New format

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Gun Smith
Levergunner 3.0

New format

Post by Gun Smith »

This new layout is OK but I liked the old one better. The only thing I DON'T LIKE is the little "new post, new post, new post"
box that follows my pointer around. I can dump it if I stay far right when scrolling. A small distraction, but a distraction.
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Re: New format

Post by BenT »

This link will help how to switch back to the old format . http://www.levergunscommunity.com/viewt ... f=1&t=7654

I like it better.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I don't get that 'new post' thingie.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
CindyLea
Levergunner

Post by CindyLea »

If you "hover" the mouse over the name of the post, A little box pops up that says "No new posts" or "New Posts" I never "hover" long enough to notice it much! HEHEHEHEHEH

CindyLea
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

CindyLea wrote:If you "hover" the mouse over the name of the post, A little box pops up that says "No new posts" or "New Posts" I never "hover" long enough to notice it much! HEHEHEHEHEH

CindyLea
+1 :wink: