Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......bored

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah the Federal papers were the softest shooting shell on the market! Can't tell you how many thousands of those I've shot over the years. When I shot a 3200 and the papers burned through id get a face full of hot gas, I lernt to only shoot em from the bottom barrel!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya Gunny.......what is it that gives the paper shells that special smell? Has to be more than the paper....I'm thinking the bygone powders they used along with the paper........I even have a mess of factory loaded black powder shotgun shells....doubt if the primers will work....they will probably work but the copper hardens with age almost to the point of being like steel....I tried shooting them before and they only get a dimple.

Hey, you want to see something crazy...there's this guy on you tube that does crazy stuff with guns like blowing things up with grenades, etc.....he must be EXTREMELY rich to do that as it's the price of the grenade plus the $200 stamp for each grenade...anyway, he shoots 50 BMG ammo out of 12 ga shotguns....they work fine and don't blow the gun up due to decreased pressures......dunno....I ain't trying it...maybe you can on one of your XXX grade Parkers......--6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I too love the smell of the old paper shells. There are still a bunch over at my dad's in .410 and 16ga.
My grandfather bought my dad one box of paper .410s when he was a kid. He still has half of them.
The first shotgun I ever fired was my dad's first gun, with one of those shells. Same for my son.
Dad's first gun he snuck when he was a kid. It was an old H&R smoothbore 44wcf. He saved his lunch money, took the barrel off, tucked it under his coat, and walked across town to a gunsmith who bored the chamber to .410. Probably why Gramp was a little crusty about buying him the shells. Dad's parents never knew he had the gun. Dad would run home from school, grab the gun, and go hunt partridge down in the woods. All was well until he shot two birds, then the jig was up. Dad said they were PIZZZZED.............but they ate the birds. That's when Gramp bought the shells. Guess he was still hungry! :D
He still has the old .410 today.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I'm very surprised about all this negative talk about the Rossi. Just remember they helped win World War 2, with those Rolls Rossi engines in the fighters planes! Then after a good bombing or strafing runs everybody would head back to base any enjoy a gallon of Carlo Rossi wine! Talk about a contribution to the war effort! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:32 pm I too love the smell of the old paper shells. There are still a bunch over at my dad's in .410 and 16ga.
My grandfather bought my dad one box of paper .410s when he was a kid. He still has half of them.
The first shotgun I ever fired was my dad's first gun, with one of those shells. Same for my son.
Dad's first gun he snuck when he was a kid. It was an old H&R smoothbore 44wcf. He saved his lunch money, took the barrel off, tucked it under his coat, and walked across town to a gunsmith who bored the chamber to .410. Probably why Gramp was a little crusty about buying him the shells. Dad's parents never knew he had the gun. Dad would run home from school, grab the gun, and go hunt partridge down in the woods. All was well until he shot two birds, then the jig was up. Dad said they were PIZZZZED.............but they ate the birds. That's when Gramp bought the shells. Guess he was still hungry! :D
Good story, if my parents knew what I got up to with my .410 I would have lost it for sure..
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm going out back tomorrow and blast a few papers off. I only have 12 ga shotguns so I'll grab the Lefever, a few pre war shotgun shells and blast at something, then put the shells in a baggy. I'll go out there with my powder blue sweat suit on...this is gonna be fun.pics tomorrow.---006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The Federal paper trap loads were loaded with Red Dot. I don't know why they smell the way they do, could be the glue, wax, powder combined.

Shooting a 50 cal in a shotgun? I'll pass thank you.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:47 pm
OldWin wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:32 pm I too love the smell of the old paper shells. There are still a bunch over at my dad's in .410 and 16ga.
Good story, if my parents knew what I got up to with my .410 I would have lost it for sure..
Thanks GK. Haha yeah. I have a few stories myself. :D
It's funny how at the time it doesn't seem like much, but later in life provides many hours of good memories.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay....I have a mess of WW2 issue 50 BMG ammo...standard ball, tracer, black tip armor piercing, yellow tip incendiary.......stop on down with one of your favorite shotguns.....we can be young again! Pick up Gunny on the way down.

I built a bridge today for the mighty Kubota out of 4x4's I got for free from the fence company......-----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well today was fascia and crown moulding in the kitchen. Countertops are being templated tomorrow. Tile has been ordered. Hopefully the homeowner gets the base and caseing painted tonight. Gotta get some pictures taken.

Ah the 410, gotta love em. My High Standard Fliteking throws slugs like a rifle- was my go to cat gun with Remington slugs. Used 3" 5 shot for quackers many times . Carry enough ammo to shoot 200 sporting clays targets, kills peasants- err PHEASANTS just fine too! See-
E9B586A2-7B9D-4EB3-8D99-D88A20173F6E.JPG
Claro and my blue pheasant-( first time I ever pulled the trigger on my new 410 )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:45 pm Hey Jay....I have a mess of WW2 issue 50 BMG ammo...standard ball, tracer, black tip armor piercing, yellow tip incendiary.......stop on down with one of your favorite shotguns.....we can be young again! Pick up Gunny on the way down.

I built a bridge today for the mighty Kubota out of 4x4's I got for free from the fence company......-----006
Hahaha!
Boy, that sounds like trouble! There's no way us being in the same spot ain't gonna get the cops called. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

OldWin wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:56 pm
Sixgun wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:45 pm Hey Jay....I have a mess of WW2 issue 50 BMG ammo...standard ball, tracer, black tip armor piercing, yellow tip incendiary.......stop on down with one of your favorite shotguns.....we can be young again! Pick up Gunny on the way down.

Hahaha!
Boy, that sounds like trouble! There's no way us being in the same spot ain't gonna get the cops called. :D
Should we start a go fund me for the bail money? :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

So this kid and one other guy rents a house next door. Laziest thing you ever saw. So of course, he runs out and gets a dog a couple years ago. Nothing wrong with that. When he let's it out, it runs over to my place. Nothing wrong with that either. So naturally, the dog loves to pinch a loaf over here too. Know what......? I don't care about that either, as long as it's picked up.
And there is the rub.
This fat thing stands there on his deck in his flip flops and shorts watching his dog do this. Of course, I'm sure he don't want to walk on his lawn, cause the third Reich wasn't capable of laying down that kind of mine field. He don't even shovel the deck off in the winter.
If he sees me watching, he'll holler over that he'll get it. He is too stupid to realize that makes me even more mad cause I'm looking at 26 other piles.
So last year, he gets another dog........
Now believe it or not, ole Jay is pretty slow to anger, but I HATE this guy. Last summer, I went out to trim some of my trees and ruined a pair of sneakers I'd walked in so much ds. If he'd of been home, Ida killed him.
Yesterday, I was pizzed off over a couple things anyway, so I took a five gallon pail and walked around my yard. There are some bare places and some snow covered still but I managed to almost fill that pail.
Then I walked over and upended it on his doorstep like a giant play doh funfactory. It sat there all day but I saw this morning it was gone.
So see? He CAN pick it up.
Now we wait and see if he can read subtlety. If not, next time it will be under his roommates truck door handle and in the mailbox. Then the roommate will fix it for me.
What I will NEVER do, is call the cops. They will do nothing, except have me to blame no matter what happens. Nobody saw me or will see me, and my wife will lie for me.
Let the games begin!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I hate inconsiderate neighbors, a cabin in the hills is often the only escape from such morons.... :evil:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just leave him a pile on the front step, not dog doo either.
I've been tempted to make a turd-a-pult to fling doggie bombs towards the neighbors pool( I hate him too)!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A "turd-a-pult"....... :shock: ....., :lol: :lol: :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:09 am I hate inconsiderate neighbors, a cabin in the hills is often the only escape from such morons.... :evil:
To me, that is the epidimy of ignorance.

I have the hills........just need the cabin. :D
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Some people just outright suck! If the lazy s.o..b cant pick up after his own dog, he doesn't deserve a dog!
I've met dogs that are smarter than there owners! Never the dogs fault, just the owners!
Good luck in resolving your issue with the jerk next door!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! Lots of action...Gunny is putting on fascia and starting a "go fund me page", Gamekeeper is in on the action with Jay, and Jay is dealing with his neighbor's dog dropping off Democrats in his yard....

Dude, I'm with ya...YOU have large T's and I see you don't play around.....most excellent! You did exactly what I would have done....you don't mind the guys dog coming over as dogs are, well, dogs....you don't mind an occasional "drop off of Democrats" but......but......when it becomes commonplace and you see the guy is a slug...(fat guy with flip flops :D ) .....you suddenly are solidified in your thinking that it's not the dogs fault but near encouragement from the slug.

One more step on your part and your done......(it's probably what your going to do anyway.

It will be a matter of time before you cross paths with this guy. You will tell him enough is enough and you don't mind an occasional drop off of Democrats but the next time you fill up a pail your going to put it between two pieces of bread and your going to watch him eat it and he has two choices....one....eat s sandwich or two...walk his dog on a leash after he eats.

Yea...cops will laugh plus it draws attention to you.......

As Teamsters we always handled internal discipline ourselves....until this new wave of workers came along.

Well......RAINING......IM BORED.....gonna try out some 50 BMG's in a factory engraved Ithaca double......----boppy-de-bop-da-bop 6
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...JOG is up.......party on dudes......

Good thing we all don't live near each other......
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Kitchen is done for now, Monday the counter tops go in, tile guy after that then plumber and its complete. ( lighting is terrible)
20210324_151804.jpg
Yeah raining here, coming down in buckets!

What do you get when you cross a Labrador with a Pitbull?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

A dog that will swim across a lake to bite a person.
( heard that on the radio this morning)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Don’t mean to interrupt y’all’s serious conversations but I have news that involves GUNS. Saturday I found THE load for my 1960 tang safety Savage. I was using 150 grain Speer and 4064. Four touching out of a 5 shot group and an average of 2554fps. Yesterday I was shooting a 1952 336 in 32 special and using Speer 170 grain flat points and 3031 I had half inch groups. Sooo who has some Speer 150’s 30 cal and Speer 170gr 32 cal they want to sell or trade me?
You may resume your previous comments.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Kitchen looks great Gunny. Good work!

Yeah Six, I've learnt a thing or two over the years.
A buddy of mine had a neighbor with a cat (Gunny will like this). This cat keeps coming over my buddies and pizzing in his garage. My buddy, being clever, never says a word. When the cat next comes over he picks it up and spray paints him orange then let's him go. He figures the neighbor may not care, but he sure will get sick of his 8yo kid whining about the cat being orange.

Hey FW!
Yes I've had good luck with 4064 in the 308. My Ruger GSR has a short barrel, so I actually use 3031 in that. Works super.
I have Speer 30 cal. 150's but they are flat points. :D
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 pm Hey...JOG is up.......party on dudes......

Yes indeed six!
I hope all is well down in your neck of the wood's!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'd just shot it! Nothing worse that feline urine! Except maybe horse!

Speer 150s? Have to look...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Nope, only Speer i have are 257
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Johnny,
Actually, it's not......pouring rain. I put on my very light rain jacket with the plastic zipper and by the time I got 10' out the door, the bottom of the zippered part split. So I grabbed a rake and went out to the pond to clear the inlets of debris and make things "smoother running"....got semi soaked and the next thing ya know, the township officer was here wanting to know if I had a permit for "grading". (no, I made that last part up)

Ahhhh....it is what it is.....never did try out the shotgun and the 50 BMG's....I let my northern friend Old Win do the testing.......Cops would be here if I shot something that big...I stay with sub sonic cast bullets.

So tell me, what did you accomplish today? Did your sweatsuit come in the mail?-----6......o........da...bro

Gunny...what did you shoot? I just got it....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang...that sure is a nice kitchen.......what kind of a finish are you going to use? That's tedious work for sure and takes patience.

Owners must be high rollers...
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

So after shooting the little 44 last week, I was real encouraged that thing can actually be used. I ordered a holster for it last week. Didn't want to spend a fortune so I found an outfit that make a pancake rig that didnt break the bank so I could give it a try. It came yesterday so I've been carrying it.
I gotta say, this thing doesn't carry bad at all! Worse part is carrying a speedloader full of 44 magnum. May try some strips. Gonna be an awesome fishing or woods loafing gun. Or to lug when I have my little 44 trapper.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

No Six still waiting on my sweatshirt. It should be coming up from Brooklyn soon ! I went up to Walmart to pick up a 8 inch wall clock. I'll be hanging it on a dog chain around my neck!
The nice silver color of the chain should match my grill yo! I bought a pair of hood jeans three sizes to big. This way my flannel pattern boxers and chiseled buttocks will be fully exposéd for all to enjoy! With my fresh new grill and clock people gunna think I'm Puff Daddy Yo! :mrgreen:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

JOG wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:39 pm No Six still waiting on my sweatshirt. It should be coming up from Brooklyn soon ! I went up to Walmart to pick up a 8 inch wall clock. I'll be hanging it on a dog chain around my neck!
The nice silver color of the chain should match my grill yo! I bought a pair of hood jeans three sizes to big. This way my flannel pattern boxers and chiseled buttocks will be fully exposéd for all to enjoy! With my fresh new grill and clock people gunna think I'm Puff Daddy Yo! :mrgreen:
Hahahaha! Now THAT is funny!
Good one man!
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I live to amuse Sixgun! The kitchen looks great OldWin! Good luck lugging that big ole Smith 44 on your hip!
Were waiting on the rain to come in late tonight. We sure need some rain here in southern Maine.
I guess it will be making it's way up north to you tomorrow sometime OldWin.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The kitchen was Gunny's handiwork. I'd love to to take credit, but........ :D

Yeah, they are saying we got some coming. Saying maybe some snow next week. I hope not. I want to get my Jeep back out!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 pmHey...JOG is up.......party on dudes......
I almost took a load up near you this week... but they just simply wouldn't pay me enough! Seems they have retarts that think it's okay to haul stuff for near free, because it's going near their hood!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Griff,
That's because they can get it hauled for near free....the Romanian. Russian, and Ukrainian truck drivers work for .06 an hour and their truck payments/fuel/road taxes/food are picked up by the American taxpayers. I saw the change when being a trucker was a good paying job.....he glad you were there when the money was....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, do you know why Tupac Shakur was called Tupac? When he was two he used to smoke two packs of cigarettes a day. Then 50 cent got the clock around his neck and the Nortorious B.I.G. got a .22 and shot Tupac 2 times...Glad I was born when I was as this next generation aand not worth the space they take up.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, the cabinets are finished, with the lack of lights they appear unfinished. Maple with a light grey stain.its nice to see cabinets with color- last 2 kitchens we did were WHITE on white- they look like an operating room! No these people are not high rollers, she works in a local school ( not a 'teacher') and he is some kind of paper pusher. Kitchen was tiny, maybe 10x10, we installed a new carrying beam to open the room up, cabinets are on the same footprint but now the dining, living room and kitchen are 1 big room.

I hear ya Griff, just the cost of fuel at the truck stops is enough to keep ya home! I don't envy you these days, tough to be an owner/operator!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

JOG wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:41 pm I live to amuse Sixgun! The kitchen looks great Gunny! Good luck lugging that big ole Smith 44 on your hip!
Were waiting on the rain to come in late tonight. We sure need some rain here in southern Maine.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

JOG wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:21 am
JOG wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:41 pm I live to amuse Sixgun! The kitchen looks great Gunny! Good luck lugging that big ole Smith 44 on your hip!
Finally getting some much needed rain!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

When I lived in Maine my dispatcher(who lived in Pa) would try to get me to take mulch(didn’t even cover the fuel cost) or Poland spring water (heavy, heavy heavy, cheap cheap cheap) “to get home with”. Uh dude, I am home. I live up here. See ya. Find good freight or I will call you when I am in your area. Sometimes he got decent stuff going south, sometimes I went down empty to get a good load but I Never went rogue and found freight going to Pa without notifying my company and trip leasing, because that would have been wrong🤔
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Griff, it seems that too many bosses in too many different jobs want to get rich by cutting pay to those actually doing the work. Corporate culture seems to me that workers are no longer respected. Kind of a Soviet mentality.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Griff wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:17 pm
Sixgun wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:27 pmHey...JOG is up.......party on dudes......
I almost took a load up near you this week... but they just simply wouldn't pay me enough! Seems they have retarts that think it's okay to haul stuff for near free, because it's going near their hood!
Driving a truck for free! And they look at you like there doing you a favor! I drive a truck to. Local runs, CDLB only. You over the road guys got it pretty tough!
I like sleeping in my bed every night!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

JOG you ever hear of a company out of Bangor called BSP. The company says it stands for Best Service Possible those of us that drove the trucks were SURE it meant Big S*** Pile.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Just Been Hired seems to have some unskilled drivers. I am not comfortable being beside or directly in front of them.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

For all of you "Americans" who either bad mouthed Trump or secretly did not support him and sent in your paper ballot for biden I hope your happy now that gas has rose a dollar a gallon in two months.......and it's just starting!

I truly hope gasoline rises to $5-$6 a gallon which is a REAL possibility with the upcoming federal rise in gas tax for joe bidens 2 trillion dollar "infrastructure" bill which is aimed at rebuilding the cities the monkeys tore up.

Other than that everything is hunky-dory here in Sixgun City.

I will never capitalize bidens name.

Come on gasoline....!!!!!....$10 a gallon please......heating oil....$8 a gallon please.....whoopie........electric bills....$400 please..
diesel....$15 a gallon please........oooooooo ....I can't wait to see all those biden supporters squirm when they are balancing their finances..........
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Sixgun City was a real place in New Hampshire. It was a little theme park kinda thing when I was a kid. I'm sure it's been closed by now. You know, for promoting violence and guns.
Been replaced by "rainbow land" most likely. :D

Well I'll tell ya. The last time gas went way up about killed this state. All the private logging guys went down the tube. Man there was equipment for sale everywhere. You couldn't drive a mile down the road without seeing a skidder for sale on someone's lawn.
This whole country is about done anyway. Gonna be the US version of Mad Max before long.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I hope not, but hoping does not actually do anything.
D. Brian Casady
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Glad I have a fast car, a heavy duty truck , lots of guns and ammo, and a buddy with 550 acres.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sixgun » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:19 pm

For all of you "Americans" who either bad mouthed Trump or secretly did not support him and sent in your paper ballot for biden I hope your happy now that gas has rose a dollar a gallon in two months.......and it's just starting!

It won't affect a lot of biden voters, weren't a lot of them dead long before the election... :?: