Wow - I'm gonna buy me a bunch of AMMO...!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Wow - I'm gonna buy me a bunch of AMMO...!!!

Post by AJMD429 »

.....or....maybe NOT.....

Check out the "Maybe Trump Will Lose" ammo prices....!
380-2.png
380-1.png
9mm-1.png
9mm-2.png
I don't wish ill on the unfortunate 'new gun purchasers' who had to resort to buying at these prices, but I sincerely hope they wind up feeling they over-spent.

But if Biden gets elected, they will be able to sell what they don't want to keep for an even higher price... :|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Wow - I'm gonna buy me a bunch of AMMO...!!!

Post by GunnyMack »

If slo Joe wins each and every round will be worth it's weight in platinum! We are gonna need em all!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

Cheaper Than Dirt had a Taurus G2 (a $250 gun) listed for over $800
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I was perusing GB the other day and an 8 pounder of H-1000 listed with a starting bid of $900 that’s $112.50@ pound . :shock:
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 pm We are gonna need em all!!
Yes we will... :evil:
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

wvfarrier wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:54 pm Cheaper Than Dirt had a Taurus G2 (a $250 gun) listed for over $800
I am a die-hard, free-market capitalist through and through. I don't believe in any constraints on pricing. But "Cheaper Than Dirt" is the worst-named company known. They do this every time the market goes tight. You'd think they'd want to invest in customers... versus raping them.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I saw a guy pay $200. for 1000 small pistol primers.😳
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Ysabel Kid wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:07 pm
wvfarrier wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:54 pm Cheaper Than Dirt had a Taurus G2 (a $250 gun) listed for over $800
I am a die-hard, free-market capitalist through and through. I don't believe in any constraints on pricing. But "Cheaper Than Dirt" is the worst-named company known. They do this every time the market goes tight. You'd think they'd want to invest in customers... versus raping them.
Don’t sweat it, if they over-do it, they will suffer business, and change their ways or suffer.

If they don’t over-do it, they will actually HELP things, by stimulating production where possible, and restricting the only way legally possible the tendency for those already stocked-up to just buy more, whereas those in true need will in fact pony up the cash, and learn next time to buy when prices are low. It is unpleasant but a necessary and healthy part of the free market.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

fordwannabe wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:08 pm I saw a guy pay $200. for 1000 small pistol primers.😳
For just that reason I gave seriouse consideration to selling ALL my primers , powder and bullets .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

And yet there are still good buys out there.

I live in Missouri and only rarely look at Armslist for Illinois because of their quagmire of gun laws. But did one day and found a NIB Taurus 627 Tracker for what looked like a reasonable price. Read some reviews and looked at some auctions and decided I wanted it. Contacted the seller and he agreed to bring it to a dealer near me (We really only live 35-40 mins apart) and do the sale. Win win!

He has been selling off some guns he bought as investments to fund a rifle purchase and he said all the newbe panic buyers were a giant pain. They refused to believe that there were any restrictions on just selling for cash and thought he was running some kind of scam by making them come to a dealer to transfer. Since none of them ever went in gun dealers I guess they thought that's where folks were abducted by aliens.

As a bonus it was at a LGS I hadn't been in before (I know, sacrilege) and I now have another place to check out more thoroughly.
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

fordwannabe wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:08 pm I saw a guy pay $200. for 1000 small pistol primers.😳
I recently paid $120 shipped for 1000 srps. i didnt "need" them bit at the way prices were going up, i wanted a cushion.
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Craaaaaazzzzyyyyy.....don't believe I've ever dropped below 50,000 primers in the last 30 years...believe the last time I bought them I was paying $130 for a sealed case of 5,000.

All this bs on TV about people being broke...blah blah....Dodge Ram just came out with a pick up truck with a 700 hp engine for something like $115,000......Thank you President Trump!----6
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

...Since none of them ever went in gun dealers I guess they thought that's where folks were abducted by aliens...:lol: :lol: :lol:

.... :D ... :) ... :| ... :( ... :? ...

...and...they vote... :shock:

...no doubt for Biden... :roll:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Doc,
I think your wrong on your statement "maybe Trump will lose prices".

I think it's going to be "win" prices.

Now's the time to invest in coloring books, feel cozy rooms, tissue paper, stuffed toy animals, then get a psychology degree that specializes in weak minds.-----006
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I figure if he loses, the left will riot, loot, and burn, because they are angry their cheating and fraud and fear-mongering didn’t work, and

I figure if he wins, the left will riot, loot, and burn, because they are aware that his government, which will be handed over to Harris in a matter of weeks, will do nothing to stop them.

Either way the left will riot, burn, and loot.

‘Moderates’ will feign surprise in the latter case and blame it on trump anyway; in the former case where Trump wins, many will probably even join the left in their ‘disgust’ at electing a leader who ‘foments violence’.

Irony and self-awareness are concepts completely foreign to leftist ‘progresssives’ and today’s Democrats.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Doc.......I agree...either way the left will riot....loot....burn.....and as long as they stay in the inner cities I don't care. Fires are good in a healthy way as the roaches and bacteria will be cleansed.

Read up on the political climate during Lincoln's pre-election and while he was President......many similarities.

Trump is going to win BIG and the sparks will be flying even bigger, possibly going to the "humongous" stage......we (as in normal or semi normal minded individuals.. :D ) can't control it ......we can only go with the flow, take care of those around us, and don't instigate unless we are stepped on.......then come down on them with the hammer of Thor....

WHO has EVER seen decent citizens declare to the President, "We love you"....-----6
Model A Uzi’s
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:42 pm OK Doc.......I agree...either way the left will riot....loot....burn.....and as long as they stay in the inner cities I don't care. Fires are good in a healthy way as the roaches and bacteria will be cleansed.

Read up on the political climate during Lincoln's pre-election and while he was President......many similarities.

Trump is going to win BIG and the sparks will be flying even bigger, possibly going to the "humongous" stage......we (as in normal or semi normal minded individuals.. :D ) can't control it ......we can only go with the flow, take care of those around us, and don't instigate unless we are stepped on.......then come down on them with the hammer of Thor....

WHO has EVER seen decent citizens declare to the President, "We love you"....-----6
From your lips to God's ear.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Praise the Lord and pass the ammo, best to everyone :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Pitchy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:13 pm Praise the Lord and pass the ammo, best to everyone :)
So mote it be.