Gun range is finally clear!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Levergun
Levergunner 2.0

Gun range is finally clear!

Post by Levergun »

I can go shooting. Shooting this weekend! How 'bout ya'll?
"In God We Trust"
www.Levergunleather.com
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Taking my son out Saturday for his birthday!!! :D
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Got most of the garden planted. Some fence to put up and some to repair, but if weather permits, we'll do some belated birthday shooting with my oldest daughter. If weather is rainy, I may take a couple hours to hunt morels, and of course I'll take my stainless side-lever .22 (Ruger 77/22). (If you use centerfire rounds on the mushrooms, it tears them up too bad, so I stick with rimfires... :wink: ). If I ever get or make a synthetic stock for a stainless regular-lever-gun, I'll take that along, but right now it's all wood, and when the weather's really wet, I don't like the thought of that moisture all around the magazine tube and undersurface of the barrel, stainless or not. A more water-repelling stock or a fast-to-remove one is my ultimate goal.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

Taking the future BIL out to tour the farm, hog hunt and shoot some on Sunday. :D :D :D