A Happy Birthday to GoatGuy..

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

A Happy Birthday to GoatGuy..

Post by gamekeeper »

Have a GREAT DAY GoatGuy....... :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Re: A Happy Birthday to GoatGuy..

Post by RIHMFIRE »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

Enjoy.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
plowboy 45
Senior Levergunner

Post by plowboy 45 »

Hope you have a happy birthday
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you seeing any signs of Spring time in the Ozarks over there??? How is your big jack doing?
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
1894c

Post by 1894c »

happy birthday... :)
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Happy belated b-day! :D
GoatGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by GoatGuy »

Thanks fellows for the birthday greeting. Much appreciated. Not sayin' how old I became this past Sunday, just that I was born 3/29/42. Dang, I gave it away.:roll:

Didn't have much birthday celebration since am trying to get the place spruced up for my daughter, son-in-law and two grand kids Easter visit. Too much needed sprucing up to have company see how this old single man lives these days. As of today I can finally see the kitchen counter and all dishes, silverware and cookware clean and back in cabinets or drawers where they belong.:D Now to pick up and put away gun mags, cartridges, guns in safe, clothes washed and put away, junk mail in the trash, floors cleaned, bed made etc, etc. Didn't realize how much of a slob I have become in the last few years. Family will be here Friday from Austin, TX. Looking forward to the visit and don't want them to see how bad I housekeep! Been living like a hermit and haven't even let friends and neighbors in the house for some time now. Rough way to visit when temps get below 40 degrees with a brisk wind out of the north, let me tell ya'.

JerryB, sad to report both of the trail riding Mammoth longears are gone from the place. Long story, will recount that here some time in the future. Still have the standard jack who goes by the name of Rowdy. Rowdy and Bobby Lee, my 138 pound Anatolian Shepherd dog, both keep a watch over what goats I still have on the place, ...overkill for what few slow-witted varmints might foolishly wander into the goat pastures.:lol:
"If a man does away with his traditional way of living and throws away his good customs, he had better first make certain that he has something of value to replace them." - Basuto proverb.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

Just glad to know you are doing OK.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Lassiter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Lassiter »

Happy Birthday, Brother!!