The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Sixgun »

....not much snow, maybe 3" but the world is shut down...see no traffic......get a call from my daughter....

...Their house heater on their new near mil home quit. I drive the mile over there and by then they figured they were out of propane....somehow their extremely insulated house went through 500 gallons of propane in 2 months.

I drop off a few space heaters but could offer no insight.....while I'm there the propane company gets there but won't fill the tank because they are owed $2,000 from the previous owner....a family of Chinese who conveniently are back in China.....never could stand those slant eyed sub humans.

Talk about Murphy's law.....a major breakdown and cluster F in the middle of a snowstorm.....at least it's not very cold..about 30

Now you all know why I live like a redneck....I ain't depending on no one or no company and will continue to be distrustful...at least until I get my $1,400 check and some or all of Gunny's for that 25-20.------6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Maynard G. Krebs ... hmm ?

On to new associations. ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Maynard G. Krebs.....err.....Fred,
Dont know how you do it but you do....women love you.....everyone looks happy in the pic and I see your nuzzling your way to the soft stuff......

Snow stopped but it's not supposed to come until the a.m......remember those days.....Sunday night...have to work in the a.m. when the snow is supposed to start falling.....half the people call out and hardly anyone from second shift comes to work......but good ole dependable Sixgun comes to work and is forced to work 12 hours..........no mo.....do nuttin.....just like the new found democrat I am....good ole Uncle Joe getting ready for the free cash.....

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup!
I ain't workin too-nite! Don't have to go in till next weekend. Hopefully won't be long and they'll close the place. Good old China Joe will help them move it overseas while giving me free money!
Its the age of the bum!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Yup. My job is one where the colleges are spitting out people with the degree at 10 or 15% above the growth rate in total jobs. Maybe Joe will give me money to stay out of the workforce.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Really.....I feel no solid future for youngsters in this country....don't believe even education with a dedicated drive will allow one to achieve the American dream. Hell, I did it with a h.s. Diploma and when I applied for my job they didn't even ask me for proof that I completed h.s.

Hey Piller......to give you some insight on how to get a bullet fired from a gun in perfect condition...(the bullet in perfect condition.).....if it's a small cartridge like a pistol round just load a cast bullet with one gr. of Bullseye.....a bigger cartridge like a thirty thirty use a gr. and a half...cast bullet!

Get a thick towel or a big wad of clothes and shoot into it, preferably muzzle up as I've had many stuck bullets with muzzle down. For safety, put a chunk of wood after the towel in case it makes it through.

I usually use two towels folded until it's about 4-6" in diameter.....like 6-10" thick, compressed some.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Puff the magic dragon in Nam was a C47(DC3) fixed wing transport converted into a gunship. The newest version, AC130 with not only mini gun but 40mm Bofors and a 105 howitzer , now that's a gun ship!!

Still snowing here, about 6" on the ground. I'm going to be in the Ranger a large part of today. A fair part of the neighborhood I plow, that's why I prefer smaller storms, less clean up time for me! stuff!? Do I have batteries for my satellite radio?? Extended the Winter Storm Warning until 1pm Tuesday.

That's one of the reasons why I hate propane heat, the propane companies around here have 3 or 4 different prices per gallon. If you heat with it, one price. Heat & cook, a different price, just a gas fireplace it's more expensive. I will say however I much prefer cooking on gas! I've got a 100 lbs tank for the cook stove, gets filled yearly, neighbor has a thousand gallon tank- heats and cooks , generator also, filled a couple times a year at $4+ per gallon adds up fast!

Huh, more snow by the weekend according to the Weather Channel...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Six below this morning. Still saying about a foot of snow coming. Looks like about four days of snow at the end of the week, but not a whole lot of accumulation. Mostly an inch a day. One day is 3-5.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Here in Southern costal Maine the storm should hit by 3 o clock this afternoon. Were looking at 13 to 16 inches of snow. I just hope its all fluffy light snow! We have a flat roof that need's shoveling quite often. High wind's seems to make us loose electric 5 or 6 time's a year. The electric company never has a explanation for the loss of power. We have so many trees around here I assume its a downed tree that causes it! Batten down the hatches and get ready for it. I'm going to sneak out to the wood's before it hit's for some 22 cal. shooting. I'm going to shoot my Winchester 9422. I love that lever action 22 cal. rifle!
Last edited by JOG on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I'd rather 3 feet of fluff than 4 inches of wet slop. Makes a mess that doesn't go away, cause it always freezes after.
I'm heading out today too. Going up to our lot to do a little woods loafing. It's going to start later up here than down your way. May just take a pistol. I will be doing a little work around.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

36°, clear and sunny hear near Dallas. Supposed to get in the mid 50s today.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Started plowing about 715, finished just a little bit ago, 8 of the neighbors including mine. My driveway is 480' long. Its coming down now in buckets! I'm going to take a little break then go fire up the snow blower to get around the garage. Afternoon ill go out and hit everyone again. Weather Channel saying 1-3" / hour rest of the day.
Wheeeeee!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...if there was a battle, I'd be last in line....tried to get up early and did manage 9 am after hitting it at 2...oh well.

Looks like Jay picked the right shift.....got off all week to play in the snow...got the sled ready?

Looks like ice outside...3-5" of snow from yesterday.

Mom made the VERY BEST macaroni and pork meat sauce last night....when she wasn't looking I threw in a can of unsalted kidney beans on my plate.....farted a few times up until bedtime and when I got up this morning I played the "Star Spangled Banner" from the bedroom to the coffee machine.. mom gets up and scolds me for not letting the dogs out...."I smell S, did you let the dogs out?"

She looked around and everything was clean and I just kept straightfaced and my head glued to the History Channel watching George Patton, wishing I had his Colt SAA....

Well, think I'll get the Kubota fired up and test out the hydraulics.---6

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Can't see 100 yards here, really coming down!

Six ya remember the blizzard of 96? Dumped 2-3 feet of snow , anyhow I was down in Chevy Chase MD visiting a buddy & hitting some gunshows. That whole DC area just stopped, they had no plows or people to operate them. Was stuck there 3 days shoveling the condo complex. All the residents were passing bottles around !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...remember it well Master....

Stuck in DC? Sure it wasn't a nightmare you were experiencing? That place is a toilet comparable to Uganda....unless, of course, if your a politician.

Ice pellets...ice pellets....where de da snow?

Well, i's be headed out de doe to fire up la Kubota. Ain't got nuttin snow to plow, maybe 3-5.

Back in the day, I used to head out to the barn when it was snowing....reach in my coat for my pint and Marlboros....just smoke and drink the day away.....

Hey! What do you call a wealthy minority?

A tycoon.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just in from round 2 of plowing. The snow in the yard is chest deep to a Labrador! Parker just wants to play, I threw a toy and it disappeared, she was rooting around like a pig looking for truffles.

Mix of ice pellets and snow now. Wind is still howling.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It made it up to 58 here today.
D. Brian Casady
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Haven't you guys salved the Nation's ills yet? I took off out of western WA into the cold and snow across northern ID and into MT. I got as far as Rocker and decided that an 18-wheeler with all of 225 lbs of freight likes to skid around on icy, slushy roads! Besides, the sign said, "I-90 Block at mm233, use alternate route". I figured the best alternate route was into the truck stop and sleep for the nite. The next morning the road was passable up and over the pass east of Butte, MT, and pretty good all the way into Belle Fourche, SD. Then the cuttoff down to I90 was a ice skating rink. 18 miles at 15 miles per hour!!! But, I staying on top of the pavement. Slick roads the rest of the way to Rapid City... where I quit for the second night of my trip! Made good time down to MO, but never saw a temp above 37 all the way to Nashville, TN today! Now it's started snowing again headed into Knoxville, TN... Think I'll wait until tomorrow to finish this trip to Charleston, SC.

Oh, did I mention that you guys in the NE are in for a heck of a storm?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's OK Griff...you keep on truckin'. Someone has to work.

I'm retired.

I'm out front today with the Kubota and sure enough a pick up truck that sits about 30' in the air with what looked like to me, tractor tires slows to a stop at the end of the driveway.

A young man gets out and says, "where in the F have you been, my dad has been trying to get a hold of you for the last 2 weeks??....continues, "there's a special auction up in #%=+@# that has 700 Winchesters and he needs you."

Me, after a customary hug, a bit of a b.s.session, and a high five, ......"Me??... Home, right where I like it...I don't answer the phone and besides, I have all the Winchesters I've ever wanted."

Him, "no,no, it's all kinds of old stuff and nobody knows this stuff like you and he needs it for inventory and internet sales."

Me, "I'm retired"

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh Six help the kids dad out, could be something in that auction really valuable!
Yeah Griff they really don't think twice about closing the highways. Trucker buddy of mine was going through Montana and the interstate were closed because of bison! Poor critters couldn't get where they wanted from too much snow.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

The road last nite wasn't closed, but with a pretty stout wind, my light trailer was getting pushed around pretty good... I wasn't sure it was the wind, or if the road was that slick. I have no desire to be off the side in the ditch! Nothing's so important that it can't wait till I deem it safe! Gotta hand to the boys in TN, the plows were all out getting filled and set up to do their duty!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Like you said, we got PASTED! I dont know how much exactly but its tough walking through it. Wind has layed down some, still lightly snowing. OldWin is still getting pasted up in ME. Going to be a long day of cleanup!

This much snow is going to be very hard on the wildlife! 10,11 years ago we had similar snow and my local deer population got hammered , couldn't get off the roads, couldn't find food. This year no acorns- really going to stress the pregnant does.
Last edited by GunnyMack on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Morning boys.
Glad you are safe Griff. If I had my Winchesters on a truck, I'd want you driving! :D

You get all cleaned up Gunny?
I gotta go out and bust a path for Kristy to get out for work. Supposed to snow through early tomorrow morning. Still looks like about a foot total. Not real bad for here.

Man! I am old and fat. I humped in pulling a sled. I brought snowshoes, took a sec to make a call before I left the truck. It was kinda on the edge so I didn't wear them. It was work walking though. Something hauled my coyote head out of the tree......again. Not much damage so I put it back.
Once I got to the clearing, I got seriously overheated rounding up wood and poles for a little lean-to shelter. Man I was soaked. Figured I'd have a seat, fire up the twig stove, and "boil up". Had some tea and a can of soup, but I didn't have it in me round up the wood and get a fire going. Figured with the energy I had left I'd better make the trip out before I got exhausted and froze to death. :D
The woods were nice yesterday though. Always a good day in the Maine woods.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Imagine if you will, 2 feet of snow, my snowblower cutting trail through the yard, an 8" dia rubber ball with 2" nylon strap through it ( dog toy). Using your imagination guess what happened next ?
You guessed it! Buried by snow and all of a sudden I saw that blue get sucked in ! Reaction time save me from breaking a shear pin !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I just finished digging out the truck this morning here in southern Maine. Just about 10 inches here near Mt. Agamenticus in York county. We have a break in the snow till this afternoon or early evening. Looking at about 6 or 7 inches coming. It might be wet or mixed with frozen rain! Yesterday I enjoyed a little shooting in the wood's before the storm. Instead of taking the Winchester 9422 out, . I brought my Colt 1911 lightweight commander in 45 acp out for some practice. It's barely broken in yet. Just over 200 round's thru it so far. I bought it new last year. I think it's the only new firearm that I bought new in about 10 year's! Never a jam with it yet, it like's hollow point and full metal jacket. I have a El Paso Saddlery holster made for it. The 1930's Texas Ranger in a basket weave pattern. After a 100 or so more round's I'll start to get it into my carry rotation. It's time for a bowl of French onion soup. I still have some shoveling up on the flat roof. I hope I don't have a heart attack or stroke out! Stay warm gentleman!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Finished round 4, still snowing! Guess I'll have to go out again later. More snow for the weekend- gotta love February...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey, whadayaknow! I carry a Colt LW Commander too. Been packing it for about 20 years or so. Wears stags and rests in a Milt Sparks SS.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

We get cold, ice, and snow about every 20 years here. If you can put up with hot Summers you can avoid the snow and ice. Always hated shoveling snow back when I lived in the West.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang! You guys are busy!

Hey Jay, who's the little guy that's just a torso sitting on your sled? taking a neighbor out of the house for some fresh air?..

We didn't get poop.....maybe an 8" mix of soft snow, wet snow and ice....

JOG...still snow on the ground when your shooting the 1911? ...little tough finding brass ain't it? :D

I'm surprised Gunny you guys got so much more than us...well, you are at a more northern tier...........yea, things getting in the rotating blades are sure fun to look at but not fun to undo.....like that 15' 1/4" cable that got in the Kubota blades last year....shut the 34 horse diesel engine off instantly.

Well...went to bed at 3 and got up at 2.....ain't easy being retired......----6 o da bro wit de hoe....(anyone who sleeps that much has to be a bro)

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I was outside with the dogs a few minutes ago. No jacket needed. Just a short sleeved shirt.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Here ya need a coat, knee high boots a good idea too. My girls don't like this deep snow, tough to take a dump !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Six, that's Pack-Man! :D Get it? :D
Trust me, if it had of been someone, that lazy bag of garbage would have been helping pull.

Went out and cleaned up. Wasn't doing much but the wind had let up. It was blowing like crazy and that takes the fun right outta snowblowing. I don't think we will end up with too much. Hard to tell with the wind. Maybe 10".
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

OldWin wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:51 am Morning boys.
Glad you are safe Griff. If I had my Winchesters on a truck, I'd want you driving! :D
Thank you Jay. Here's what my day was like today!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPuL10_mlZE
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

71° mild breeze, beautiful day on the course ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:29 pm
OldWin wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:51 am Morning boys.
Thank you Jay. Here's what my day was like today!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPuL10_mlZE
Hang tough out there buddy!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:49 pm 71° mild breeze, beautiful day on the course ;-)
Roughing it again, huh buddy? :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hanging in there for better weather. ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Heard from my cronies out at the club, anywhere from 18" to close to 3 feet of snow . Club is NW of Allentown/ Fogelsville- 30+/- there, bunker is closed until it gets warm! Seems like it snowed all night. I gotta get the blower out and cut more poop trails, they don't like where I made spots!

Another 1-3 tomorrow night/Friday. Six you might get rain, Jay is gonna get more snow too. Look out, major wind chills next week!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes Gunny!
It stopped way earlier than they said here. I bet we didn't end up with more than 6-8 inches. Bug deal.
They have also cut back the weekend amounts. That is good, cause I have to work.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:37 pm Dang! You guys are busy!

Hey Jay, who's the little guy that's just a torso sitting on your sled? taking a neighbor out of the house for some fresh air?..

We didn't get poop.....maybe an 8" mix of soft snow, wet snow and ice....

JOG...still snow on the ground when your shooting the 1911? ...little tough finding brass ain't it? :D

I'm surprised Gunny you guys got so much more than us...well, you are at a more northern tier...........yea, things getting in the rotating blades are sure fun to look at but not fun to undo.....like that 15' 1/4" cable that got in the Kubota blades last year....shut the 34 horse diesel engine off instantly.

Well...went to bed at 3 and got up at 2.....ain't easy being retired......----6 o da bro wit de hoe....(anyone who sleeps that much has to be a bro)
Yes sir it's tough to find the brass! I found less than half of what I fired! I keep meaning to take a tarp out with me. Ill find my spent rounds in the spring when there rusty and no good for reloading!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:12 am Seems like it snowed all night. I gotta get the blower out and cut more poop trails, they don't like where I made spots.
I thought it was the dogs who made the spots.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I make spots too- but not in the lawn ! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhh Gunny....don't worry 'bout where the dogs S. I let em go right where we go....right in front of the tv....when the pile gets big I just shovel it in the wood stove.

Dogs are funny....(not in the "funny" sense) ......they have special places where they S. Back when we had over a dozen Yorkies they each had their own spot in the half acre we have fenced in for the dogs....little tootsie rolls......had to look to see them and it kept the grass green......on the other hand, my BIL just got his new dog....his favorite breed, bull mastiff.......(stupid...I can feed 20 little dogs for what one of those eat)........S piles in the yard that look and smell like little minorities.....

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My Chihuahua is like youtr Yorkies. She has a place she goes and leaves little Pelosi.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Someone did a study on how dogs do their thing. They found majority of dogs face a N/S line . Since I saw that study I look to see which way they face. Claro mostly stays N/S , favoring S. Winnie faces N . Parker being the whacky puppy usually goes E/W!
When I got home today I got the blower back out and cut more trails. Claro wouldn't have anything to do with trails. She HAD to go out in the woods, a meandering 100 yards through 20" of snow to dump!

Griff how come no radio? I'd go nuts without the radio playing some tunes!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

To quote Joe Stampley: "The yellow lines keepin time with the things a runnin' through my mind!"
Either that, or he likes to hear everything that is happening. Sometimes the sound of the tires on the pavement will change before a loss of the re-tread. If you are listening, you can pull over and fix it before any damage occurs.
D. Brian Casady
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I have a 12 disc CD changer... one 12-pack for Garth Brooks, one for Eric Clapton, one for 60's rock n roll, one for "new" country, one for old country., and a couple of pack of mixed Led Zep, Joe Cocker, Black Sabbath, Rain, Moody Blues, etc. I tend to be a little eclectic in music tastes! It takes about 10 hours to play all the discs in a pack. I'd had Garth in the changer for the past 3 days... If I don't think to change before I start driving, it's too late... while I "can" reach it to change, other drivers need to beware of the big, weaving behemoth! So I tend to turn it off. I used to have XM, then Sirius bought them out... I made due with their crappy selection for country stations, I really like progressive country, or if you will, alternative country. For many years I subscribed for both the big truck and the dually... then 3 years ago they went from $600 - $900 for the two vehicles for a 2 year rate. I went back to my CDs. Now they want me back, @ $60/year... with no multi-year contracts available and whatever the rate is for the next year, that's what they want. Well... they can WANT all they want. I want to win the Lotto, probably both of us will not get what we want!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok Griff that's better- I was starting to worry about ya! :D
I have Sirius in each truck and a boom box for the job. Well the boom box rides shotgun in the Ranger during snow plow season. I despise public radio- too many annoying obnoxious car dealers!
Even Sirius gets on my nerves, they have access to thousands of songs but only play 100 so I swap channels. My work truck has a 6 disk changer, always has ZZ Top, ACDC in it as well as other artists but those 2 are a must!
I'm not fond of new country, old country is good but the new stuff is too much twang for my taste, it's like they are TRYING to perpetuate the southern stereotype of draaaawwwl.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Those prices remind me of gun magazine renewals I've been getting in the mail...$12.50 for TWO years of Guns & Ammo....some other cheap price for Handloader & Rifle....I only get "The American Rifleman" anymore and that's for life......hardly ever read it.

I've seen the difference between today's mags and yesterday's........I've bought more than a few things that were widely promoted by the gun writers which turned out to be junk....and some were downright destructful that was hugely promoted by Mike Venturino......a.la....Outers Foul Out......I destroyed a barrel on a like new 336 Marlin for n 219 Zipper by eating away the lands towards the muzzle. Screw em all anymore, the days of Skeeter, Elmer, and Jordan are gone along with the honesty they used to have.

Well, question of the day....this pic was taken in 1998....identify both guns...correctly. Behind me are tables full of 1st gen Colts and presentation cap and ball Civil War Colts in cases....

Hint on the handgun....other than the Louvres Museum it's the finest example in the world.
The Winchester is an unheard of special order carbine. It was extremely rare for any Winchester carbine to have special order features as these were reserved for rifles.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Looks like a LeMat, carbine has a shotgun butt...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!