HUMOR: 9 Words Women Use

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

HUMOR: 9 Words Women Use

Post by Old No7 »

Note to self: Read... Memorize... Obey... And live another day to shoot leverguns! :D

9 Words Women Use

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means about half an hour. "Five minutes" is only five minutes if you have just been given "five minutes" more to watch the game before helping out around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means "something", and you should be on your toes! Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not "permission" -- don't do it ! ! !

(5) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "loud sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing". (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing...)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistakes.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say "You're welcome". (I want to add a clause here; this is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" -- in that case it is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all! DO NOT say "You're welcome" then -- as that will bring on a "whatever...")

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying "SCREW YOU!"

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another very dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?", after which the woman's response will be --refer to # 3 above...

:wink:

Old No7
Last edited by Old No7 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
eric65
Levergunner 2.0

Re: HUMOR: 9 Words Women Use

Post by eric65 »

I seem to recall hearing most of those words just before I had a REALLY bad day. :D
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

The proper response to each of these cues is to set your personal listening volume between "0" and "Ignore" unless you want to succumb to a solid P-Whipping.

Handle it like you would if you found your dog barking at the moon.

Just get another beer out of the fridge, turn on the TV, and go about your business.

Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

FWiedner wrote:The proper response to each of these cues is to set your personal listening volume between "0" and "Ignore" unless you want to succumb to a solid P-Whipping.

Just get another beer out of the fridge, turn on the TV, and go about your business.

Hey buddy, let us know where to send the sympathy cards. That and your expected hospital release date. Cause sooner or latter, while you have the volume a "0", she's gonna be cocking the gun.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

jeepnik wrote:
FWiedner wrote:The proper response to each of these cues is to set your personal listening volume between "0" and "Ignore" unless you want to succumb to a solid P-Whipping.

Hey buddy, let us know where to send the sympathy cards. That and your expected hospital release date. Cause sooner or latter, while you have the volume a "0", she's gonna be cocking the gun.
See, I'm OK with that.

I'd rather listen to the report of a fine weapon goin' off in my ear than the voice of any woman whining about how rough her life is.

:mrgreen:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Old No. 7 has obviously been talking to my wife, commonly referred to around the household as "she who must be obeyed"! :shock:

FW, I once thought as you do, then decided I actually wanted to have a sex life! :wink:
Longfin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Longfin »

King Solomon put it this way and not just once:
Proverbs 21: 9 & 19
Proverbs 25:24
Words of wisdom, grasshopper.
Zack
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

Old No7 wrote:(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not "permission" -- don't do it ! ! !
The seller of this bike should have heeded that one...

Not 100% family friendly, cover the kiddos eyes for a partial word and scroll down:

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
-Mark Twain

Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 4:13

Got to have a Jones for this
Jones for that
This running with the Joneses boy
Just ain't where it's at
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

recently, i think I heard all of those words in one discussion. It was the worst day I have ever had but it will get better. Its a "Whatever" :D
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

eric65 wrote:I seem to recall hearing most of those words just before I had a REALLY bad day. :D
+1 :roll:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Post by Jaguarundi »

Sometimes best to keep one's eyes in the boat and roll with the waves :roll: !PS the 9 words apply to my first wife...every sentence uttered after the final I DO. :!: :roll:
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Hey, y'all wanna have a contest to see who can get their wife to use the most of these at one time?
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Rusty, You like to live dangerously dont you? :D
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
CindyLea
Levergunner

Post by CindyLea »

Rusty wrote:Hey, y'all wanna have a contest to see who can get their wife to use the most of these at one time?
My husband would have you all beat hands down!!!!!!

If your guys would just do as we say, you'd have no problems to worry about! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :twisted: 8)

CindyLea
runfiverun
Levergunner 2.0

Post by runfiverun »

i am with weidner here
except the beer part it was the only time she wanted to argue...
and if you all start down that path there ain't no turning back except to get another one and start over.....
or just mow the lawn and ask permission to go play golf.
CindyLea
Levergunner

Post by CindyLea »

Man's Motto: It is easier to beg forgiveness, than to ask permission. :twisted:
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

I feel for you guys, but staying single has a few rewards,
but; even I have learned to reward myself in private.
Lest my married friends wives not let them come out & play!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

If they only made those Electric Training Collars for Wimmin, divorce would be greatly reduced, I'd guess...... :wink:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
66GTO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 66GTO »

Longfin wrote:King Solomon put it this way and not just once:
Proverbs 21: 9 & 19
Proverbs 25:24
Words of wisdom, grasshopper.
To quote the wise King Solomon:

"It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house."

"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman"
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! P Henry

When the Government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny.T Jefferson
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

66gto - ain't it the truth, brother..........
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

CindyLea wrote:
Rusty wrote:Hey, y'all wanna have a contest to see who can get their wife to use the most of these at one time?
My husband would have you all beat hands down!!!!!!

If your guys would just do as we say, you'd have no problems to worry about! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :twisted: 8)

CindyLea
CindyLea - have you been talking to my wife? :wink: I'm pretty sure she said that this was one of the vowels in the wedding ceremony. I don't recall, but learned not to argue with her because she's always right - or at least that is what she says!