The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Old Savage »

This was Bernie at a rock concert. Having red wine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Definitely a winner!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Griff wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:19 pm Definitely a winner!

Winner???!!! Those twin babies win the Pulitzer Prize in art......I can picture myself nuzzling my nose in there....

BOING! There goes the hydraulics

Good ole Fred....comes in the nick of time with a good clean picture....-----6
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Fred you just posted two of my favorite topics.
Guns what guns lever what?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

To quote Gene Wilder, Young Frankenstein
WHAT KNOCKERS- and if you know the movie the door at the castle had big knockers!!

Six I have not made any changes to those machines, the previous owner did a great job setting them up!

One of my buddies wants 20 ga hulls. Another wants to come load 410s & 20s. I might have to move everything out to the shop to setup an assembly line of presses!
This afternoon I'm going to work on the 12ga to make sure its in good order, have to check out the single stage 20 & 28 as well before I post them for sale.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, I was having the red wine last night.

At this concert Bernie and I went to the bar for a round of drinks. While we were waiting someone she knew came up to chat. Later it was obvious he had slipped a date rape drug in her drink and she began to act bizarre, out of character. Fortunately we, her friends, were there to take care if her. Saw this all occur first hand.

Take this as a cautionary tale.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice rack!
And no......it ain't got nothing to do with deer season. :D

Well, I'm claiming victory!
Kristy, our middle son, and a buddy of our kids were all in a little group of radicals at the polls this morning when they opened. Line was down the street. At no time did any of our little band of non-conformists put on, or offer to put on, a "freedom muzzle" (mask). Probably the only win i will get out of this sham of an election.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred....not trying to take the moral high road here but if someone did that to my daughter, I'd kill em or at the least fix up their elbows and knees to give them a lifetime reminder that you don't take advantage of anyone in that manner.

Don't have to worry about my wife being taken advantage of....SHE would take care of their elbows and knees.....(she can be mean. :D )

(Copied and pasted from another post and I'm too tired to retype it all)

WOW! WAS I FOOLED! Mom and I got up at 6, a major diversion from noon time.....we usually don't get to bed before 2-3. We wanted to be first in line at the polls. We vote at the Bethlehem Methodist Church 3 doors down which is a 20 second drive .....got there 15 minutes early and had no where to park!!!!' The line was already 150 people long!!!!!

Well, I rednecked it and parked on the grass, got out and left mom in the Jeep as she can't stand more than 2 minutes. It was cold and the wind was blowing and low and behold....who do I see? ....my pal who is the head supervisor of our township along with local law enforcement whom are also my pals....(don't mean to brag but I do make friends in the right places) I explained my wife's situation and they replied, "no problem, get your wife and follow me.".....and off to a side door we went and we were one of the first to vote......I could hear the grumblings of other folk even though I'm hard of hearing. :D

ITS GOING TO BE BIG DOC!!!!! 45 years of voting in the same place and NOTHING THIS CLOSE to size and turnout has ever happened.

Two people asked to take a picture of my shirt and both thanked me for "having the testicles" to wear such a political statement.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I tell ya' Six, 525 miles is as close as they would ever let us live to each other. :D
I ain't gonna lie, it would be hoot though!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Slipping my Daughter a date rape drug would not be safe. When she had tubes put in her ears as a 3 year old, the Nurse slipped her some versed. Hr chart had written in big red letters "No Benzodiazepines!" on it. Versed is a Benzodiazepine. In about 3 minutes we had a 3 year old very upset-off Incredible Hulk on our hands. She trashed the room. She threw one chair hard enough to tear out a 3 by 3 foot chunk of sheet rock. It took 3 of us to hold her down so that the Doctor could give her a shot of romazicon. Most of my family reacts the opposite of what is expected when given valium, rohypnol, and other date rape drugs. My Mother was given some Xanax by her Doctor for anxiety once. Gave her the worst case of anxiety I have ever seen in my life. Funny, caffeine calmed her right down. If someone tries to slip my Daughter a date rape drug, they deserve the broken bones that they will receive. Not everyone reacts that way.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Pill guy, it was a very curious reaction to watch. We really didn't put two and two together for a while retracing the steps. Finally got her in a car with her husband to take her home.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oooohhhhh I see..."her husband got her into the car". That leaves Old Savage the only one left around who administered the DRD. :D

I tell ya...it's easier to fool me than it is a two year old.......an hour ago mom says "let's take a ride to Costco for a party platter".
Me...."OK, let's ride around the church first to see how long the line got." Well, there was no line, maybe 5 people.

Get to Costco and my wife gets her riding cart and I got a regular cart and start shopping......I look at the line and there must have been 37 million people in the check out line. I says, "let's get outta here, these people are either planning a party or they are riot shopping."

Come home and on OAN they are showing a parade from Nigeria, AFRICA supporting Trump for his reelection! Crazy!

My man Trump!

Then they have clips showing Biden sniffing hair from a little girl and his arm around the waist of a teenager, right near the soft stuff. I hope that F dies..---006
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

OS, everyone reacts a little bit differently to those drugs. It was good that her husband and some real friends were there. Some people get temporary amnesia from that stuff. I hope the person who spiked her drink does it to some woman who Hulks Out and rips his arms off.
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

She got very amorous and at one point was hanging on the guy who did it in the parking lot. We got her separated and put her in the car. Very out of character behavior for her. I suspect he knew what was going on and tried to swoop in. He acted like he was trying to help Herr. We sent him packing. Don't think we still had figured it out. Seemed at first she just had a little too much to drink, lot going on at the concert.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That type of person is a predator- shoot predators, hang em, sterilize them, lobotomize em then draw and quarter them!!

Whoopee the windows are done! Off the the bathroom gut job in the morning. Sure would be nice to have N95 dust masks! Can't buy em around here...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I saw that Griff, sure hope to Heaven this is true !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...when all of this drama was going on with another man's wife, you had time to pull out your...your...phone and take a pic?

Say what ya want .....this nation is dooooooooommmmeeeeddd.....even if Trump wins, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD VOTE FOR A RETARD?......should not even be anywhere near a close race.....just shut off the TV...I'm disgusted and planning a move to Mexico where the standard of living is about to better us.
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I’m with ya Jack. Just turned it off and went to bed. The Mrs asked what do you know?
There is half a country full of the stupidest$,”$;9:953!37)?!&&;; EVER! I can’t believe that many people want to throw America away.
She turned back over and ignored the rest of the rant.
I really and truly thought it would be a Trump landslide.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Can't believe I didn't see anything this morning. Just perfect. Cold and still.
Gonna go sit my new stand this afternoon. Did yesterday and it's awesome.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:13 pm Can't believe I didn't see anything this morning.
Jay,
Did you do a "Number 1" this morning? OK, well, you DID see something.......

Wish ya luck buddy....I'm too inflamed to think about anything else........realize it's not good to think about anything out of one's control so I'll jump on the mighty Kubota and cut the back pasture for the last time of the year......

I'll grumble for a few days then as always, get on with my life.....IF Trump loses...-----006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

fordwannabe wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:52 am
There is half a country full of the stupidest$,”$;9:953!37)?!&&;; EVER! I can’t believe that many people want to throw America.
I really and truly thought it would be a Trump landslide.
Your not alone buddy......the phone here is ringing like crazy from family members and ex co workers.....it's the same exclamation from everyone....WTF!

I slept really well last night...about 10 hours straight due to lack of sleep yesterday from getting up early to vote....woke up today and started to spaz.....rush to turn on the TV but mom was up way before me and she told me what's going on....

Got ahold of myself and calmed down knowing I did my part to help Trump win...what more can ya do? I'm not going to run out and start rioting......it ain't over UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS...or something like that.

The true comfort is knowing my family is OK ...and will be OK no matter who wins......-----006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

As a outsider it smells very fishy to me, I would expect King George III to get more votes than Biden but I guess it doesn't matter who your candidate is if you have fixed the results. I'm beginning to think that as organised crime syndicates go the Democrat party make the Mafia look like a bunch of shoplifters. I have followed this election more so than I follow the ones here, I know all the crooks and commies on my side of the pond, I'm still learning about the ones in the US.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I can't say what I want to say, the MODS would boot me off for good... So,

Gentlemen we are ( insert expletive of your choice here)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I refer you back to my sig line change several months ago.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes I know that my friend, I was really, really, REALLY hoping you were wrong!!
But as Six said it ain't over till the fat lady sings...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I hope the Supreme Court sees the Truth. I am not going to hold my breath.
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

piller wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:25 am I hope the Supreme Court sees the Truth. I am not going to hold my breath.
GunnyMack wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:30 am Yes I know that my friend, I was really, really, REALLY hoping you were wrong!!
But as Six said it ain't over till the fat lady sings...
Sadly, even if Trump stays in, it's only a four year reprieve. You will NOT see another Trump once he is gone. And the circus of the last 4 years will be nothing.

Relying on the Supreme Court to save our country, and our Republic, will be for naught. They can be got to, and fear is a powerful weapon.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

For the tree of liberty to thrive, a little blood must be shed, someone who should not be forgotten once said; I fear that time is upon us again.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

True Jay but another 4 years would have given the possibility that more would pull their heads outta their tuckus and see for themselves what Trump was doing for us as a whole country.

Got a break yesterday, as we were chiseling up the tile floor we realized the 1/4" plywood underlayment was loose, a couple prybars and the floor was up in 3 pieces! That never happens!!

Then off to the deck job and we got about half of the framing done.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I truly believe the vast majority of people already have their head out.....or it was never in.
The real problem is it doesn't matter. The last few days have been proof of that.
We have been given the illusion of a say. Of control of our destiny.
They are in complete control. Not the ones you see. The "tuners" of the machine.
You will not see some revolt. If you were going to, it would have happened already.
And if you do, you will NOT be happy with the result, I promise.

Sorry to be such a downer. I sincerely hope I am wrong. But somehow, I don't think I am.

I am going to try and refrain from speaking of this further. I know most find my thoughts disturbing. :D
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Okay, a philosophical question:

How many guys drowned, thinking, "I think I know where he went wrong;" after the 1st guy tried sewing strips of birch bark together, before they got it right and were able to cross the lake?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:40 am Okay, a philosophical question:

How many guys drowned, thinking, "I think I know where he went wrong;" after the 1st guy tried sewing strips of birch bark together, before they got it right and were able to cross the lake?
Not sure. But I can guess where I'd be in the lineup. :D

Hey Griff, any sign of your syrup?
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Probably in my neighbor's kitchen if she's still collecting my mail. I'm out sightseeing the interstate system... and hauling other people's stuff around... :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Okay, another one: Why is it called "French Broad River?" Is it because some dude back in the day couldn't spell "mademoiselle?"
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:57 am Probably in my neighbor's kitchen if she's still collecting my mail. I'm out sightseeing the interstate system... and hauling other people's stuff around... :P
Haha I figured. The wife asked and I said you were probably on the road. Stay safe buddy.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The system was rigged in Bidens favor....not by much, but enough to give him the win in critical states...I'm never voting again and I've never missed an election except a primary or two. I'm pretty much at a loss for words.
Model A Uzi’s
hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Post by hfcable »

OldWin wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:09 am I truly believe the vast majority of people already have their head out.....or it was never in.
The real problem is it doesn't matter. The last few days have been proof of that.
We have been given the illusion of a say. Of control of our destiny.
They are in complete control. Not the ones you see. The "tuners" of the machine.
You will not see some revolt. If you were going to, it would have happened already.
And if you do, you will NOT be happy with the result, I promise.

Sorry to be such a downer. I sincerely hope I am wrong. But somehow, I don't think I am.

I am going to try and refrain from speaking of this further. I know most find my thoughts disturbing. :D
this about sums it up:

cable
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

So it ain't just me?
The truth is, there WAS a revolution. It went for about 50 years while people like us were working, paying taxes, and raising children.
The revolution is over now. We lost.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
That was well said......we have been given the illusion that we have some control over our destiny.......

The children in Sandy Hook were murdered by our government...no doubt. I kinda of always thought it was but now I'm convinced....same thing happened in England ...the murder of children will get everyone's attention....

There is only ONE item that will give our lives a bit of control which will enable us to laugh at the illusion.....our guns.....ANY KIND.

I've been walking around in a daze...drove down to get a load of mulch today and talked to my buddy, one of the most talkative people in the world....quiet as a church mouse.

There is a silver lining in all this.....Trump has educated the people as to the corrupt nature of our "leaders"....---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

And I realize I'm breaking my word by continuing to talk about this, but here is another prediction.......

Trumps biggest problem is NOT losing the election.
They are NOT going to stop once he is out of office. They are going to make it their mission to totally destroy this man. They will unleash every alphabet soup agency in existence on him. Heck, they did that while he POTUS.
They will make such an example of him that NOBODY that feels as he does will ever be a threat or try something so foolish again.
Say what you will, the democrats are much smarter than the Republicans. They learn from their mistakes.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

People have been asking for the last two days “you all right?” And that’s just fro phone conversations. I feel like I was kicked in the nards with logging boots. The really sad part to me is that the dumb turds don’t even know what they have done. Aaandd I just heard two senate seats from Georgia are gonna have a runoff because all those “extra” ballots that were counted at 0400 were ALL for the Dems and nobody got 50 percent. So we don’t even have control of the senate at this point. Just keeps getting better and better.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I too have been in a somber mood all day, I truly feel your pain, nobody respects a cheat but what can you expect when commie gangsters are in charge.. :(
God bless President Trump and whats left of the real USA..🇺🇸
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Anybody read Crazy Joe’s “assault weapon plan”? Not only will all guns CAPABLE of using a magazine holding more than 10 rounds be an NFA item......you know paperwork and a $200 tax stamp.... but each magazine over 10 rounds will also be NFA and subject to same.
Speaking of subjects...how many of you have more than ONE thirty round mag for your AR? Nope, me neither just one. Whew that was close, as I thought about buying another one once, but that would have been wrong so I talked myself out of it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just got a call from an individual from out of state.......this guy works with mostly democrats and these guys agree the election was stolen.

When Obama was running he filled up stadiums with enthusiastic supporters.....Biden lived in his basement and is a certified retard along with a Vice President with the enthusiasm of a snake.....NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE.....

This is going to get UGLY...SCOTUS just ordered Pennsylvania to separate all mail in votes.

There was a software issue in another borderline state that gave all the votes to Biden......

We need the Marines to go to the White House to surround it.

THIS IS NO THIRD WORLD COUNTRY........even Fox News has some disgusting reporting......OAN and Newsmax are telling it like it is.
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I'm just glad that all my guns are single actions, have integral magazines or only holds an "enbloc" of 8. Not even a "magazine" or clip. I do worry about my Henry... you know... that crazy Yankee rifle you load on Sunday and shoot all week! Oh yeah... that AR thing... only has 5 round magazines, only suitable for competition. And I only have 2 of them.

My Dad would have died with this election... A member of the so-called "greatest Generation" that raised these pigs that are leading this country down the road of destruction and full blow acceptance of communism. I envy him his peaceful slumber.

Political Correctness be darned... It's nothing but "PUBLIC COWARDICE"!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Griff,
I truly hope you are jesting about only owning single actions..blah..blah.

99% of my guns are pre war with only a few AR's and the mighty BAR and I'll die if they try to even mess with one 30 rd mag.

I'm a 3 percenter.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Grumble, grumble, gnash my teeth, cuss like a sailor, grumble- about how I feel.

Bird season open this morning. Don't Tell Claro!! If she finds out she is gonna go batcrap crazy. She is going to do one of the two things she lives for- birds and food!

Coffee time
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Good luck! Buddy
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey!!!!! What a day!

Too hot for hunting.

But just right for being a democrat.
Model A Uzi’s