The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Sixgun »

Ooooooo.....snuck it past Old Savage.....boy, do I feel like a winner.....always been a winner but now I'm a super winner.....can't believe no one noticed.....whistle...whistle......----Mr. 5,000......aaamannnnnnnddddddd Mr. 101...just a silly millimeter longer. :D

Double win! Yep....ain't easy being the best!
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Congratulations 5000 post. I didn’t think this one would last. Well done!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I see another communist died today. Wish the heck RBG and Pelosi would hurry up and join him.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, well ,well, you did it. Now just who has a 101 to award you. Here I was just looking at old pics of the Homecoming Queen from her email about the upcoming reunion. You caught me napping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Which commie was that? I only watch a little news in the morning.

Grats on 101 & 5000 ! Since you aren't a shotgun guy there is no need to send you the 101- just have it sent here and I'll be sure to post pics of it.

05:30, heat advisory- what should I do today? I guess I'll clean the shop.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well lookit that. :D
"Super Six". Just like the breather decal on the old Mopar slant six. :D
Read your other post. Too bad about your BIL. Sounds like he died hard but I agree. I can't stand ill treatment of animals. I hunt and all, but I am VERY careful about shooting and feel a responsibility. I don't shoot things I don't eat (mostly). And truth is, it is a more humane death than most wild animals will face.
Domestic animals are another whole story. There is an old legend here that if you shoot a pet or domestic animal with your hunting rifle, you will NEVER shoot another deer with that rifle. Many farmers had a separate, beat up old gun, to use for that chore in these parts.

Thank you for tuning in to this weeks episode of.......
"Old Win's useless facts"

Sponsored by......
Colt's PTFA mfg.
Winchester Repeating Arms
and Jack Daniels Tennessee whiskey.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I love my dogs. People who are cruel to dogs are the worst. My puppies hug us in the family. You know a dog is happy with you when they hug you. I hunt, too. One shot kills are to be attempted. No, it is not always the way it happens, but it is what should be attempted. Cruelty is often a symptom of mental illness. I am not a Psychiatrist, so I am not qualified to diagnose it, but I can tell from some behaviors that some people are not the type I want to hang out with.

Off the soapbox now. Back to more enjoyable things to talk about. There are 3 puppies playing in my house. I wish I had that much energy and could see the fun in every little thing like they do.
Just because of limited available space, we are still trying to get homes for 2 of them.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Just got back from a ride with the Harley. Nice day for it.
We are dog sitting the middle kids dogs. Ollie, his golden retriever (a fantastic dog) is here. Also, his English bulldog, Otis. He is the first bulldog I've been around. He is a good dog but I kind of feel sorry for him. It's hard for them to breathe right.
Well, back to work on the old John Deere.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah, Bulldogs, french bull dogs, pugs, as well as some more of the short snouted dogs really were done a disservice by mankind in their development.

I found a wild hair and split firewood for the past couple hours. That tree is finally done!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Piller...well done on your furry friends.....I'll go as far to say that if someone hurt my animals on purpose, I'd hurt them the same way plus a little extra. I have real deal horror stories. On that brother in law of mine, the end deal clincher for ending our relationship was when we were hunting up the mountains....I was by myself and heard a shot...so naturally I walked over to where I heard the shot and there was my BIL with a few others who were laughing. "OK, let me in on the laugh". One of the guys said, "oh man, you missed it, we were walking along and Joel (BIL) sees this deer lying down on the side of that mountain over there. (a good 4-500 yards away) and Joel thinks he can get it with his 270 Weatherby." "Well" he continues, "the deer was laying down sleeping in the sun and Joel blasts away hitting it in the guts and the deer takes off with all of his guts hanging out, tripping on them."

They found the deer the next day about a half mile away, spoiled. I did not know that until weeks later as when he "thought it was funny" with the "deer tripping on his guts" I walked back to the cabin, packed my stuff and left. These guys already had a half dozen deer hanging. No one there was poor. They just liked to kill stuff for the sheer joy of it.

Funny thing...out of that group of about 8 guys of which I was one, 5 are dead and I'm only going back about 15 - 20 years.

I had to shoot a horse about 10 years ago. The vet didn't have the necessary items. We had this horse for 28 years. I went in the house, grabbed an '86 in 45-70 and a couple of rounds of ammo with 400 grain cast and 11 grains of unique. Shot the horse in between the eyes and an inch above. Came in and put the gun in the safe and ain't touched it since then.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny...I agree....on the short shouted dogs.....THEY fanny burp ALL THE TIME. :D our Shih Tzu blows me off the couch.

Well Jay....Your having fun on the Harley.....it's too dang hot to do anything here....97 at the moment. "Slant 6"...."super 6"..... :D Those slant 6 engines were the best, like the straight six Jeep engine....Old Yeller still runs great as I start it up about once a month and run it up to my inlaws...around the pasture a few times and back home...shows 160K...has about 185 on it....does need a head gasket as water leaks into the crankcase. Once in a while I'll run it hot and evaporate it out by leaving the dip stick out...

Someone here gave me that name...don't know who...I guess it's easier saying 6 instead of sixgun....dunno...don't care...you can call me ANYTHING....but only if I know you. Any others will catch lead.

I'm in a pee-poor mood for some reason......too hot to go outside.....sitting on the throne and I'm binded up....got to eat some peaches....--6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Are you saying you are Slant 6 too ? :o
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, I am....also an underneath 6 and sideways 6....there! Go foam on dat!

I took a walk outside and turned around......all those suckers at the gunclub actually paying money to shoot when you can go there during the week and shoot at your own contentment...with a fan...and no "rules or commands."

I'm thinking my competition days are over with. I know where I stand and don't have to prove myself.

Moms raising hell about the house...says it's too cold....74....I told her to take a walk outside and she will change her tune.--6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just got a text from one of my shooting buddies. A guy he knows in Florida is coming for the match next weekend. His $10,000+ Beretta shotgun is having issues, wondering if I can look at it. Sure I can but does he have parts? Yep he has inertia block and spring. Ok we'll see what I can do.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! I hear ya Gunny....hopefully, he won't be like people I know.......they will spring $3,000 for a fine Colt or Winchester that's worth $4-5000 because it has an issue and then come running over here to see if I can fix the blemish or have parts. Then, upon completion they say, "oh man great! How much do I owe you?" ....and I say, "nothing, it was just a couple of hours of stoning/polishing/adding stock oil/steaming/drilling and tapping/bore work/brushing/fixing the broken part/....you get it.......

Then they leave saying, "I owe you one,thanks!"

If a guy has money or other issues I love doing it for nothing....the pleasure is mine......but these are the same guys who, after leaving the house, get in their $60,000 pick up, get home, and either show off their gun or put it up for sale.

Does cynicism come with old age or is it wisdom that's kicking in late?---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I think both are at work Slant ! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well she's at least runnin and rollin.
Got to get the new deck painted and put together. Then it will ready to go.
Don't look too bad for the little work I put in it. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Looks super Jay...what's that motor? Looks to be in the era of Kawasaki. What powers that...gear driven by the belt? My old 400 like the Kubota is hydrostatic.

I'd ask if I could have it but I'd feel bad as I know you need it. Ahhh wth, can I have it? Say.....a prize for 101? I'll have to make room for it by getting a dumpster to get rid of Pitchy's worn out junk that's laying around...maybe I can get the township to pay for the dumpster. .

I like to upgrade.......all of Pitchy's stuff is from the 1930's and lived a hard life.

When you rent the truck to haul it down can you throw on one of your Harley's?....I never had one.

(No joke...what I just said above is what the "protesters" demand.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy.
Yeah, it's a Kawasaki engine. I love the 80s JDs with the Kawasaki engines. They last forever. They still use them. My dad's new one has one. I have a spare engine for the 240 too. They sell new short blocks and rebuild kits for them.
The 240 is kind if weird. It is a belt drive but was the biggest belt tractor they made at the time. It takes wheel and suitcase weights. Had quite a few attachments available for it. My mothers uncle bought it new for commercial mowing in 88.
She has been one tough old rig.

Sure! I will load the Harley in the truck and the JD on the trailer and head out.
I don't need cash. I will take my pick in guns! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Think about this.. (leaving family out as we all put our blood first).......my main priority is antique Winchesters & Colts with dogs and outside living ...kinda like farting too......I believe Jay's is Jeepin with his guns and dogs as secondary.... Gunny has his dogs with trap shooting running a close second, no doubt Old Savage's love is well, love .:D with golfing/dogs as a diversion and backed up by guns, T-Bone's #1 is Mustangs with guns/dogs a close second.....Griff is a trucker through and through...nothing else comes close.....Piller is diversified with his profession number 1 with guns and his dogs as a diversion from the everyday hustle.....

Wadda think? Am I close? Let's have a dog party and if you want to bring guns, Jeeps, trucks, pills, monogrammed golf clubs and women, we are good to go! Party on! (Oxy's Piller..10's) :D

Should I shut up and go to bed? -----6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, you're kinda close buddy, but.........

While the "collecting" may not be first (not sure, though), my guns are #1 and would never go.
Jeeps would be next. Harley would go before the Jeeps.
I don't put the dogs on the list because they get included with the family. Value cannot be put on that.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I think you are pretty close.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Close for sure, however live birds are slightly above clay birds. :D

Ugh, 92 for the high today- guess where I'm NOT going today?

Now I need to figure out what to do today without going outside!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Dogs are family. How can you not love a dog that thinks the best thing in the world is spending time with you?
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:54 am Dogs are family. How can you not love a dog that thinks the best thing in the world is spending time with you?
Yea...your right.....sometimes better....well, always better, but in a different way......... :D I'd go as far to say that at my age, I'd kill someone who hurt my dogs where it's a no brainer that I'd wipe out someone who hurt a member of my family.

Dang....you got me thinking now....was trying to find a common theme amongst us.....dogs.......mmmmmm......

I'm going to bed early and I just got up.--6 o..da bro wit hoe.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You sound like that movie, John Wick. I just happened to catch it at the beginning yesterday and he is kicking butt & taking names after the Russian mob killed his dog .

Stayed home from the club today. Finally decided to bat proof the shop. Had to make plugs to fit the profile of the metal roof, then a one way outlet.
15951879923844347100808374338526.jpg
15951880342996200168771356853923.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Gunny...is that 1" rat wire? Never saw it that big.......

I'm having a hard time deciphering those pictures.....maybe I'm just tired.....

Spent half the day outside.....maybe my brain is cooked.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Beef, it's what's for dinner.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well the pictures need to be turned 90* to be in the proper perspective. It's 1/"2 squares . Around here it's known as hardware cloth. I made a door that is inside the hw tube that only works one way, OUT. Last summer I was hearing something in the ceiling. Thought it was wasps or such so I used a couple cans of spray foam to seal up the big holes/gaps. This summer I'm hearing the noises again. All I can figure is bats. Hate to run them off but I really don't want them in the shop.

My thermo showed 95* yesterday, the heat index was 114* about 2 pm. Another hot one today!

Well if I can get out of here early enough I'm gonna do a little fishing this morning before we take the monster oven out so we can reengineer the cabinet.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's why I use a hosting site.....Leverguns is saving .00000000000000000000001 cents on bandwidth. If a picture looks like a picture I don't bother tapping on it.....now, in Fred's case with all of the soft stuff I'll tap on those.

Pictures of meat? SURE, IF ITS MY KIND OF MEAT! I see he is doing the tri tip thingy again.

One thing about food that I have a hard time understanding.......guys at work would always be talking about the food they eat...like...."oh man, we had +#=%+{%[#]*. last night! Or, "look what I have for lunch!" Maybe it's me, I always looked at food at a means in which to live. Here in the U.S. of A. we can have any food we like. We eat good and healthy here.....
I must be healthy because I'm an old guy and last night around 1 a car stopped on the road in front of the house and turned off the lights. I flew out the door running towards its with Surefire flashlight in hand....light not on.....no gun.....I was gonna split someone's skull with the light if I caught them fooling with my Trump banners....they took off when I was about 60 yards from them.

Wonder why I hate people....I don't bother no one but for some reason people bother me....never could figure that one out either.

Speaking of jerks, I MAY have an issue with my neighbor...not the one on the left as she is my wife's sister and we haven't talked to them in 30 years but the guy on the right.....we've been buddies for 45 years but he is getting old ...near 80...still active...and he thinks he owns a part of my back two acres, the area behind him...

After the last horse died I took down part of the fence as it was raggedy and now he's mowing there making his yard look larger. My wife told me to leave him alone as he looks to have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.----6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Let him mow it, that much less you need to worry about. Just make sure you have the tax map or survey for when he does kick and the house goes on the market.

Well we took the oven out, removed the factory dividing rails that separated the oven, warming drawer and utility drawer,rengineered how to get all three to work and got the oven dropped 3&3/8". Now the top of the oven is 74" from the floor. I forgot to take pictures.

We found that n aluminum stop bench that's rated at 250# I'll hold 350+/-# !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, as you know butchers can be imaginative in naming cuts. Those were labelled ;-) petite sirloins.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just popped off the wheels of the Rubicon getting ready for an inspection. Last year the guy told me that the next time it needs to be inspected that the front brakes will need to be done.. .ok

I couldn't remember which needed to be replaced as to front or back so I pop off the rear wheels and those brakes have a 1/4" of pad left, inside and out...mmmmm..so I pop off the front wheels and the same.....inside and out, wearing very nicely.....

I start to boil and it's already 100 outside.

Makes you wonder how many people get screwed over by brake jobs....brake jobs Fred...

I'm headed out to get 1-2-3 lithium batteries for the Surefire and WAS going to get brakes....everytime you turn around someone is trying to screw ya over.---6

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Slant gun please check your email. :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Gunny.......your still in elementary school...THAT WAS MILD......very good and in fact good enough to post here for all to see. I wrote you back but don't know if I hit the right button.

Now....you SHOULD HAVE SEEN the one Fred sent me....whoppers like watermelons.....Fred's sitting back with his Viking horns on his head with a tall drink in his hands. Then in the next picture he is getting a chest full of soft stuff.....this babe was taller than him and it looked like he was getting stabbed in the eye with a "my pillow"...I mean..huge! He's got this grin on his face and it sure looks like he's happy by the look on his shorts....if I didn't know better it looked like 50 lb. sack of potatoes was in his pocket! :D

Can't show it here..the liberal left board police and the moral high roaders who hide behind the Bible would fill up a five gallon bucket with tears and complaints. Whiners and crybabies...complain..complain...complain....maybe they should change their avatar to a BLM poster....😫😰😩

Well.....it's down to 92...I got to go outside into the garage and put my tires back on...Jeep is on jackstands with the air gun next to it.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't know how you guys live in that heat! I thought it was bad here. I got the new mowing deck all painted today. Just got to swap all the parts over and she should be ready to go. Few odds and ends.

Brakes bad? I magine! That thing has like 2k miles on it from running to the post office.
Mine has 59k on it and has seen some tough trails. Plenty of the original pads left. Sounds like someone was drumming up business.
That reminds me though, my Harley does need rear pads.

The border wars reminds me! Just last week there was a story I saw on FB that a guy in Bangor had his garage over his neighbor's property line. They got to squabbling and the guy literally sawed the garage off at the property line! It looked funny as all get out.
Only in Maine. :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I only get about 75,000 miles out of a set of brakes. People around here can't drive. They tailgate, hit the gas, hit the brakes, stomp on the gas, stomp on the brakes, REPEAT UNTIL YOU HAVE A WRECK. I have to drive to avoid the people who got their license because they turned 18 and their Momma wrote that she taught them to drive. That is all it takes to get a license. I like Texas, but half of them cannot drive.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

piller wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:33 pm I only get about 75,000 miles out of a set of brakes. People around here can't drive. They tailgate, hit the gas, hit the brakes, stomp on the gas, stomp on the brakes, REPEAT UNTIL YOU HAVE A WRECK. I have to drive to avoid the people who got their license because they turned 18 and their Momma wrote that she taught them to drive. That is all it takes to get a license. I like Texas, but half of them cannot drive.
NOT just in Texas! They drive like that here too and let's not talk about keeping right! Lots of narrow twisty back roads here and its inevitable that the next turn some moron is gonna be on your side of the road, always on your toes.

Jay that would have been great to see! I'd still be laughing if I saw that!

Yep Six I know that was kinda lame but still kinda funny!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So no work this morning. Decided to go fish for carp. Didnt catch any but learned that channel catfish eat corn!
20200721_090501.jpg
This was the biggest, I guess about 5 pounds. Got 3 smaller ones too. Also took my little 2wt flyrod and caught countless bluegills. As soon as the sun got high the fish stopped biting.
Guess I'll mow today. Then what ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Nice looking peach fuzz on your arm Gunny....taking estrogen shots? :D

Those fish have got to be the ugliest looking monsters in da world.....is that why they call them catfish because of the whiskers? (I know next to nothing about fish)

75,000 miles on a set of brakes? Wow! My wife wore down the back brakes on her Jeep in 28K and the fastest she has ever driven is about 35....rides the brakes. In all reality brakes are cheap and easy to put on so wth, use em. Pretty much depends on your driving habits and city vs highway miles....52K on my Jeep in 15 years and 90% of those miles are to the club or upstate. Still looks new underneath and the rest of it too. In the garage and covered...probably never gonna need another one....put 1,750 miles on it since last July and mom's Jeep registered 1,130 in the same time frame.

Well.....I'M OUT OF SKOAL!!!!!!! my last vice...even my emergency tin in the Jeep is gone. 98 at the moment so now I have to get dressed, get my boots on and drive aaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the WaWa 1.8 miles away. Takes me longer to put the cover on and off than it does to do the driving so that means I'm gonna have to take a nap when I come home.

Ain't easy being retarded...err...retired....-----6 o da bro
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well Six I'm no hairy itrailian- besides how many hairy Navajo have you ever seen? Cheyenne? Souix ? Ute? Between the aryan and Indian not much body hair!! :lol:

That's why I buy mine by the roll.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My neighbor buddy just called. His terrier/dachshund mix went over the rainbow bridge today. She was one of the smartest dogs I've ever known! Her repertoire of tricks was very impressive. He is a wreck ...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Am I bummed... I've been talking to a guy in CA about buying his horse trailer (and my credit union), finally get all their stuff lined up... and the fool takes down the advertisement, no email, nothing. Like since I wasn't going to wire the money, he ups and quits. Not even a "thanks for your interest, but..."! Rude people. maybe he sold it, doesn't really owe me anything, but... sheesh, isn't there any courtesy anymore?

Six, quit yer snivelin' about hav'n to drive 1.8 miles to a WaWa... BTW, aptly named store! LOL! :P

Fred, I'm driving to OR to see family and pick up some stuff from my Mom's estate, then headed down to SoCal to see some other family and few old friends. Probably be thru your area late next week. You going to be around?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sure Griff, would look forward to seeing you again. Keep me advised.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze...I'm gone for a day and I get busted on...I deserve it! Never had so much hair until I got older...lost it where I want it and get it where I dont want it.....my ear, nose..T's, nasty..once a month I get the clippers and shave down to the skin.

Oh well...Griff.....you were going to get burnt.....we have people not afraid of murdering others, including children..you think they are gonna worry about some redneck in Texas....

Gunny.....your buddy is hurting bad.....understandable......

Crazy what's going on.....whitey really don't care...don't think anyone cares....if they don't why should we?.....real cops need to go into these neighborhoods and split some skulls...split em until they won't heal...---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Griff! Yeah, sounds like you may have dodged a scam. Hope you and OS get to hook up.

Hey Gunny, sorry about your buddy. Sucks.

Hahaha!
Bald Jack.......with hair on his back! :D
I'm bald as all get out. Have been since I was 30. My kid was at 25. I don't care a bit.....cept when it rains or I bump my head. :D I keep it real short and can't stand when it grows the least bit.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My hair started to get noticeably thin on top in my mid to late 20s. Whatever. My Grandmother on my Mom's side and Grandma's sisters were all bald. Both Grandpas were bald. Other than the sunburns on my scalp, and the occasional freezing off of precancerous spots, it is no big deal.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Never seen a bald Indian either- full head of hair here. I've had a soup strainer since my early 20s. My beard is very thin & splotchy but I can grow a decent goatee. Yeah when I turned 40 I noticed a lot more nose & ear hair!

Griff it sounds to me like that guy was pulling a fast one!

So a new handle courtesy of OW- hairybackjack :lol:

Six did you get rain last night? Tom did you? Just a little here with some rumbling.

I see the heat advisory has been extended... Joy.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hair...long beautiful hair.....---Cowsills----

I used to have it...healthy looking.....now it's all scraggly looking with split ends....ahhh....wth.....at least I'm on this side of the dirt....

Hot and nasty ain't da word....daughter just came in the door....I'm saved.....(if you can read between the lines)

Mid twenties.....that's a 16 oz. Colt 45 Malt liquor.....I used to drink two of these at lunchtime when I came home for lunch... ..----6

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah, we are doing mid 20s ;-)