Not Forget

Post by Walt »

Thanks for the reminder, YK,
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Lest we forget.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hard to forget. A good friend who served in Iraq lost his younger brother in A-stan. Too bad. Especially when we see what it amounted to.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya Kid…….I’ve finally come to the realization that rich people make the wars and poor people die for it…..knowing what I know now, I would have been one of those hated draft dodgers. My hat is off to the ones who served, have been disabled and the ones who paid the ultimate price but in reality most wars are nothing more than a handful of rich old white guys capitalizing and living in luxury while the poor mothers cry.

International country commerce….lies……propaganda……………with the U.S. in the lead…..these no good m.f politicians and the War Dept. will send thousands of our young boys to their deaths in a $2 country on the other end of the world but won’t do nothing for our borders…..

I love this country but HATE our policies
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:46 am I hear ya Kid…….I’ve finally come to the realization that rich people make the wars and poor people die for it…..knowing what I know now, I would have been one of those hated draft dodgers. My hat is off to the ones who served, have been disabled and the ones who paid the ultimate price but in reality most wars are nothing more than a handful of rich old white guys capitalizing and living in luxury while the poor mothers cry.

International country commerce….lies……propaganda……………with the U.S. in the lead…..these no good m.f politicians and the War Dept. will send thousands of our young boys to their deaths in a $2 country on the other end of the world but won’t do nothing for our borders…..

You and Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump all kinda came to that same epiphany.

I get it.

I also respect anyone who is willing to put their life on the line for their country, even when it's "leadership" is FUBAR.

We need a change in leadership.

Trump is likeliest to make the changes needed successfully, although the Left will surely just assassinate him if they can't imprison him. Today's Democrats just LOVE violence.

That's why they are trying to get a war started, in case they don't pull off election fraud again successfully.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

I will never forget and would be more than willing to testify as an expert witness against the current gov for causing it to happen.
It is not the critic who counts
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I do not consider the Fascists of Antifa to be part of our Country. Same with BLM, and a few others. I love my Country, and seriously dislike its enemies. If they start a war, I would have no hesitation in ending the threat as quickly and expeditiously as possible. I choose to NOT start the war, but I would not hesitate to participate. Talking with the full intent to find a solution all can live with is the best first choice. I may be late middle aged and have some health issues, but my mind still works and I can find a way to help in whatever happens.

Yes, that mess in Afghanistan was caused by those who have chosen to be enemies to this Country.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:46 am I hear ya Kid…….I’ve finally come to the realization that rich people make the wars and poor people die for it…..knowing what I know now, I would have been one of those hated draft dodgers. My hat is off to the ones who served, have been disabled and the ones who paid the ultimate price but in reality most wars are nothing more than a handful of rich old white guys capitalizing and living in luxury while the poor mothers cry.

you thinks it's bad now. they send trillions of dollers overseas, and now are saying ss is going broke and we will have no ss in a few years or highly reduced benefits. they really got it backwards big time since demo's took over.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

If I expressed my feelings it would violate the forum rules and my desire to quit swearing
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

And the one responsible STILL has not been held accountable! :twisted:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

more BLATANT fraud, but the Republicans havent stuck together to fight it, and the Democraps could care less, and the 'news' media covers for the fraud.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ounty-17k/
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "