Posting Pics

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
NC Long Rifle
Levergunner

Posting Pics

Post by NC Long Rifle »

OK, I read all the posts about how to post pics and I have been successful once before. When I added a pic to my reply to JimT about his Colt Baby Dragoon, my pic posted as a link. It seemed easy enough as I was going through the motions creating the reply and I could see my pic when I previewed it.

Can someone enlighten me as to what gives? I apologize if this is has been covered before. I did search existing old posts, but didn't find an answer.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Posting Pics

Post by gamekeeper »

When I clicked on your link it said that the attachment does not exist anymore.
I usually only post pictures that I have downloaded to my gallery, then I just click on Attachments then I click on find file, I then select the picture and click place in line. I know there may be other ways but this one works for me. :wink:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
NC Long Rifle
Levergunner

Post by NC Long Rifle »

Thanks, Gamekeeper. I tried a new posting on a different topic and was successful. I found that when I used the drag and drop method, it posted a link. The place inline command worked fine.

By the way...My Mom was from Banbury, Oxfordshire. She and Dad married while he was stationed in England. They both have passed some years ago. My Mom would often say to folks who met her for the first time that she loved living here in the colonies.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

NC Long Rifle wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:50 pm Thanks, Gamekeeper. I tried a new posting on a different topic and was successful. I found that when I used the drag and drop method, it posted a link. The place inline command worked fine.

By the way...My Mom was from Banbury, Oxfordshire. She and Dad married while he was stationed in England. They both have passed some years ago. My Mom would often say to folks who met her for the first time that she loved living here in the colonies.
Glad it helped :D
I am a Midlander myself and Banbury is right in the middle of the country it's a lovely place but I too would much prefer the colonies..... :mrgreen:
I would have liked to thank your Dad for his service.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.