Product endorsement - not Spam

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Elkhunter1
Levergunner

Product endorsement - not Spam

Post by Elkhunter1 »

Like most everyone I know that hunts and shoots, I like gear, and good gear.

I want to tell everyone here that I have used a Badland Pack exclusively for the past three years and find it by far the most solid, dependable made backpack I've ever owned. I just recently purchased a smaller waist pack and it too is extremely well constructed.

The company is base out of Utah and has a rock solid 100% no BS satisfaction guarantee to match their gear. They are not cheap, but nothing good is. If your thinking about buying a new hunting pack for the fall, check out Badlands, they are worth the money.
Todd
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

did you buy it online? Got a link?
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Rusty wrote:did you buy it online? Got a link?
This looks like it....

http://www.badlandspacks.com/index2.php
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I've heard good things about their packs.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
Coldfingers
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Coldfingers »

Dunno why you would not endorse SPAM. Anything that nasty lookin has to be good for ya.... :lol:

The Badlands packs are exceptional good products. Very quite in the woods for those who are into sneakin up on hapless forest creatures.

Scotty
Porquipines are peacefull creatures but God still saw fit to give them quills
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Nope - this isn't SPAM at all. We all like to hear first-hand reports on guns and gear - without the commercial "requirement" to be "nice". Goes a long way when a fellow levergunner likes a product! :D
wildmanh
Levergunner 1.0

Post by wildmanh »

I've heared good things about the Badlands packs on other forums. Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know they are made in SLC. Heared them mentioned a time or two at Sportsmans Warehouse here in Provo and think I've seen them there. Will have to go check them out this afternoon when I make my ammo trip.

Heber
Heber Ellsworth
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

Coldfingers wrote:Dunno why you would not endorse SPAM. Anything that nasty lookin has to be good for ya.... :lol:

Scotty
Ok, he's not saying that he doesn't endorse Spam, he's saying this endorsement is not about Spam. This saves time for those of us who check the site for info on potted meat products.
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
Elkhunter1
Levergunner

Post by Elkhunter1 »

sobenk wrote:
Coldfingers wrote:Dunno why you would not endorse SPAM. Anything that nasty lookin has to be good for ya.... :lol:

Scotty
Ok, he's not saying that he doesn't endorse Spam, he's saying this endorsement is not about Spam. This saves time for those of us who check the site for info on potted meat products.
True story....potted meat is bad stuff. Good fresh road kill beats all.

Thanks for the reads, i just feel it's important to support good companies as the world seems full of bad ones..
Todd
Kansas Ed
Senior Levergunner

Post by Kansas Ed »

Hey now...I like potted meat...and my arteries were just checked and they were stellar....

Ed
Texican
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Texican »

"product endorsement - not spam"

OK, so...Treet, then?
Texican

Gentlemanly Rogue, Projectilist of Distinction, and Son of Old Republic