Ragged old Flag

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Ragged old Flag

Post by Pitchy »

Vote vote vote, God Bless America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzJ8UBr-c0
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Ragged old Flag

Post by GunnyMack »

Amen!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

yup. i hope no one who loves America neglects to vote

Trump In, Swamp Out
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I cast my ballot Tuesday :wink:
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

for the mail-in ballot people . . .

the ONLY WAY to know if your ballot was counted in the election is to go to the precinct on voting day to verify it. the vote stealers are counting on being able to trash our mailed ballots. they have done this in the past, and they are doing it again.

the way we do it is to take it to the precinct vote office and say we don't want it shredded. they know what I'm talking about, so it's useful to pin them down on it.

this may sound like I am an alarmist. GOOD! I HOPE SO!

What the demons have done to our representative government is to steal our votes.

Yup, THAT IS ALARMING!

LET'S COLLECTIVELY TAKE BACK OUR GROUND BY FOLLOWING UP ON OUR MAILED IN BALLOTS SO WE CAN BE SURE THAT THEY WEREN'T SHREDDED BEFORE THEY GOT TO THE POLLING PLACE !!!

this has already happened in America, ballots dumped in ditches or dumpsters and never counted!!!

WE CAN DO THAT BY GOING TO THE POLLING PLACE, STANDING IN LINE TO GET A BALLOT, AND SEE IF YOUR BALLOT HAS ALREADY BEEN COUNTED ! ! IF NOT, THEN VOTE IT RIGHT THERE!! If the pollster says, "why Sir, you've already voted" then thank them profusely and leave . . .

I SINCERELY HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL FOLLOW UP ON THEIR VOTES BECAUSE IT DOESN'T COUNT UNLESS YOU FORCE THEM TO COUNT IT.

Sincerely, etc.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

OR, perhaps,

DON'T TRUST, VERIFY
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Grizz wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:25 pm for the mail-in ballot people . . .

the ONLY WAY to know if your ballot was counted in the election is to go to the precinct on voting day to verify it. the vote stealers are counting on being able to trash our mailed ballots. they have done this in the past, and they are doing it again.

the way we do it is to take it to the precinct vote office and say we don't want it shredded. they know what I'm talking about, so it's useful to pin them down on it.

this may sound like I am an alarmist. GOOD! I HOPE SO!

What the demons have done to our representative government is to steal our votes.

Yup, THAT IS ALARMING!

LET'S COLLECTIVELY TAKE BACK OUR GROUND BY FOLLOWING UP ON OUR MAILED IN BALLOTS SO WE CAN BE SURE THAT THEY WEREN'T SHREDDED BEFORE THEY GOT TO THE POLLING PLACE !!!

this has already happened in America, ballots dumped in ditches or dumpsters and never counted!!!

WE CAN DO THAT BY GOING TO THE POLLING PLACE, STANDING IN LINE TO GET A BALLOT, AND SEE IF YOUR BALLOT HAS ALREADY BEEN COUNTED ! ! IF NOT, THEN VOTE IT RIGHT THERE!! If the pollster says, "why Sir, you've already voted" then thank them profusely and leave . . .

I SINCERELY HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL FOLLOW UP ON THEIR VOTES BECAUSE IT DOESN'T COUNT UNLESS YOU FORCE THEM TO COUNT IT.

Sincerely, etc.
I'm not trusting of the mail in process either . I went to the registrars office and used the machine same as if you were at the regular voting place .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

that's great. hope all our friends do this also. because it is hyper-critical to our success or failure this year
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Some person who had an administrative position in a Nursing Home in Texas was caught having ballots sent to his Post Office Box. https://dentonrc.com/news/carrollton-ma ... 4ef48.html

I think he should spend 6 months in prison for each fraudulent ballot. No time off for good behavior. Each sentence to run consecutively. 54 years and 6 months for voter fraud sounds good to me.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

someone named Mohamed commiting hundreds of felonies. . .
never woulda suspected that
JB
Senior Levergunner

Post by JB »

I started to do a mail in vote, but figured I could never trust them to count my vote. I'll be there in person.
1894c

Post by 1894c »

THANK YOU Pitchy... :)