POLITICS - Olofson Convicted

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Problem is Steve, no one is "all that inocent" - especially when your words on forums can and will be used against you.

I also "know how" to convert an AR. I "know how" to build a 9mm submachinegun with nothing but hand tools out of stock steel tubing. I also know how, with no physical modifications, to turn a 1911 into a 7shot squirtgun by mis-installing the mainspring. Really easy to do accidentially actually. Found out about it when one of my Officers took his .45 apart too far then reassembled it wrong. Scared the stuff out of everyone when he racked the slide and 7 rounds went down range.

But that malfunction makes that 45 a "machinegun" in the eyes of the BATFE Prosecutorial Team.

If we start convicting, and approve of convicting people on their being "not all that innocent" we have truly lost any semblence of Justice in this country.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
oldmax
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oldmax »

It is called 'Precednet' , If the rulling stands, EVERYONE will be in jeopardy
of conviction..
Jeeps
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jeeps »

oldmax wrote:It is called 'Precednet' , If the rulling stands, EVERYONE will be in jeopardy
of conviction..
There it is right there, "precedent". Now that they have their conviction they
don't care if the guy gets off or not. It's an open door now and another way
they can come at you.
Jeeps

Semper Fidelis

Pay attention to YOUR Bill of Rights, in this day and age it is all we have.
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

I've ALREADY dropped my NRA membership & joined GOA instead. jd45
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

Old Ironsights wrote:Problem is Steve, no one is "all that inocent" - especially when your words on forums can and will be used against you.

I also "know how" to convert an AR. I "know how" to build a 9mm submachinegun with nothing but hand tools out of stock steel tubing. I also know how, with no physical modifications, to turn a 1911 into a 7shot squirtgun by mis-installing the mainspring. Really easy to do accidentially actually. Found out about it when one of my Officers took his .45 apart too far then reassembled it wrong. Scared the stuff out of everyone when he racked the slide and 7 rounds went down range.

But that malfunction makes that 45 a "machinegun" in the eyes of the BATFE Prosecutorial Team.

you a bad bad boy there OI. Shame on you for knowing those bad things :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we start convicting, and approve of convicting people on their being "not all that innocent" we have truly lost any semblence of Justice in this country.