The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:40 pm
fordwannabe wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:32 pm I am beginning to worry about you comrade Jay. First ya hack on NASCAR then ya hack on diesel trucks. Dang near UN AMERICAN! Next your gonna start trading 1894’s for Mosin Nagants. Did ya get a bad batch of fiddleheads?
Hahaha now THAT is funny. Bad......fiddleheads? No such thing brother.
Must be the Rona! :shock:
Get rid of my 94s? Like we say up here.....t
What ails you, man? :D
Maybe I'm raggin it? :shock:
Hey Jay....ya notice something about this Ford guy?...he is starting to sound like you! He uses the words "hacking", and "fiddlefronts"... :D you ought to charge him for plagiarizing your culture... :D heck...he ain't from Maine, usin' all dem big words like you guys use up der.

I'll further the issue..diesels are for d;:-?! :D They both start with "D".

I got the last word..I'm going to bed.....and I ain't gonna let the bed bugs bite!-----6

Oh boy...wait till I tell Jay Bird! He gonna hunt down that Ford guy in the dooryard.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Goin' ta bed? You just WON man!

Hey! Yeah, you're right! I should be getting royalties from ole FW! :D
See Six, that's why you're rich and I'm poor. You think of stuff like that. It goes right over my simple minded, hillbilly head. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oil changes? What's that? When the warranty was up on my 07 I installed a dual filtration system, the secondary filter removes down to 5 micron, with Amsoil full synthetic oil I just pull a sample every 50,000 miles or so and send for analysis. If nothing is off the charts ya just keep running it. Or run it 2 years and dump it if high mileage. My Cummins averages 20 on the back roads & 25+ on the highway, loaded or empty.
The 5.7 gasser I'm trading in get a an average of 16, it hardly gets any highway time like yours Jay, that's why you get 22 ( due to the variable valve / displacement)

Boy I crashed early last night, I guess bouncing around in the boat for 4 hours is more tiring than I thought.

Well it is time for coffee!

Oh and no plugs,wires, distributer/coils, evap canister,O2 sensors to go bad on a diesel.

Herr Diesel died a pauper, no one wanted to buy his engine , originally used peanut oil for fuel, his body was found on a French beach by a couple guys that stole his possessions before tossing his body back into the water.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Oh ancient one(haha) I may need to remind you that I lived in Maine for a couple years AND I was married to a MANIAC she happened to be from Maine too. Believe me I have EARNED the right to speak Mainese.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

:shock: fiddleheads :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All of the fiddleheads here got frostbite last weekend!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:24 am All of the fiddleheads here got frostbite last weekend!
We lost a lot here too, buddy. We picked a couple 5 gallon pails full, but many were frosted.
We didn't get a whole lot of snow last weekend, but how much does it take? :D
Up north got 14 inches. WTH man? :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

The thing I probably miss the most about Maine is the seclusion, next Moose meat, then fiddleheads. Black flies and the ex tie for last.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I hear that buddy!
I did the opposite. I stayed in Maine......the ex left. Everyone wins. Especially Maine! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Somebody said no such things as fiddleheads. Next thing you know they'll say there is no trunion bearing or snipe hunting.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Doc, that automotive air filter ain't gonna do you any good. You need to put a HEPA filter over the paper one!

Fiddleheads??? At first I thought they were some "California New Age Food," aka: garbage, something akin to the garden weeds they serve in salads, then Jay posted a picture of a BUCKET of 'em! WTF???
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh boys I tell ya......!
Fiddleheads are awesome! Just got done blanching and bagging up this years haul.

OS,
Did you have any when you were up here? They are delicious. You boil them until cooked, then put em in a bowl with either butter, vinegar, and salt.
Cook up a little deer meat, maybe some taters to your liking.
Woo! I tell ya boys..... that's some fine cuisine.
My door is open to this whole gang. You just give ole Jay a hoot and we'll have us a big ole time!
OS knows how we do it up here! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oooooohhhh i see now............just because I sleep 9 hours a day you guys can talk about me.....Mmmmmmmm........

Where do I begin?......(gotta mess with someone)......let's start with Old Savage.....what the heck is that thing on your head....is that some kind of a new California fad? Does look nice though.....the sign of a true Motörhead.

What's Jay doing up....you play hooky last night? You and FW get together on Maine lingo? ...and that yahoo from Texas along with the jerseyite......fiddleheads? ....what the heck is that stuff?....sounds like a disease or another word for the klap.....

It's HOT....7 ticks so far.....guess that's what I win for 82....nope, no "82" in the vault....

Well...gonna eat my four eggs and go outside to play.-----6

Just got a "a new post was posted"......looks like Jay is playing with these fiddle something's....."open to the whole gang" ? Let's party on dudes! I need to get back some of my Colts....
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Fiddleheads are a baby fern and before they spread out they are all twisted up and look like the end of a fiddle the part that looks kinda like a question mark. They grow wild and are there just for the picking. They are only Delicious a short time. Pick as many as you can then clean Blanche and freeze so you have some all year. REALLY GOOD
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's right FW. You can also can them but I don't.
Ok boys! Fiddleheadin' class is in session!
First, we hitch the boat up to Old Red. Then we head down to the mighty Kennebec river about 2 miles away. We turn off the river and head up Wesserunsett stream till we get to our favorite "pickin' grounds".
Fiddleheads grow in certain places. Usually areas that flood in high water and are sandy soil. Islands and low spots. They are fussy where they grow well. They usually come up around the second week of May but there is no rule. Weather, and mostly ground temperatures IMO, dictate when they come up. They come up fast and are only at the right stage for a VERY short time.
Then we start to pickin'. Here is one that is ready to go. Over east on the Penobscot river and tributaries, I personally think they are more plentiful and get bigger but we live on the Kennebec so......
After we get what we want, we head home and clean them. We like to clean them dry on a screen with a leaf blower. They are covered with an "onion skin" like layer that you want to take off. After cleaning, we get out our propane heater we use for lead and blanche them in canning pots. Then we bag em up in freezer bags and put em in the freezer.
Bon appetit!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hold on a minute! They dont just grow near wet, I'm on the 3rd highest point in the county and I have loads of em here. Only water is 193' down in my well- lots of rock between!! :D Jay, you might have a different species then here. Ferns are ancient plants- almost as old as Jaybird!! :lol:

Quite a nice day but a touch warm formy taste. I mowed the neighbors yard this morning, went for dog food, pharted around the house and went to the chiropractor, guess I'll go see if I can get those bullets to seat and or chamber. Been looking at Lyman, noe and lee sizers... what to get is yet to be decided.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Weird! I've never seen em grow like that here.
I haven't mowed my lawn for the first time yet. Still only patches are green.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The .380/381 cast fit the case, chamber easily. Might have to load a few and try em. Might be I can get away without having to size em ? Or I'll cast a bunch, deliver them to Jack to let him size& lube and I'll take him to lunch- er i mean dinner! :D

We have ferns by water as well here, again i dont know if they are different species or not. Buddy of mine in upstate NY always picks ramps in the spring. Type of wild onion.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny...if they will chamber you can shoot them......as your a knowledgeable shootist you know to use common sense......i.e....don't start with cases full of bullseye. :D ....... many of the old timer targetshooters in the 1880-1920 period didn't size....they used moulds and alloys that were a thou over...or more.......
V
I size my .348's to .351.....003 over in case people here are not up to second grade math. :D ....you can even do it will the jacketed but we are told not to do it because most people are stupid and they will start out with a top load in something crazy like a 300 RUM and jacketed bullets made for the 8mm......yea....the world is full of stupid people, just look at how many registered democrats there are.....just smear some lube around them with your hands....don't have to look perfect.

Jay....thanks for taking the time for the fiddlehead tutorial......mom never heard of them and she knows greens. Now she's on a roll because Old Savage has them and I'm sure they don't grow in Southern Cal. We have a lot of specialty food stores around here so she will find them. Thanks Jay...now she will tell me to buy a freezer so she can put up $1,000 worth of fiddlesticks or whatever they are.h
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I did my 3rd mowing of the season yesterday morning. Only ran over one sprinkler head hiding in the grass! Would've mowed on Wednesday, but... had a flat tire! 3 frigging holes in the darn thing! Oh well, plugged the holes, even the one in the sidewall after the patch didn't hold, and UPS dropped off 2 new tires and inner tubes today! I'll use the inner tubes to make the original tires last a while longer! Tomorrow, if I don't hear back from a cowboy club that they're shooting, I'll start on the pastures... way past time. Being it's been 2 weeks for the pastures and 12 days since it was all mowed last, when the grass grows fastest, means it's WORK to get it mowed. Gotta keep the weeds under control! Gotta do the barnyard first, maybe as it cools off this evening!

One good thing tho', at least I know where I have mowed!

Fiddleheads, yep, I was right... WEEDS! I don't eat weeds.

Guess I'll BBQ up a rack of lamb for dinner tonite! Sliced tomatoes, and a green salad. If only I could have potatoes! But, in the 15 days since I started the diet, I've dropped from 240 to 222-¾ lbs!Al ready have to start hitchin' up my pants constantly! Maybe I'll soon be back in the 33s!
Last edited by Griff on Fri May 15, 2020 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'll try a few with 10 gr 700x, (I have lots of it) that load shot well before. I might make a push through die, a letter V drill is .377.

Life without taters ain't worth it :lol: ! Good for ya Griff , hope the diet is easy on you.

Down where you are Six I'm sure the fiddleheads are past their prime. Bet the Amish folks know where to find em !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good for you Griff! I'm telling ya, weeks or not, you're missin out! :D

Hey Jack,
A freezer full o' fiddleheads and you'll be thanking me old buddy! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gunsmith friend has this in his files. No longer has the gun, hard chromed. Looks like one you have.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ahhhhh...I agree with Griff...we old heads don't eat weeds....we smoke em!....

Fred...that's a Colt Detective Special.....about half the size of a New Service. ......as Griff would say, "No 🥔 " or maybe small 🥔.

We have lots of 🥔 's around here...I use em for pants stuffing before I go to the club.....one time the 🥔 's slipped around to the back of my 👖 and all the girls started running away.

Eeeeeee....eeeeeeee------Ben
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Boy I feel terrible this morning, that's what I get for sleeping in , woke up at 5:30 :lol: My knees are sore, back hurts... Yeah I know my body is reacting o the adjustment yesterday. I'll be good in a few hours.
What to do today? Mow maybe- that will use up 25 minutes. I gotta track down my bucket o lead... not sure where I put it! Shed? Shop? Garage? Basement?

Are you going to play Barney Miller with that detective special?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah ha!! Found my stash of lead & tin ! In the shop , in a box marked LEAD !! Last I remember it was in a bucket- that bucket is there but acting as a saw dust collector under my radial arm saw.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Gunny, what did you think of my video?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

45-70 with a can video ? Sounds like standard velocity 22 going off. With 510 grain bullets there isnt a squirrel on the planet that is safe !! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:26 am Boy I feel terrible this morning, that's what I get for sleeping in , woke up at 5:30 :lol: My knees are sore, back hurts... Yeah I know my body is reacting o the adjustment yesterday. I'll be good in a few hours.
What to do today? Mow maybe- that will use up 25 minutes. I gotta track down my bucket o lead... not sure where I put it! Shed? Shop? Garage? Basement?

Are you going to play Barney Miller with that detective special?
Now it is available without a prescription. Go get you some Voltaren gel and rub it on your joints. It works. You will be up and going in no time.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thanks Piller I'll look for that! I have copper compression sleeves and the ache goes away in minutes.
Now what have you got for this?
20200516_124228.jpg
Yup I went fishing this morning, fish #6 decided to turn the tables on me!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hi! All these younguns complaining about aching joints......what the hell you gonna do when you get to be my age....or up there with Griff...Geeze......

I do hard physical work near everyday...put in a straight 10 hours yesterday with no breaks to speak of......barely got the hell outta bed today......my knuckles are swollen up like grapefruits.....can't even make a complete fist......mom put some roll on Bio-Freeze on them. No cure...you get old.... then start to feel old...stop moving....die......I keep moving.

No big deal as I'm retired...feel for the young guys who have to work with maladies of the old...

Niiiicccceeeee day today but I got tractor work to do cause I'm gonna lose the tractor for a week or more when it goes in the shop.-----J. Bird
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There he is....!!!!....gonna get that JB .....back in a minute
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Getting the Jeep ready today. First wheelin' trip next weekend. Got the top changed, doors pulled and switched to soft doors, and back seat pulled.
Got it greased and rolled around under it checking everything out. Got my Power Tank filled this week. Now I just have to put in my recovery gear, tools, and fire extinguisher and should be set.
First trip out is always a little spooky. :D
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Eeee gads! Did it storm here last nite and this morning! Just as I got ready to go mow the barn yard, it started... Came back inside and hunkered down in front of the TV... (I'd already finished the book I was reading, and the rest are out in the truck). Lost the satellite signal, was forced to watch shows previously recorded. Got up this morning and got a message back from a fellow cowboy action shooter, willing to sell me his AWA Lightning! My first .44WCF! I don't even know what bbl length it has! I don't care, if it's longer than 22", I might shorten it to 20"!

Wrote out the check and went to the office to print the envelope and cover letter... darn printer is out of yellow ink! Go out in the pounding rain, got a box of cigars, Best Buy is out of yellow, so's Wal-Mart, soaking wet, then called Staples, 2 in stock... "thanks, I'll take both, be there in 5 minutes." Picked up the negative battery terminal for my son's golf cart... and I'm soaking wet by the time I get home! And missed the mailman to boot!

Guess I better start researching .44-10 dies, brass, bullet, and loads! I might just keep to BP in it!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You'll dry out but you sure as heck post some pics of that there new fangled shuffle gun !!

I saw that radar , sure was a lot of rain- that'll make the grass grow !

Did you NEED yellow ink for the check/ envelope???
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:07 pmYou'll dry out but you sure as heck post some pics of that there new fangled shuffle gun !!
I saw that radar , sure was a lot of rain- that'll make the grass grow !
Did you NEED yellow ink for the check/ envelope???
I will. Yep, still have to get one of the chain saws and cut that broken branch... nowhere near as much as Jack had to deal with, but, blocks about half the driveway. And, no, didn't NEED yellow for what I needed to print, but... the printer won't print without ink all ALL the cartridges.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

This is the new two tone bikini model of the face mask.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...the mask....please don't tell us that it came from a pair of fancy California underwear......because if it did, it looks like the gas chamber area is about where your nose is......very fashionable!.

Griff...BEFORE you buy that AWA bring 10 dummy rounds and test it...yes...10.....While I have no personal experience with them I've seen them.....and they do look nice with great fit and finish.....they can have feeding issues with full mags ...or partially loaded mags.......drop me a line if you need the dummies.

You will like the 44-40 especially as you,will,have one with a fresh bore and proper groove diameters, unlike many originals.....you did pretty good with the '73 that day we were shooting together....6 of Bullseye or 7 of 231......match velocity..... and a 200 grainer......get a $40 6 cavity lee mould for the 200 gr, fp and you can shoot all day for $5. ----6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Social distancing mask.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:44 pm Thanks Piller I'll look for that! I have copper compression sleeves and the ache goes away in minutes.
Now what have you got for this?20200516_124228.jpg
Yup I went fishing this morning, fish #6 decided to turn the tables on me!!
Ouch!
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:33 pm Social distancing mask.

I've been doing that for 65 years.......instead of "6 feet" apart, I keep about 6 miles apart from other people.....

Gunny.....wtf?....what did you do, leave it in your finger for a fashion statement!....well...ya don't have much of a choice.....drink a pint of sour mash and get a pair of scissors....those pointy ones where the blade is only an inch long ...soak it in salt water for a half hour.....and cut it out.......man...that's gotta hurt....

Your gonna need a t shot..--6
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Gunnymack, Fish hooks, like arrows, need to simply be pushed on thru! Both the skin and the pain! The good thing about hooks, is that when they're that deep, they're already made the turn and headed out!

Jack, I know the guy sellin' it to me, and if he sez it ain't a jama-matic, it ain't! he bought it for shooting Wild Bunch, but... doesn't use it often enough... and I'm quite willing to take it off his hands! I have to see my local guy about some loading stuff! And, FWIW, the AWAs have the best reputation for being capable, good functioning firearms.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Gunny, your local Pharmacy can probably give you a Tetanus shot. Even those little Trout Flies probably hurt when they go in. Just be glad it wasn't a hook like we use for worm fishing for bass here.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That hook did not hurt when it went in, no blood either. Since it was in my right hand I was kind of dis advantaged for self removal. I went to the local fly shop where the owner slip iced a loop of larger diameter mono under the fly to the bend. The process is to get the loop around at the bend, push down on the eye and pull it out backwards it ha quick yank. That hurt a little. Even with it being yanked out it still didn't bleed much. A little antibiotic cream and a bandaid. I had a tetanus shot about 5 years ago! This is the second time I've had a hook , other time was a treble hook, it went in and out so we just cut the barb off and pulled it back through.
Moral of the story is fish barbless hooks!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ouch Gunny! That ain't never fun. Glad you got it out with minimal damage. Keep an eye out for infection. I will say, I never have a problem with stuff like that getting infected.

We went over the oldest boy's place for dinner last night. The middle boy and his girlfriend came too. We had a nice time. Cam's gf made a nice dinner.
We played games that are on the TV and you use your phones to write funny answers to questions and phrases. We laughed so hard it hurt. It was heartwarming to see the kids are as big of right wing whackos as we are. :D
On the way home I asked the wife "when did we become the old folks?". Took us quite a bit to keep up with the tech of the games.
May hit the range with Cam today to rattle some ARs.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I hear ya Jay, I normally dont worry much about infections, I'm constantly pulling splinters, getting minor cuts, bruised & battered on the job. Got a splinter- dig it out with a utility knife, cut- let it bleed and wrap it up. No biggie. Worst are the metal shards from drywall screws- tiny & sharp. I'm kind of immune to pain . Only thing that really hurt was when I fractured my wrist and the dog grabbed my arm by the cast thinking it was a rawhide!

Never heard about that game... good you and the family had some fun!

What to do today... home depot for lawn fertilizer, soil test shows low on N-P-K . Maybe I'll go fishing again !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hear you buddy. Those steel slivers are a different matter all together. They have been a part of my life for 32 years. I bet I'm magnetic. :D
I will say, steel slivers are worse, and easier to be got, on dry hands. I don't know why but it is true.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Worst I ever had was a cactus spine! We were shooting pasture poodles, 3 of us shot the same one at the same time, it went everywhere! I was prone and rolled over onto my back laughing my TUCKUS off and my left hand centered a spine! It broke off in my hand. A doctor looked at it- nothing in there, month later a nurse looked, nothing in there but all that time I could feel it! After about 3 months it finally festered and I popped it like a zit- the spine was about 3/8" long!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Owwee!
Sounds like porcupine quills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Reading your posts about splinters reminded me when we were kids. We used to throw sharpened railroad spikes at each other and if you got one to stick it gave you the right to play "chinaman" and you could pound it in with a sledgehammer. We played rough in those days.

See...you never know when I'm telling the truth or being a horse's azz.....it's done by design..... :D

Onto splinters like Gunny says, ...when that 1886 blew up it filled my arms with pieces of wood and metel that took six months to fester out....I dared not go to the hospital as when you go to the hospital for a gun/explosion issue they call the cops and sometimes you can be charged for being reckless to yourself......

Model A Uzi’s