The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Bet ya don't know how I did dat? Same post four hours apart! Yea...I got a life!

Whew...cruise on down to Cabelas ..21 miles! Started to get the heebie-jeebies being so far from home....

Their inventory said they had 8 MUTS in stock...I must have read it wrong...they were OUT....and I was pizzed telling the lady I'm used to getting what I want whenever I want it......I told them to look around and low and behold they found one sans the box, instructions and case.....I told them,"Fine, I throw that stuff out anyway."

Bought two accessory kits...a driver and a 20 piece bit set....40 in all.....this baby is nice and appears to have a carbon blade...I HATE stainless blades...they won't hold an edge.

Just a sneak preview until later....00-----Mr. MUT

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey...I won 116!!!!

HEY TOM.....talked to the guy in the Gun Library......told his some of what I have....THEY WANT IT.....and it looks like 80% or more of retail.....I told the guy after he said 70% of value.....whoa there buddy.....I can see that on a $500 gun but they are not getting 30% of a $5,000 gun.....he upped it instantly.......so....start getting those $20's ready.....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You have won a Model 116 ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I can see it now- Six will have the BAR sticking out the nose, 86s out the side windows !! :lol:

Well today we started tearing out/ reframing a couple doors. These doors are short! A normal door height is 6'-8" or 80" . These doors are 59 &62 " floor to jamb ! The house is old, chopped up with addition added to addition. This house just sold for $760k !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:24 pm Hey...I won 116!!!!

HEY TOM.....talked to the guy in the Gun Library......told his some of what I have....THEY WANT IT.....and it looks like 80% or more of retail.....I told the guy after he said 70% of value.....whoa there buddy.....I can see that on a $500 gun but they are not getting 30% of a $5,000 gun.....he upped it instantly.......so....start getting those $20's ready.....
You sellin' out buddy?
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ahhhh yes I'm laughing!!!
In the mail today is a campaign contribution letter from the liberal moron trying to get in the WHITE house. Gee let's see, Postage Paid. Hmm what to send them?
Oh I got it !! A photo copy of the bumper sticker
God Loves You
Everybody else thinks your an A@#&£{€

This makes my day !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Went to the skin doc again today... lucky me, no knife was involved, just freezing! Now I have blisters on my hands, arms, face and nowhere else! WooHoo! Said I need to do another face burn, but allowed as I could put it off till after my cowboy match at the end of the month!

On the way home, I picked up the new fender for my dually. Shortly after I bought it, a guy said, sure, it'll fit thru our automatic car wash! Nope, crushed the right fender over the rear duals. I let him choose the repair shop. about 3 years ago, the repair started breaking up... Looked like trash. I know, it's a "farm" truck, but you've seen them, duallys with the rear fender all cracked and flappin' in the breeze. I don't need my vehicles to look pristine, but... this was downright ugly! So, last week, I picked up a new inner & outer fender. Left the fender with the Chevy house to paint. Picked it up on the way home. Started in on the disassembly and installing the new fender well and outer fender.
Inspecting old inner fender, it was pretty badly cracked right where a couple of bolts went from the outer to inner fender to hold them together.

All done, new decal and marker lights installed:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...no...just a few from time to time for "stupid money".

Gonna take a '95 in 30-40, a '92 takedown in 44-40, a couple of Ruger new model single actions and maybe a pre war octagon Marlin 39 down next week and see how it goes....as you know, the boys here are always welcome....I'll take 75-85 cents on the dollar at retail as that's what Cabelas promised me....

You know that like new '73 I have? The guy said yes..yes..yes...three more of them will buy me a top of the line Jeep. Just a little at a time......maybe 4-8 a year and that will take me until I'm around 105 years old so I guess I'm good.

Griff.....YOU DA MAN! I always thought that involved a lot of welding........fun turning wrenches ain't it? (I can't stand it anymore but do it out of necessity. )
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You got primo stuff man. If I had the cash, I'd be down and clean you out. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good work on the dually Griff. Nobody cares like the owner. Much better job than you'd get somewhere else.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

OldWin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:30 pmGood work on the dually Griff. Nobody cares like the owner. Much better job than you'd get somewhere else.
I like working on my vehicles. Especially since the "one" I'm working on ain't the "one" I have to rely on to drive. While I have 5, 2 of 'em are down for the count. Well, at least until the Camaro gets a new engine and I assemble the old p/u. I keep thinking the Camaro will be next, but I can't decide to rebuild what's there, or change it out to a new 350 hi performance small-block or, maybe a 6.2 LS engine & six-spd manual, (has an old 305 & 5-speed, & 192,xxx miles).

I have no shortage of projects... as the '69 Ford 3000 tractor also requires some work. I'm hoping that's only a head gasket... but... with two working tractors, it ain't like it's at the forefront of "need-to-do"! If only I had Sixgun's guns, I'd be all set!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm the same way Griff. I like "being in touch" with my vehicles.
And you are absolutely right. It makes all the difference when the one you're working on can sit. It sucks when you need it to get to work tomorrow haha.
I'm always working on my Jeep. Think this winter I may pull the primary apart on the Harley too. Put in a beefier compensator and just kinda "look things over".
When I was a kid, my buddies couldn't believe I would take stuff apart just to clean up or "look it over". My stuff always ran primo though. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I agree with Jay...he's the best at taking things apart....wasn't ten minutes and he had the locking system out of my
safes.......the BEST he be!----006

Heavy downpours tomorrow..ooooooooo can't wait.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:02 am I agree with Jay...he's the best at taking things apart....wasn't ten minutes and he had the locking system out of my
safes.......the BEST he be!----006

Heavy downpours tomorrow..ooooooooo can't wait.
Hahaha! Yeah. That would have paid off nicely! :D
Weird. I just remembered. When I took a nap before work tonight I dreamt that I cam home and my old man had taken all my Winchesters apart. :shock:
Every screw, every part, of every one. All the parts and screws were mixed up. Some rolling on the floor under stuff.
I had to change the sheets. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Awake to a Drip,Drip,Drip at 4am. It sounded like it was in the bedroom! I rolled out of bed with flashlight in hand to investigate. Nope not inside the house, just the way it is hitting my window AC unit. More than an inch & 1/2 of rain so far- no wonder they had a flash flood watch up last night!

Yeah , Griff nice job! My 07 has rust around the rear wheel wells, haven't looked into the replacement parts yet. Actually Six most of these newer cars are glued together! Hardly any welds on body panels.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! Was just bs en with Jazman over the redwood tree....he's telling me not to stress but I look at it like a challenge to be the first in the area with a redwood so I'm going to win.

No rain here Gunny.....not yet....but Lordy, is it humid...92%....

Jay......whatever we covet in life can be the cause for control of our life due to the materialism. It's one of the reasons why I stay home a lot.....My guns are making me a prisioner.....another reason why I want to get down to 20 or 30.

After dumping 2 bills on this leatherman and accessories I realized I have every tool times 15 in my range box.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah, that was really strange for me. I usually don't stress too much. The hours and comings and goings are strange here. Big dog. Pretty secure setup.
And well.....people know how I am. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay...i missed ya! I was cruising up your way and was going to stop over but the guy down the street from you called me over for a BBC and a dip in his jacuzzi......he says he saves money by heating the water with a bbc grill and cooking gizzards at the same time....

You know this guy?---006

On a serious note, it's NOT a bad idea...big deal and who GAS what others think? I have an old steel bath tub that was put in my dads house back in '56....it's under about 10 truckloads of branches and snakes,and toads, bees....way out back.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh yeah! That's Bob from next door!
He's the town manager. He is one of those high mucky muck types. Got his 8th grade diploma hung up on the wall like some big shot.
Just cause he went to jr. high, he thinks he's better than the rest of us. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Only thing missing is the fire built under the tub, something an uncle of mine would have done. Dad always referred to that part of the family as The Clampets! These are the same ones that put the great big 700 lbs hog on a flat bed trailer to take it to the slaughter house. Going around a turn the hog fell off breaking its pelvis. Uncle Ed stopped, shot it in the head then used a comealong to get it back on the trailer and then took it home and butchered it on the kitchen floor. That was in Gardnerville NV- rednecks all over the country!!

Got a call from the guy I ordered the perazzi barrels from, just after I told him I wanted the barrels 2/3 of the staff was confirmed covid & the other 1/3 have been in quarantine! Said he would ship them as soon as he gets back to work.

This darn midget house we are working on- I whacked my head 4 times today, twice on my way through the kitchen entry twice on the staircase! Even broke the lenses of my Oakley sunglasses!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Gunny....look at the picture...there's some kind of a BBC grill under it for heat......I really have nothing against hillbillies, or any creed or race of people.....as long as they are clean, act civilized, and don't try to jam 72 people in the same three bedroom house, that's cool with me.

What else could your uncle have done.....one thing about a hog is the throat should be slit while they are alive.....I've watched it over at my inlaws and have no idea how anybody can do this.....but, that's how it's done. They put the electric chain hoist around one rear leg and lift it up, cut the throat and that thing will scream...goes right through you....

Got some good news....my daughter and her beau just signed a contract on a house right down the road...maybe a mile..800 big ones....can put 4 of my houses in it.....tried to tell her but with this new crowd, there's no telling....-----006

New news...a certain individual was caught dipping his finger in a vat of chocolate at the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory and Willy threw him into the boiling vat. Don't eat any Wonka Chocolate!!!!
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I'm can't tell if I'm more surprised that he turned up on his own, or they were holding the press conference at a pub! Nope, gotta be that he turned up on his own... no... wait... he knew where they'd be... oh hell, happy ending!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I'm going out to the reloading shop in remembrance of the 9/11 attacks. Yes, yes... I'm going to load ammo while I'm out there! :twisted: :twisted: :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Griff wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:42 am
I'm can't tell if I'm more surprised that he turned up on his own, or they were holding the press conference at a pub! Nope, gotta be that he turned up on his own... no... wait... he knew where they'd be... oh hell, happy ending!
They're tough old buggers up north...... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

dunno who he is as the site won't let me read it since I use an ad blocker..
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What the news does not tell us was that the pub where the news conference was taking place was 17 feet from the trailhead. Seems there was a patch of weeds the poor guy got lost in. Another story says he smoked a joint and fell asleep for three days.

Hey! You want a good laugh.......you all know the old Disney movie,"Old Yeller". I even named my old yellow Jeep after this dog.

New version just out.---6

Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Griff wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:52 amI'm going out to the reloading shop in remembrance of the 9/11 attacks. Yes, yes... I'm going to load ammo while I'm out there! :twisted: :twisted: :P
Well, that plan went out the window. With no electricity out to the barn, neither does the shop. The previous owner of this place had run aluminum wire out to the barn. Either he ran one 120v leg out there, and later added another leg to have 240v out in the barn & workshop or he had the 240v from the beginning. But... he had it in a conduit except for about 3 feet at either end... WTF??? To cap it off, the common was bare aluminum! When I started finding issues with the electric in the shop, fluctuating voltage on both legs, turn on something like the tumbler, and the leg the lights were on would jump to 130v, while that leg would drop to below 90v! So... I bought 350 feet of 4 conductor direct burial wire to run to the barn! Another day of not getting anything done! Although, I did find a shorted out DeWalt battery charger. Which had melted a common connection in my electrical panel. Luckily, it hadn't shorted out and started a fire. Yep, went and got some new Lotto tickets! Checked the other four chargers and found all to be good. No more leaving chargers plugged in all the time! Only when actually charging a battery!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Griff..How far is the barn from the house? By the way your talking it's 100 yards or more! Geeze....I'll tell ya what I'd do.....

.......with the price of generators now-a-days and as they are very dependable I'd just get me one of those 1,000 watters......

To do it right your going to need 10 gauge copper wire going that far away.

You could even pull the motor out of the Black Rose and mount it on railroad ties with a 1,000 gallon fuel tank to power a 75,000 watt generator in case you need the voltage/amperage for a case tumbler or electric drill.-----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

There is a reason aluminum wire is against the law! Luckily the previous owner did the hard work when they buried the conduit. You can add to the ends as you need to with elbows and more conduit. It pays to do it right! Yes I never leave chargers plugged in with a battery installed! Lady Luck stepped in for sure!

Wow! I slept in this morning- 5:15! Brrr, it's chilly this morning, first day of our bow season. Not that I bow hunt anymore, way too early/warm/buggy for my comfort to hunt deer.

Gotta mow today. Maybe I'll prep some 22-250 brass, gotta fill my truck Ammo box.

So Six we are waiting for your in depth review of the new MUTT...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! I just woke up. Took a two hour nap and ran the chainsaw all day cutting trails yesterday. I was wiped.
It's 40 degrees this morning. Nice! It was mud 60s yesterday. Weather is way more like it.

That old guy in OSs post could have been my old man! He was right there with me all day yesterday. I did all the saw work but he run the pruners and pulled limbs and brush all day. Said he can't wait for hunting season. That is one tough old man. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah man I'm soooo looking forward to cooler weather! Absolutely had enough hot &humid. Funny, as most grow older the more heat they want- not me, give me the cold!!

Ok been fighting with my set of Lee 22-250 dies all morning! Can't set them to just touch the press ram , the collet decap pin doesn't stay put. GRRRRRR! Oh look Amazon has RCBS for 39.95. Delivered tomorrow! Guess what I just ordered? :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Six, I paced off 306 feet from main panel to where I'll mount the new panel... and I bought 6 ga 4 conductor wire, but... pulling wire thru 300 feet of conduit? No sir! This new cable is copper, all sheathed in good insulator, then sheathed again in an impervious coating made to be buried. I'll trench dow 24 or 30 inches and leave it alone! It was all my son & I could do to get this cable up thru the foundation and thru 2 90º bends into the panel! That only involve about 6' of run! 'Sides, I only know where one end of the plastic conduit he buried is! Have almost no idea where it comes into the barn. To trench a new run will be far easier than digging a bunch of test holes to find the other end!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

6 ga? Wow.....one thing for sure ...that ain't cheap.......(I dont know why but I'm cheap on everything except guns and tools)...anyway, 306 feet...yea....it'd be a generator....but it's not my place.

The ea...Gunny.....nice today? Good Ole Jay must have sent some down some of his weather...68 right now....I'd take it like this for the rest of my life...60-68.

I didn't know aluminum wire was against the law. Some years back (35 years) the breaker would go off on my new at the time air compressor....had to run a separate line of 10-2 copper.

22-250 dies.....you really only need a .22 neck sizer. You can scrounge anything to seat as long as you have a proper fitting seater plug.

Onto the MUT......it has no LANYARD RING!!!!!!!! only a clip. It does have a carabiner ring of some sort but it's not in the right I place....I NEED a lanyard ring as I'll lose it, plus, it makes it easy getting it out of my pocket 20 times a day. I don't care for the clip either..sticks out.....I'm going to make something today to hang this thing from and I don't want it coonized.....

Haven't used it yet as I won't put it in my pocket without a lanyard....$200 with accessories....I'll lose it within 20 minutes.----006

Where's Old Savage?.....probably on the golf course squeezing the good stuff.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hate these machines that spell for ya.....sometimes it puts words in you don't want....I have to look at the letters when I type. And many of the words I use are not in the iPad s memory . :D
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have the same trouble with my spell checker.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I don't have a neck size die. Somewhere I collected a 120 odd cases that were not shot in my gun so they need sizing to fit.
Just finished loading 20 rounds, cfe223, 5 each at 36,37,38,39 grains. Ill shoot for groups and then start with 1/10 grain loads with whichever charge shows best accuracy. Wow I forgot just how light I set this trigger !

Six if ya cant come up with a way to keep yer MUT in your pocket i have some split rings for saltwater fishing that aren't big but they are strong. If ya want ill send you a couple to try.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Gunny......I still have my junk box for such items from grade school and everything since........

I could have just drilled a hole anywhere but I wanted it to be nice.......the clip that comes with it HAD to go...I don't like clips...I like lanyards.......

Here's the way it came from the factory with the clip....Making the new lanyard was a PITA because there's a channel under the clip that's on a 30 degree angle and it has to be there so you can take out a tool that's stashed in the side of the tool...the channel HAD to be .150 x .300 and cut on a 30 degree angle.....any deviation results in the stashed tool not coming out.....

The clip removed and some 1/4" brass bar stock that I've had since the seventies. I used to have about 20 pieces of this brass...they were used on the labeling machines at work....one day the guy running the machine was running all over looking for his brass parts and they had to shut the line down until they got more from the parts room. :D

Finished product...I was sweating that the holes were lined up....had to be within a couple of thou...easy for Gunny and Jay but hard for a redneck.

She works nice...the stashed tool just barely slides through, the way it's supposed to.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Great job buddy! Redneck or not.

I just finished putting LED lights in the gunroom.
When I did the room, I made recessed pockets in the ceiling and just used 4ft shop lights. I put a plastic shade over the opening so it looked finished. I put an outlet in each pocket so if the light died, I could just toss the light. Buy another cheap shop light.....back in business.
Fast forward 20 years and florescent bulbs are garbage. Time for an upgrade.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You are now an apprentice gummsmiff! Nicely done.
Great minds think alike they say- im ready to swap flourscent bulbs in all of my shop lights. I need 16 bulbs just for the workbenches and loading bench! Then another 14 or 16 for the rest of the basement! I'm gonna need Six to sell an 86 to finance all these led bulbs!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...yep...LEDS are the way to go.....every part of the house, garage and barn with the exception of a couple of fluorescents in the barn everything is now LED......$150 is a high electric bill here.

I'm really proud of myself.....when I pull the rope that holds the MUT, it comes out of my pocket the exact same way everytime and the blade meets my thumb instantly. This one has a thick blade on it....lots of cool stuff Jay....

See the little "stash holder" ?.....the knife comes with a long double bit blade on either side of the knife. I took out the long bit and put 2 short ones in place.....this way I can have 8 additional bits in addition to several more on the knife.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you're happy with it old buddy. Those MUTT's are really nice.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Okay, if you're what you eat, and the pig is fed nothing but vegetables' ergo, if I eat the pig and a gob of corn & potatoes, does that make me a vegan??? :P :P :P

A heart healthy meal... the pork loin is moist, potatoes seasoned to perfection, corn in Irish herb & garlic butter... Tastes great, I'm happy, therefore my heat's healthy!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No! IT DOES NOT! It makes you "my pal", but only if I get to eat with you plus I get to wear Jay's buffalo coat with those Colts sitting there. Ahhhh.....Jay's probably already on his way down.....

That's good eating Griff...nice fresh food and low salt. I notice you eat with a knife too. Good ole boy redneck.----Mr. MUT.
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

It was good eatin'! :P yes, I use a knife to cut my food, I have couth... the fork was hiding under the corn!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The story of an another sign stealing incident.

Well....sitting here watching Braveheart......about 10.......very dark here.....car comes down the road...slows down to a stop by the end of my driveway......someone gets out..with a flashlight!....I fly out the door running across the yard......I have a hundred yards to get this perp.........I'm running......get about 40 yards from the end of the driveway and the car takes off leaving the person with the flashlight...they did NOT know I was coming........in my hand is the secret weapon....1200 lumens with the focus set on sharp..I turn it on....the person with the flashlight sees me and is running into the woods with the flashlight going up and down a thousand times a second... :D ......I stop at end of driveway and shut off light.........here comes the car that dropped off the guy to pick him up as it slowed to a crawl at the end of my driveway......I hit the driver with 1200 lumens...it's girl and she's scared...big eyes......she floors it.......

That's it....never saw either one again but one thing for sure...whoever was running in the woods is sore right now as this woods is nothing but deadfalls from the tornado last year.........plus the woods is full of wild roses which are a mess of thorns....

Don't these liberals ever learn? :D --------006 Mr. MUT
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm telling you ya need to dig a pit trap by your sign! That way you can sit in the house and watch that dimwit with a flashlight walk along and then just disappear from sight. Or how about a mud pit about waist deep, not filled with mud mind you but the waste from what Griff was eating... pig doodoo would be quite disgusting to fall into!

Well off to the club today, chef Andy is making home smoked pulled pork sammiches!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have had great success against trespassing poachers with my 12 gauge alarm gun, 12 gauge blanks or flares, I used some homemade blanks that nearly destroyed the alarm gun.... :lol:
download.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:43 am I have had great success against trespassing poachers with my 12 gauge alarm gun, 12 gauge blanks or flares, I used some homemade blanks that nearly destroyed the alarm gun.... :lol:
download.jpeg
Now THAT is a great idea!