The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Old Savage »

Not so fast ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah ha, ah ha ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Number 100 ;-)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And so it goes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I WIN!!!. And you lose....aaawwwwwww go cry.

YOU NO GOOD BUM.......IVE BEEN PLANNING THIS ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been counting the number of posts and it takes 50 to complete a page. Dang! I've got to send you the mighty Merwin & Hulbert!

And it's antique being made in 1888 so that means there's no restrictions. Dang! I'm burning!

YOU HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS TOO AND HAVE BEEN WATCHING ME.....DANG!

But...I'm not a sore loser...YOU OUTSMARTED ME....A YEAR IN WAITING...........MUST HAVE BEEN THOSE GALS YOU WERE WITH AT THE GOLF COURSE........THAT ONE FROM VIETNAM OR THAILAND IS A NICE ONE......

YOUR LAUGHING...I KNOW IT! You got me Fred! :D ahhh...your still the best in my book.

CONGRATULATION PAL!!!
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...look at the beginning of this post...I was writing it and getting ready.......man! I was laughing like crazy...what's the chance of you spying on me.

It's like that newspaper from the 50's...Dewey Wins....or something like that...I don't believe it....don't believe it...don't believe it...planning all day thinking everyone would be sleeping this late...dang, your good. :D ---6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Actually just dropped in at the right moment with your cue. Gave it a spin, watching a movie all night. Shucks, now another dash caliber to reload.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhh...I'll throw,in the dies and a hundred rounds in nickel cases......I'm headed to the club tomorrow to give it a workout....light loads...6 of Herco ....weighed every loaded round...don't take no chances with this one......

I still don't believe it...I've been thinking about this allllllllll day.......thought I had it in the bag....

Wait till Gunny sees this. :D

Well, had some fun...see you tomorrow afternoon...I got 500 rounds of 223, 300 BO, 44-40,and 32-20 to burn...---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

fordwannabe wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:21 pm Hellloooo! Where is everybody today?
IN BED, :lol:
What you aren't going to use the 50-110?!

Sorry Six but OS has won AGAIN! I'm not sure but something is fishy here :lol: .

That's a lot of weed killer- not the dreaded Monsanto product I hope? Those commercials really irritate me, anyone with half a brain knows you shouldn't take a bath in chemicals! If you do you should expect bad things to happen.

Ah well, slept in this morning, woke up at 0455! I feel refreshed! :lol:

Back to the grind today...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny...T Bones 50-110 is a single shot, but not by design.

The "Eraser" weed killer,i use is the commercial stuff..41%....2 oz per gallon...wicked stuff...kills woody vines. I was wondering why I'm getting another arm growing out of my stomach...

DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?....I was planning this all day.....I counted the posts and came up with the number 50. 51 will start a new page..........I WAITED until late, figuring everyone was asleep and started posting stupid stuff to get the the number 50.......I wrote it up as "I win", hit the submit button and it came up with "another post has been made". Man! I was boiling........Old Savage had me pegged out so now I have to send him the Merwin & Hulbert.

It's 8....I'm outta here......223 with the Nightforce scope, 300 Black Out, M & H and the 32-20 single shot...---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I think the fix is in. :D
Have a good day at the range buddy.
I had one Saturday.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We were watching What Lies Beneath, Harrison Ford and Michelle Pfeiffer. That ended, what a thriller. I check in and see Six has posted next post wins. Sooooo ... I posted. Guess what, he was ;-) right. He set it up, he called it..

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

You guys crack me up.
The 50-110 is being converted right now to a repeater but they require a scope NO IRON SIGHTS says so in the brochure. Hey Nevermind Gunny can drill and tap it for me and I can put a $9 weaver universal base on it with four new screw holes then a set of quad lock rings or even a set of the see thru rings and a 3-9x40 used Bushnell Sportview! Perfection
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sure thing I can do that fer ya- only things is the smallest tap I have is 1/2-13 ! :lol: We can get some nice chicom hardware store screws that are sure to bend under recoil too !!

I can understand the scoped gun requirement but that doesn't mean the jerk behind the trigger can shoot a group on paper let alone hit a pig at distance with a earnspliten loudenboomer super magnum flinch !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Scope required??! If I'm paying money, I'm gonna do it MY way....just like Frank Sinatra.

Well...in spite of Old Savage jamming it deeeeeeppp to me I managed to shoot like the best of them today....just practice and play....first time in about 3 months I was at the club........after arriving it took about 14 seconds before I got aggravated...."hey man, where you been?"...or like one guy said, "we thought you fell off the face of the earth." I told them I don't like rules with all this mask wearing and shooting every other bench and one guy said, " well, if you don't like the rules, dont come." It was the way he said it...rubbed me the wrong way. Me and this guy never liked each other anyway....so........

First up was the 6940 Colt and the Nightforce scope.....77 gr. S.Match kings..3 shots in an inch and a half at 200 meters...dead in the middle....adj. scope 3 minutes up.....same bullet..300 meters...spread out to 2.3"..dead smack pinwheel.....

Adj scope 3.5 minutes and 1/4 minute left...80 gr.Sierra matchking....boom boom boom....on the 385 meter turkey....center mass........adj scope 3.6 minutes....this time 80 grain Bergers...boom boom boom....3" on the 500 meter ram.

People don't believe the Colt is all stock..16" factory barrel....collapsible stock, quad rail, free floated. They look at it, read the factory lettering.....I did replace the trigger to a Geisel with a 2 lb pull. 2500 rounds with most of it being machine gunned....yes, bullets are seated out and loaded one at a time.

160 rds out of the 32-20 1885 Win.....50 out of the Merwin & Hulbert....first time I had that out...only shot 10 rounds out of that here at home....yep..beer can accurate to 100 meters...IF I can focus on the knife edge front sight that's nickel plated...
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

160 rounds of 32-20!!?? Man you must have been plinking at everything!! :lol:

You should have sneezed in that guys general direction!

My flat top 24" likes 77s, haven't tried 80s. Sadly I really cant get more than 200 yds. Guess some chainsaw work I could get some more.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny......although the 80 gr bullets are only 3 grains heavier, the profiles are worlds apart. Here is a Lake City 55 gr, a 77 SMK, and an 80 gr. Berger. The 77 can be loaded to fit in the magazine but the 80's can't. I load the 77's out...look at the profile. I'm only getting 2500+ with the 80's but nothing seems to affect them...they glide on in to the target, leaving an easy to see vapor trail...

I see MR 100 is being absent......probably sitting on the golf course with a tall drink in his hand, surrounded by bathing beauties......GLOATING. :D

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you had a good day shooting buddy.
I was out Saturday with an AR and a Glock 19.
I use my ARs different than you, however. My 5.56 examples I never shoot past 200yds, none have magnified optics. I shot my 10.5" this time. I usually only shoot steel.....in a hurry. Practice mag changes, etc.
My 16" 300 has a scope, but only a 1-4. I have had a 4-14 on it testing loads and it is stupid accurate, but it is mostly a close range hunting or combat setup. The 10.5" 300 has an aimpoint and a light. It has the same role and is also my "house carbine".
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

In spite of the jerk, it sounds like a fun day.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jay...I need to learn a bit on the black out......had trouble with mine today...my fault.....it just won't feed the 170 Saeco. I'll get thee or four then a hangup.....feeds jacketed excellent......had an empty get ABOVE the bolt...huh? Back pin out..nada....front pin out..nada....had to take the buttstock and buffer off.

Yea Piller..I guess it was a fun day....been doing this for so many years it's routine and not as exciting....can figure it all out in my head how everything is gonna turn out. The thrill of success is not what it used to be.....

As Hewy Louis used to say..."I need a new drug"
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

If your bullet falls outside the window of a 5.56 case/bullet, then use a dedicated 300BO magazine. The ones from Magpul work really well. The lighter 300 bullets follow the same overall shape of a 5.56 cartridge and feed fine from a 5.56 mag.
Bullet shape also has an effect. Mostly the location of the ogive. Most 300 bullets are long nosed.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, back to your calculations on the 100 ;-) .... on a normal night you would have bee correct. I would have been asleep 7:30/8:00 to about 1:30/2:00. That would be maybe 10:30-5:00 your time and you would have been safe and had time to win and celebrate BUT! that night I watched a movie and just happened to check in when you said the next post would win. And so it did ;-)

You called it.

Today at the course had an unusual rainbow cloud in the sky.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, I know about the 77&80 grainers, I've got lots of 77s loaded, never bothered with the 80 for the reason of not feeding from a mag. I know the 80 s are just about magic!
What amazed me was you burning up 160 rounds of 32-20! Were you doing old development? Practicing on the shilouette course? Plinking? That amount of metallic Ammo is more of a prairie dog trip.

Well today is going to suck! Imagine if you will a shed in a field, no shade what so ever... We are replacing the roof and some siding.

Ok I'm worried about this baby red bellied woodpecker, I've been watching this rbwp for a few weeks now. It comes to the feeder with a parent but doesn't feed itself, the parent gets seed and then feeds the youngster. I'm afraid this baby is going to grow up a snowflake!! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I can't take it anymore! Snowflake birds...lies from Mr. 100, and racist talk from Mr. Dooryard about "black out".

You got to admit I can twist it like the best of them. Should have been a politician.

OK, pulled an "around the clocker"....12 hours...from getting up early yesterday.

So...lets analyze....Gunny...I NEVER shoot less than 300 rounds on a play day...lesson.....when getting an old gun...say hundred years or more....it's rare that they have a shiny bore......you ought to see what 1000 rds of cast will do to it. This 1885 was built in 1909 and the bore is in excellent shape....although not "perfecto". Now, after over a thousand rounds the bore still has a few pits but is now shiny and polished. Plus, I like to shoot...shoot...shoot....who GAF about the cost of reloaded ammo and cast bullets..cheap......now.....on to WHAT I was shooting.......my personal hard armored shooting gongs at 100/200 meters and the clubs permanent silhouettes out to 500.....YES..500 METERS WITH THE 32-20....I have a long MVA scope on it.....out to 300 meters I could hit the gongs every shot..talk about elevation!!!! the 385 meter turkeys took me a dozen rounds to "get on". After that I either hit it or was within 6"-a foot.....the 500 meter rams was really something......the slightest wind would blow it 5-10 feet off. I was able to hit it about once every 10 rounds. The scope mount I have has precision markings on it but I can't see them...I just count the turns and have each knob with a white dot.

Ok...........think! ......the empty round was ABOVE the BOLT and would ride with the bolt as I pulled on the charging handle....NEVER knew there was room for an empty up there....it was tight and jammed.....and yes, I was using dedicated 300 BO mags from mag pul.....after 40 rounds I threw it back in the Jeep......I'm gonna load up several hundred with AK bullets....only .002 larger.....I'm NOT pulling the trigger on a Sierra MatchKing 200 times when I go out...although I will with the .223.

Mr 100...I understand..it was the "perfect storm" for me to get .....you know :D .......BUT....it still takes an intelligent mind to know to check in on "page 100" and knowing FULL WELL that there is a monster on the East Coast......and it ain't Gunny or Jay.....or T Bone.....you deserve it.....MR.100!!!.

I got guns to clean---6
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

JB, I would have to say ... guided by a sixth sense.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok you were doing some serious plinking- I get it. When I was I Pdog land I always carried 100 25/20, 100 22-250 and a brick of 22s for a day on the town. I once got a confirmed kill at 275 paces with my 25/20. I had to pace it off , 2 witnesses- only took me 3 rounds to hit it. Nice with no recoil and watch your impacts!

Whew! We started at 0730, quit at 1715, in the sun the whole day!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

But Gunny I worked all day too! Yeah my dining room was pretty warm, got up to 70-71. But tomorrow I will be in a plastic suit in a NH at 80 degrees, and 50-100 Covid positive residents. I actually talked to my gunsmith last night about cutting apart and piecing together a Pierson Mount for the 50-110. He said if we did that his labor would be free because he wants to do it.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hmm, Tom the human microwave burrito - I don't envy you that :D

I felt like Six or OS last night, was awake after 10! :lol: Tossed and turned finally fell asleep about midnight, the 4 legged alarm clocks had me up at 5.

If he wants to make the mount I ask you what is he waiting for?!

Oh well...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Gunny I really think if we are gonna cut up a scope mount to piece together well should probably have the gun! It is at another shop getting the guides opened up and cartridges stop modified so it will cycle.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I suppose you could always get a roll of duct tape and tape on a pair of binos on to of th barrel- :lol: (and yes I saw a guy in Maine that did this! )
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I should win something for having to wear this in a heated Nursing Home.
A5B38FA6-6210-4AA6-814B-A4E600B92F05.jpeg
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well I really hope you didn't have beans last night or there might be another casualty due to the virus! :lol:

So I was lucky enough to have the day off, decided to take my Wesco boots to the cobbler for new heels. His answering machine says open Tues-Friday 9-5. I got there at 9:20, lights off & door locked! I sat on the park bench for 10 minutes and called the number again, nope no one answered. Fed up I got back in my truck and went to run another errand. Still not thre on my return. How to you spell aggravated!?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

C O V I D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'll tell you how to spell aggravated....B. L. M. Burn...loot...murder! Ha! Got that off here from a post by 45 Colt.

I have 4 unopened Pearson Scope rails here...I bought five last fall and plan on converting some to the 1886 and any other gun I feel like.....it's easy to get them to work on a rifle as the first ones out were for carbines only......I also reworked one for an 1892 by milling out the window on a drill press...

They also sell a "Universal" Mount and I bought a couple of those too...but it does not look trustworthy for a heavy recoiling rifle...but excellent for a 25-20-32-20..ahhh...about anything under a 30-30.

Tom da T-Bone in that SUIT?????....well......you want to hear what I think....you ready....???...

I think your lying......you want us to think that's a protective suit when in reality all you are trying to do is an upmanship from Jay and his buffalo coat. The next time your here (and I suspect soooooonnn) you just keep that suit in the trunk. Look at all those pockets! Geeze, I won't have a gun left....well, maybe the BAR or the Ma Deuce.....you ain't hiding that......
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha...I got to start paying more attention...Gunny's post on Tom farting in the suit.......I can picture it........Tom is having an intelligent conversation with a doctor and the seat of the suit slowly starts to expand.....bigger....bigger....the legs start swelling.....the doctor notices but says nothing.....the chest and arms slowly expand......the doctor is getting a bit uneasy.......the suit is now 3x the size and Tom starts floating to the ceiling which is 30 feet high as they are in the atrium..........Tom floats higher.....then a BLM protester is secretly having a smoke on the top floor and flicks the butt on Tom........boooooommm!....and all my guns fall out.....---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Is that a Ma Duce in your pocket or are you happy to see me ? :lol:

Well that used up 20 minutes, I mowed the lawn !

Well I might call the boot guy again..
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OK May West......the Ma Deuce is about the only gun I still have a hankering for....that and maybe a SAW....But no semi version.....I want the gusto...

But I refuse to apply for class 3 stuff.....it gets you on "the list"....that and I feel it's just plain wrong on why I have to apply to get any kind of a gun and get "permission"....especially a silencer.....

It's easy to legally get around the short barreled rifle stuff just by buying a pistol version of an AR.....

Heat indexes of 100 and more for the next week.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've been lucky enough to shoot a Thompson, MP5s, M16s. Yeah they are fun but I'd rather have accurate fire instead of spraying & praying. Now something belt fed I could get on board with! One of the guys at school put a single shot 50 together from an aircraft barrel and an action from shotgun news.-That was fun!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well Tom, how was your day? As bad as I imagine?

Looks like HOT again for the weekend, just great(sarcasm), do I really want to shoot in this heat... NO.

YUCK- McDonald's fries rated best in the nation.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

D4078752-A7CF-4024-BE6F-A84D05F200C1.jpeg
Note the sweat line down at my belly button. At least the facility was doing all the right things for the residents. We were there for hours. Finishing up the he paperwork today will probably take all day.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Gunny, don’t you think I deserve a high condition Marlin 1893 takedown in 38-55 for free l,due to my commitment to the elderly population of Pennsylvania?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya Know I think you are right! Can I have it ?
I'll even let you shoot it some.

Well done for the day, dropped off my boots too ! Now what to do with the rest of my day...?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Tom......you look exhausted my man! You also don't look like ...like....approachable......I'm sorry if I said anything negative to you lately.....are you gonna beat me up? I'm old you know, you can beat up old guys....

Also...looks like your in school with that antique clock on the wall.......what are you in class for......learning about Marlins? :D

OK, enough b.b......on to fun.....just thinkIng how great it is to be retired and not have to sit in sweaty rooms with old clocks above my head.....getting all diseased up....errrrrrr......dressed up in my "Ellen Degenerate themed" gown. :D Whew....talk about b.b..
:D

Let's move on to Gunny......I may have one friend left......hey pal!......how's your T's?

My ears are ringing so bad it feels like a bell was installed in my head.....big storm coming..........yea....like I'm gonna get consolation...... :D just axe me...go! Axe me!---6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smoke! I didn't realize FW lived so far away! He is off sideways. Must be the earth's curvature.

Raining here. Lousy day for it, but I'm in the garage shooting some JD green on the rear fenders of the old 240. I gotta get this thing back together. Hope I can remember where everything goes. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Naw Jay it's just the leftist boss of his makes him stand that way !! :lol:

My T's...? What you talking about Willis? Just filled the bird feeder- nap time.

Heat advisory in effect until Tuesday, dont think I'm going to the club Sunday!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I think the photo Resizer thought I looked dead sonit laid me out sideways!
Naw Jack I ain’t gonna try to beat you up.Tthe only result would be me being embarrassed because I got an old fashioned whupping from an old dude who lives in the woods with too many guns.
Boys after that I could have been beaten up by. 5 year old little girl.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....will be expecting pictures......my old 30 year old 400 looked like it was new when I sold it.....one engine rebuild when it went again at 2500 hours.....bought the first Kubota after that, a 7800.....replaced it with a 3350.....I did TWO complete breakdowns of the JD 400 tractor, replacing hoses, clamps, screws, mower belt, drive shaft bearings and new paint and decals. The guy I sold it to had an Amish guy rebuild the engine but he now only uses the tractor for parades.........it will be for sale again as he has a chest full of cancer at only 58 or 9.

Gunny.....your "T's" are what Jerry Seinfeld used to call his "boys". When going to the gun club guys will ask, "hey Jack, how's your "T's?". I'll respond, "Thanks for asking, but I noticed one is a little lower than the other." Other guys will says theirs are itchy, sweaty, or just plain full. :D our match directer only has one due to T cancer and he will say, "Ahhh, its lonely."

Yesser.....it's fun everyday...no time for miserable unhappy "people".

T-Bone....don't care what anyone says.....your a productive dude and in a profession that deserves honor. Thank you.---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I was never a fan of Seinfeld but that's what I figured you meant.

Yes I agree, Tom does deserve a pat on the back!! He is doing a job not many would do. My hats off to you!

Yes we need pictures of the tractor! I had a 1936 Farmall Cub. Originally it was bought new by the township road department. Used until the 70s. Someone rolled it, got killed by it. It had a belly mower, concrete roller, sickle bar, snowplow and york rake. When I bought my quad I sold it on craigslist in a couple hours. Guy came from Connecticut and bought the whole shooting match.

So out diaper faced moron governor has closed all the state boat ramps , furloughed a bunch of state workers for 3 weeks AND is looking for a 10 billion dollar loan- can you say sales tax increase or property tax increase in the near future!! Oh how I hope there is a RED WAVE nation wide this November!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Thanks guys l, but like most on this thread, we do what we gotta do to make it through.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny.
I loved those Farmall Cubs.....my BIL had one and when I first moved here in '75 I used it to level out the yard with the york rake......but like EVERYTHING he has every owned he let the elements destroy it....still believe it's down in the woods behind me...ain't seen it in 30 years so can't believe there's not much left. This guy would buy a new truck and it was junk in three years....bought a new JD 300 with the 16 horse Koehler singl cyl. engine back in '77 and by 80 it no longer worked. And it's not as if he had money...just a regular guywho didn't gaf about anything......some years back (20?) I stopped helping him...."hey, can you do this or that" when he had the tools to do it but either could not find them or they were broken. Man did he die a horrible death that took 10 years to kill him...some kind of a milk leg disease.....his feet got 3-5 times the normal size and his one leg was a foot in diameter....at the ankle!!!!

Never saw him have ANY compassion for an animal....he raised puppies and when it was 10 degrees outside he kept them in a tiny cage with nothing more than a 40 watt light bulb for heat......I gave him a pile of you know what for that and that was pretty much the end of our relationship.....another time he could not find his Basset Hound....said it took off....6 months later other people found it under a pile of leaves and branches by his dog box....with the chain still attached to the dogs collar. Yea.....the Good Lord saw to it he died by the same misery he gave out.
Model A Uzi’s