New R92s by CBC - possible changes?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Havarti
Levergunner

New R92s by CBC - possible changes?

Post by Havarti »

Just bought this new rossi about a week ago and was surprised to see a new marking on the barrel.
DSC_0039.JPG
From what I understand this is just a company that recently aquired rossi, however there are some small changes. For one, the wood seems a lot nicer than before, I don't know if it is the finish but it feels much better than the older rossis. Another change is the safety on the bolt no longer has F and S and instead has a red dot indicating it is ready to fire. I included a picture of it below but the red coloring on the dot is gone due to brak-cleen.
DSC_0040.JPG
The last and most unexpected change is that it appears the firing pin stop pin (part #29 in the manual) is now serrated on one end like the lever and bolt pin.
DSC_0034.JPG
I can't say for certain this is the case because I, for the life of me, cannot seem to drive this pin out no matter what, however in the pics I posted you can kind of see on the left side of the bolt that the pin may have serrations. I just wanted to let you guys know and was wondering if I could get some help getting this pin out.
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.