Any Utah members want to get together?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wildmanh
Levergunner 1.0

Any Utah members want to get together?

Post by wildmanh »

I'm down in Provo UT and was wondering if any of the other forum members from Utah would like to get together some weekend for a little shooting and maybe Dutch oven cooking? I don't have a car but have some lever guns and Dutch ovens. Friends say I make a great Peach Cobbler and really good Chicken or Beef stew.

So far I've seen 2 members from Utah aside from me, Draperjojo and Dpris. I have a thing May 30th and 31st but am free just about any other weekend.

Does anyone want to do a get together for a day or over night campout? I know plenty of places in Central Utah (Sanpete County) for camping and shooting. Thanks,

Heber
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

CindyLea and her husband Scott are also in Utah.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
CindyLea
Levergunner

Post by CindyLea »

We are in the Vernal, Utah area. It would be neat to get together sometime. Heck, maybe we could get a western levergunners meet together at a range? Shoot and a dinner? I am almost certain there will be some prarie dogs out this way that need removed from the farmers fields, as well.

Bonehead (I mean Scott :P ) has a weird schedule, and it is constantly changing. :evil: But, we may be able to work something out the first part of June.

Feel free to PM or email me anytime.

CindyLea
DPris
Levergunner 3.0

Post by DPris »

Heber,
You sell off your knives to buy leverguns? :shock:
Denis
wildmanh
Levergunner 1.0

Post by wildmanh »

DPris wrote:Heber,
You sell off your knives to buy leverguns? :shock:
Denis
No Denis, still have the Big knives but also have leverguns too. You want to join a Get together?

Heber
Heber Ellsworth
wildmanh
Levergunner 1.0

Post by wildmanh »

CindyLea wrote:We are in the Vernal, Utah area. It would be neat to get together sometime. Heck, maybe we could get a western levergunners meet together at a range? Shoot and a dinner? I am almost certain there will be some prarie dogs out this way that need removed from the farmers fields, as well.

Bonehead (I mean Scott :P ) has a weird schedule, and it is constantly changing. :evil: But, we may be able to work something out the first part of June.

Feel free to PM or email me anytime.

CindyLea
Hi CindyLea, sounds like some fun. Down in Spring City where I'm from are prarie dogs but never hunted them. The first part of June may work for me. I have a church thing the night of Saturday June 14th, but thats at 6pm so I'm good. The week before is also good.

Lincoln Beach On the south side of Utah Lake is a descent campsite and there is a shooting range about 5 minutes from there. My neighbors and I have been talking about going down there for some camping and shooting. Would that location interest you guys?

Heber
Heber Ellsworth
DPris
Levergunner 3.0

Post by DPris »

Heber,
I would, but I don't know anything about leverguns & firearms scare me. Ask Hobie, he'll tell you.
Glad you still have the knives. :)
Denis
wildmanh
Levergunner 1.0

Post by wildmanh »

DPris wrote:Heber,
I would, but I don't know anything about leverguns & firearms scare me. Ask Hobie, he'll tell you.
Glad you still have the knives. :)
Denis
You know, I'd love to have you. And whatcha mean you afraid of guns? You's the one that got me interested in Rugers sending me picks all them years ago. ;) LOL!!
Heber
Heber Ellsworth
DPris
Levergunner 3.0

Post by DPris »

That's my stunt double in all the photos you see.... :lol:
Denis
Wes
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Wes »

If you guys get something put together, let everyone know. I'm just a rifle shot above the border in Bridger Valley, Wyoming. I do get to Vernal for tractor parts in the summer at times, it's not too far. Central Utah may be a stretch though. Still, you never know.