Whats your next firearm purchase???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Basswrangler
Levergunner

Post by Basswrangler »

Plain Jane M94 :D I'm not going to be very picky with this, I just want an unabused, pre cross bolt safety 30-30 carbine. I also really look foreward to reloading for it, as I only reload .44 mag right now. I have two other Winchester levers, a 94 Legacy .44 mag and a 9422 Traditional .22 mag.
Lobo
Member Emeritus

Post by Lobo »

A Jim Chambers .54 caliber flintlock!!

Mark Silver - Virginia Rifle
circa 1750-1780
Historically this rifle is closely derived from an original rifle of the James River Basin area of Virginia. The original rifle may date from as early as the 1740's and quite probably was used by a member of Morgan's Riflemen during the Revolutionary war. This type of rifle would have been used along the frontier during conflicts such as the French and Indian and Revolutionary Wars and as a tool of daily life by settlers and "longhunters" of the mid-to-late 18th century and early 19th century.
http://www.flintlocks.com/rifles04.htm
Lobo in West Virginia
Old List Veteran..Five Years..Five Hundred Posts
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Nice to see everyone is still so enthusiastic about firearms! We may not agree on politics, but we still share a common interest that binds us. This place has become FAR too political IMHO and I for one would like to see us spend more time discussing the various topics you have listed here, and less time on politics. JMHO.

I share other's interest in the FA, Shilo's, antique guns or parts, and even the Hawken "smoke pole". Perdersoli currently makes some very nice Hawken rifles for target shooting and hunting large game.

My dream pistol has been a FA in 500 Wyoming Express. Meanwhile, I'm going to continue to work with my 45 Colt Ruger Bisley for reasons I will explain in another post. For rifles, if I can't get "Old Thirty One Twenty" to shoot well with the new 485 grain bullet at extreme long range, I will have to consider a Sharps instead of the Colt Lightening, almost certainly in 50-90. However, I think my 71/84 Mauser will do the job.

If anyone has any range reports on "smoke poles" with pictures, I would love to hear of them.

Any stuff pertaining to FA or Shilo's equally so.

If your working on building an antique gun from various parts, take pictures and show us!

I would love to hear about all of it! :lol: 8)

-Tutt
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Rimfire McNutjob wrote:
Hobie wrote:Might be something from Freedom Arms!
Yeah, you need another gun. :? Did they ever find that Guatemalan family of five that wandered into your gun collection and got lost?
Heck, I don't have nothing compared to some of our compadres here.

Actually, I'm getting jaded, might have to sell them all... :lol:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

I have imposed a buying moratorium. At least for the summer. I have that nifty '86 I got from Warhawk that needs some work. Plus I gotta feed the toys I've got.

8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

Post by bunklocoempire »

Hawaii hooey hoops handgun permit for wife and myself, perhaps mother-in-law also if she's up for it. Uberti replica in .38 for me (love those open tops), comfortable "modern" .38 for wifey (for which I'm open to suggestions).

.30/30 rifles (used Marlins) or other popular caliber of their choice, for both our boys (actually young men).

Getting up to speed/serviceing a neglected Winny model 12 16 gauge and a Remington Model 34, in the family but been out of my care, and taking care of the 336 .30/30 and Savage 24 .410/.22 I do have,

Whoo Hoo! Two! which is better than none, and two more than many have. :wink:

Reloading goodies for most if not all. Of course as budget allows. :(

Another big to do list, and a stressed budget, ...perhaps if I invested in the carbon credit market... :)

Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul
Kismet
Levergunner 2.0
Location: New Hampshire (wishing I could move back West, darn women)

Post by Kismet »

My next "gun" will probably be a bow. (Is that heresy?) My wife has almost no interest in shooting (she plinks sometimes with the .22), but she did actually say she thought she would enjoy archery. Maybe I can pick up a nice (cheap) recurve to learn and/or for her, though as a techie guy I might a need a whiz-bang compound. We have quite a bit of land and I can imagine walking around the woods with her having a friendly competition on 3d targets.

If it is a gun it will be a handgun. Probably something simple like a .38 special.

Michael in NH
"The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." -- John Steinbeck
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Well it will take me a few years to scrape up the funds but my next purchase will be a Shilo Sharps in 45-70.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Truthfully, nothing is planned right now. I've picked up a few lately, and I'm not jonesing for anything particular. But, I figure I'll walk into a shop and see something that strikes my fancy. Most of the stuff I have bought has been that way. The one thing I keep my eyes open for are any of the Remington Nylon series. Haven't seen one of those in a shop in years, but you never know.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
rangerider7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rangerider7 »

Bluehawk, you said what I was thinking. I would love to go to Sass or any other organization and shoot for the fun of it. I see SASS videos and their agenda is not what I'm looking for. I just want to shoot a SA the old way and a lever the same. I may be wrong but maybe someone can straighten me out. Is that organization out there?
"That'll Be The Day"
Gryphon Black
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Gryphon Black »

I'm with Tutt on being choosy. I think long and hard about

exactly...

which...

gun...

is...

right.

So far, haven't made any mistakes and had to get rid of any.

So what's next? Well I still don't have a long range bolt gun in '06. That might be it. I also like my 24" .45colt Marlin so much I think I might need the same levergun in .357, but I'll wait a year or two and see if the notion sinks in to stay, or fades over time.

The one I am certain of, but still have to wait a while for, is a Kimber Raptor II 1911 with a custom fit caspian 6" slide and scheumann bull barrel with gain twist rifling and a special longnose crossdraw holster.

How long will I have to save for that package? :lol:
You can bet your favourite boots, though, that those pics will be posted if that ever shows up in my santa stocking!

Fun to dream, eh wot? :D

Gryphon
bang.
Jeff Pitts
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Jeff Pitts »

In just the last few weeks I've bought a 1951 Marlin 336-A in 30-30 and a Savage 24V in 30-30/20 gauge.

I'm done for a while, my meager budget has been decimated with these two and all the extra moulds, sizing dies and the neat stuff that goes with 'em!

Jeff
mescalero1
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mescalero1 »

After the N.E. for hunting, a black powder silhouette rifle, probably a Rem rolling block, 40-60 Ballard?
Bruce Scott
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bruce Scott »

.22 pistol. Maybe one of these if I can find an importer.
coachise
Levergunner

Post by coachise »

Well..........I just put a Bushmaster Varmiter (AR 24' barrel 1:9 twist) on layaway :( (sorry fellas). Don't worry though, I've still got plenty of 94 and 95s.
mod71alaska
Senior Levergunner

Post by mod71alaska »

I'm on the lookout for a 9422 Trapper. Next week I'll be listing a new/unfired Browning 71 carbine, an original Winchester 71, and a Browning '86 SRC for sale in the Forum Classifieds. I'm hoping the sale of one of those will include a trade for a 9422 Trapper. I'll put a large loop lever on it and be ready for action! :D
Last edited by mod71alaska on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

As we speak, a gunsmith friend is building me a .45 calibre under hammer muzzle loading target rifle circa 1860's, complete w/ false muzzle, bullet starter, ram & cleaning rods, powder drop tube, etc., Should weigh about 15 lbs when done. Will be a bench rifle & 'scoped.

Still seriously thinking about a heavy Lone Star Rolling Block w/ a Pope style side lever. Always wanted one. I would like to have a Remington Hepburn, but good originals are expensive & hard to find & the side lever Lone Star is a very good & reasonable alternative.
shooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by shooter »

I've got a few restorations of my current guns to complete first. When those are done it's a toss up between a few guns.

I'd really like a guide gun. I've also been looking at those new Rossi 16" .357's. My uncle's also got a really nice Blackhawk Vaquero (old style) .45 Colt, Bisley model, that's been worked over by Clements. I've had my eye on that one for a while. He told me I could have it when I graduate nursing school, which isn't happening, or I could cough up the cash for it. We'll just have to see what I have a hankerin' for when I have the money.
‎"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" - Samuel Adams
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Shooter, I can't reply to everyone's responses, but Dave Clements is one of the best gunsmiths of our age. I would jump on that one as soon as you can!

-Tutt
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

CowboyTutt wrote:Nice to see everyone is still so enthusiastic about firearms! We may not agree on politics, but we still share a common interest that binds us. This place has become FAR too political IMHO and I for one would like to see us spend more time discussing the various topics you have listed here, and less time on politics. JMHO.
Agreed, but it IS inevitable in a major election year, especially one where the likely winner is very anti-gun, and the only opposition we've put up is weakly pro-gun. Our ability to post "fun" stuff depends to a great extent on our freedoms we are so close to losing.

In this Titanic election year, I'm all for rearranging the deck chairs but don't mind if I grab a few life preservers while I'm at it... :wink:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
86er
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 86er »

I don't need any, I have all the bases covered. However, I have a chance at participating in a custom bolt rifle project that I would be the end-user of. I have yet to proceed because of the 91 calibers available none really interest me. I have a line on 3 Ruger Single Six's, one stainless and the others with the mag cylinder too. All are under $250 - but I don't have one yet because I can't choose. I have been considering getting a 1895 Win in 405 and a replacement bolt in 30-06. Then I would make it a .411 Hawk caliber. But for what? A fellow brought over three SXS shotguns yesterday. One is a beautiful Lancaster self-opener with super wood, asking $1600! Oh I have no idea what I will buy next but it will be an opportunity purchase not something I have lusted after and planned.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

I have been looking for a 38-55 fo years...
and when I finally find one....something else always comes up....
Well ....Ole Duff-l-Bagg found a Winchester Legacy in 38-55 for me
a couple of days ago.....and of course....this time its my A/C for my
house......$5500..... :cry: :cry:
There goes the lever gun funds again!
Oh well.....
By the way....Duff-L-Bagg went back and bought the gun....
He said I can watch him shoot it next time we go to the range....
Nice guy...... :D :D :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Whats your next firearm purchase???

Post by Old Savage »

Well, I went to the gun shop to trade a Single Six and a 39a for a Marlin 308 but somehow decided on a Ruger Superblackhawk 7 1/2" 44 mag.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I'm stuck on a Colt 2nd Series 1851 revolver; but it has to wait till I get bill squared away on my "new/old" truck! :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Haycock
Levergunner 2.0

Re:

Post by Haycock »

coachise wrote:Well..........I just put a Bushmaster Varmiter (AR 24' barrel 1:9 twist) on layaway :( (sorry fellas). Don't worry though, I've still got plenty of 94 and 95s.
I'm bust on the Bushmaster Predator I just bought (AR, 20", 1:8) in anticipation of the upcoming elections and possible consequences, but my wish-list right now includes a Win 9422 in .22LR and a pre-64 94 in .30-30 (since the only Winchester lever I have is an 1981 XTR pre-rebounding hammer, safety, etc.).

Going to the Mid-Atlantic Arms Collector show next weekend in Harrisburg to see what I can see... Great show... lotsa old timers coming out the surrounding counties... lots of private sales... thumbs up for making the effort to get there if you're in the region.

Haycock
The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned. - PA State Constitution
dbateman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by dbateman »

brno fox in 22 hornet just cos i want one :)
Dave Bateman .

If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words, matches cause fires and spoons make Rosie O'Donnell fat.
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

I'm after a CZ in 9.3x62 or 64 if possible.
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.
Crazy Horse
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Crazy Horse »

I have a 1876 Win. ( Uberti) in 50-95 on Lay-a-way. I just bought a 1885 Win. in 50-90....
PaulB
Levergunner 3.0

Post by PaulB »

Lately I've been drooling over the Ruger "Frontier" rifle in .358 Win with a Leupold Scout Scope on the rib. Handy, light, easy to shoot but powerful. Probably just drool though; as someone else put it, I'm pretty much "gunned out". (How many gunsafe queens do I need anyway?)
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Well...kinda got my eye on a '92 Winchester chambered for .44-40, but it is a little steep right now. Just picked up a unissued M48 Yugo (still has the pencil markings on it). I know it is not a lever, but I am building my Milsurp stuff too and would like a Schmidt-Rubin 7.5 X 55 straight pull and a Austrian M95 (plenty around and cheap just have not found the combination yet). Picked up a No 1 MarkIII Lithgow Enfield 1941 for $5 a couple of weeks ago and a M71 Winchester for a $100 from different rummage sale. Would eventually like a '76 NWMP.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Crazy Horse, I'd love to see a pic of your 1885 or at least a verbal description. Is it a newer one? The modern High Walls are really neat guns. I've been hankering for one of those ltd edition Creedmore ones that was built for Davidsons. They are very expensive though. You even bought it in the right caliber!

Old Savage, how did a "I'm not into magnums" kind of guy end up with a nice new 44 Mag? :lol: Its not a Super Blackhawk Hunter is it? I've always liked those.

-Tutt
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

An update...

Next one will be a Ruger LPC.

Just fell into my lap at a good price. NIB.

Tomorrow.

:mrgreen:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Jaguarundi
Senior Levergunner

Re:

Post by Jaguarundi »

Jaguarundi wrote:Well local gun emporium has a Nice reblued winnie 94 (30-30)circa 1965 for $300(needs stocks refinished, I am not sure about the reliability of the "Beer can" parts? :lol: )So I am mentally debate'n that one.Same gunshop has a rough presafety 1894 marlin in 357 magnum for $300(price tad high for me).Would like to find a Marlin "spikehorn". :wink:
Well walked into the local Pawnshop yesterday and LO :shock: there was a mint PORTED 1895GS(manufactured 2001)on the rack.The tag price was $649 worked the price to $600 and with a Quick trade and cash diff she went home with me.My actual cost in the rifle-$525 :!: THE SMILE ON MY FACE>> :P
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
txpete
Departed Friend

Post by txpete »

I am getting a 1898 tula SA finn capture M-91 rifle from a friend.it is a finnish army rifle in cal 7.62x54R.this is one thats missing from my collection.
pete
DAV life member.
Billy Boy
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Billy Boy »

I dunno! I'd really like to get either another 336 in .35 Rem to convert to straight-grip like my other levers. On the other hand (aside from there being five fingers); I got my first handgun last year. It's no good Hi-Point .45. But, it's got me hankering for a real gun like a 1911! I can't afford expensive stuff like Kimber or Colt. I'll probably start off with a Springfield or Rock River in Parkerized finish.
Then again, being a dyed in the wool waterfowler(really the only mammals I DO hunt for!); I'm more than likely gonna get another scattergun of some sort! I have a serious yen for a Remmy 1187 Upland Special (straight-grip/go figure!) in 12 gauge. My wife however has become enamoured of my buddy's CZ SxS !
If the "Most leberal junior senator in the DC" gets in (God Frobid!); I'll probably get the handgun ASAFP! Who knows what he or (SHUDDER) they could be capable of enacting if that bad times scenario comes to pass!
Well, gotta go take my Labs down to the lake for more water retrieval work and then go see Dr. Jones at the local cinama to beat today's NJ heatwave!
Ya'll have a great w/e!
BB

:wink:
You can get alot further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone!
Al Capone
Buffboy
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Buffboy »

Billy Boy wrote:I dunno! I'd really like to get either another 336 in .35 Rem to convert to straight-grip like my other levers. On the other hand (aside from there being five fingers); I got my first handgun last year. It's no good Hi-Point .45. But, it's got me hankering for a real gun like a 1911! I can't afford expensive stuff like Kimber or Colt. I'll probably start off with a Springfield or Rock River in Parkerized finish.
Then again, being a dyed in the wool waterfowler(really the only mammals I DO hunt for!); I'm more than likely gonna get another scattergun of some sort! I have a serious yen for a Remmy 1187 Upland Special (straight-grip/go figure!) in 12 gauge. My wife however has become enamoured of my buddy's CZ SxS !
If the "Most leberal junior senator in the DC" gets in (God Frobid!); I'll probably get the handgun ASAFP! Who knows what he or (SHUDDER) they could be capable of enacting if that bad times scenario comes to pass!
Well, gotta go take my Labs down to the lake for more water retrieval work and then go see Dr. Jones at the local cinama to beat today's NJ heatwave!
Ya'll have a great w/e!
BB

:wink:
I think you mean Rock Island. There is a Rock River but if you are cash poor, you probably aren't going to get one. With shopping, you can buy three RIs for what the lowest priced RR costs. I've heard good things about the Rock Islands and have been eying one of their compacts pretty hard. I've had good luck with my Taurus PT1911, so that may be a choice for you too.
"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right.' Guns ended that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

- L. Neil Smith
Rexster
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Rexster »

Not a lever, nor even a rifle, I have a SIG P229 on layaway. It is from a special run with a frame of stainless steel instead of the usual aluminum alloy, and a two-tone slide. Notably, there is no accessory rail on the dust cover, as most SIGs have these days, and being one of their custom shop pistols, the trigger pull is a bit sweeter than stock. I already have one just like it, that I bought new, and liked it enough that I laid claim to a very nice pre-owned pistol from the same run. I carry alloy-frame P229 pistols on duty and most of the time during my "off" hours. I like to do much of my practice shooting with steel=framed guns, to dampen recoil a bit; my wrists are feeling their age.

This may be my last firearm purchase for 2008, unless I decide at add another Remington 870P, as I have thought about a "designated slug gun" to keep handy. We just took on another vehicle loan, and I don't like paying on two vehicles at the same time. Paying one off way early is more of a priority than firearms for the near future. To drift a bit, it's one of the 4-door Jeep 'wranglers, a fairly basic X version, with 4x4. It will be my wife's daily driver and also for her volunteer work, which can involve a bit of off-roading. The 2003 Wrangler will become my daily driver, and my '98 Wrangler will be getting some restorative work done, some by me and some by a mechanic.
Have Colts, will travel.

The avatar is the menuki of my Rob Douglas Wakisashi.
Rexster
Levergunner 3.0

Re:

Post by Rexster »

rangerider7 wrote:Bluehawk, you said what I was thinking. I would love to go to Sass or any other organization and shoot for the fun of it. I see SASS videos and their agenda is not what I'm looking for. I just want to shoot a SA the old way and a lever the same. I may be wrong but maybe someone can straighten me out. Is that organization out there?
Amen to both Bluehawk and rangerider7! It would be nice to get together with like-minded folks to shoot the old guns, but without the emphasis on things I consider rather silly, such as the costuming/fashion show, and light loads. Even the need for an alias is a bit irritating to me. If I want to shoot IDPA, I don't need to need to come up with a alias or stage name, but a 7.5" SAA does not fit any IDPA category. OK, I am drifting away from the "next firearm" topic, so maybe we should start a new topic on this if anyone is interested.
Have Colts, will travel.

The avatar is the menuki of my Rob Douglas Wakisashi.
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Re:

Post by Griff »

Rexster wrote:
rangerider7 wrote:Bluehawk, you said what I was thinking. I would love to go to Sass or any other organization and shoot for the fun of it. I see SASS videos and their agenda is not what I'm looking for. I just want to shoot a SA the old way and a lever the same. I may be wrong but maybe someone can straighten me out. Is that organization out there?
Amen to both Bluehawk and rangerider7! It would be nice to get together with like-minded folks to shoot the old guns, but without the emphasis on things I consider rather silly, such as the costuming/fashion show, and light loads. Even the need for an alias is a bit irritating to me. If I want to shoot IDPA, I don't need to need to come up with a alias or stage name, but a 7.5" SAA does not fit any IDPA category. OK, I am drifting away from the "next firearm" topic, so maybe we should start a new topic on this if anyone is interested.
Well... you'd both be welcome @ our club. We follow SASS rules, basic requirements of which are: None of the following; shortsleeve shirts, short pants, tennis shoes or post 1900 styled ballcaps. {Show up in a plain (non-imprinted) tank tpo and I'll loan ya my shoein' apron; but I ain't responsible for your sunburn!} All lead projectiles, handgun loads below 1,000fps, pistol caliber rifle w/loads below 1,400fps. Membership is NOT required nor is a hat, a good attitude is helpful and a sense of humor is dern near indespensible! Especially if I'm nearby! We shoot six stages on Sat, then repeat the same on Sun the 2nd weekend every month. Rangerider7 & Rexster work as well for alias' as they do for screen names. Doubledog dare ya to show up Sat & Sun to see if'n ya improve!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

I mightta responded to this before somewhere & said something different. 8) But ;lately I been wanting a nice revolver for playing with, not carry. I like the Vaqueros & think one might be in my future if I see it at the right moment. :wink:
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Re:

Post by MikeS. »

Haycock wrote:
coachise wrote:Well..........I just put a Bushmaster Varmiter (AR 24' barrel 1:9 twist) on layaway :( (sorry fellas). Don't worry though, I've still got plenty of 94 and 95s.
IGoing to the Mid-Atlantic Arms Collector show next weekend in Harrisburg to see what I can see... Great show... lotsa old timers coming out the surrounding counties... lots of private sales... thumbs up for making the effort to get there if you're in the region.
Haycock
Thanks for the Heads Up, I'll try to make it.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Worshipful Master of Triluminar Lodge 117
Jefferson county, WV.