Happy Birthday 308magtip & Ysabel Kid.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Happy Birthday 308magtip & Ysabel Kid.

Post by gamekeeper »

Have a GREAT DAY fellas. . . . . :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Ysabel Kid

Re: Happy Birthday 308magtip & Ysabel Kid.

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Thank you John! :D

It was a crazy day. My church reopened this week for in-person services (we have five Masses each weekend). Lots of rules and restrictions, all trying to keep it safe.
I spend most of my birthday with our Safety Team making sure everything was ready. Our church holds 1,200 people (well, that is the nameplate capacity; Christmas and Easter we cram in about 2,000!). Normal weekend Masses vary from ~300 people to ~ 700 people attending depending on the time. We had just shy of 100 people at the different services. Most are being very cautious - a rare display of common sense!
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Happy Belated Birthday guys!
Ysabel Kid wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:39 pm Normal weekend Masses vary from ~300 people to ~ 700 people attending depending on the time.
That's a whole lot of sheep Jay -- I hope you have recruited enough sheep dogs!

Kudos' to you for your efforts keeping the flock -- and you and your team -- safe.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Old No7 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:49 am Happy Belated Birthday guys!
Ysabel Kid wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:39 pm Normal weekend Masses vary from ~300 people to ~ 700 people attending depending on the time.
That's a whole lot of sheep Jay -- I hope you have recruited enough sheep dogs!

Kudos' to you for your efforts keeping the flock -- and you and your team -- safe.

Old No7
Yep, lots of sheep to protect, and a good number of sheep dogs doing the protecting! :D

Still, come Christmas and Easter, it is a zoo!!! :shock: The funny thing is you get the folks who only go once or twice a year on those Holy Days and then have the gall to complain how crowded it is - or that they can't get a seat when they show up 15 minutes late. I must admit - and it is not very Christian of me - that I do get a bit of Irish devilish joy in seeing their consternation! :wink: