mouse

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

mouse

Post by Mescalero »

Just got a new mouse for the laptop,
now I am fast enough to do some serious damage,
see how much trouble this will get me into.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: mouse

Post by Pete44ru »

Stay away from (downtown) Cougars.......... ;)

:mrgreen:

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

OK.

how much ?

:lol:

Grizz
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Be afraid....really afraid :shock:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

A mouse???? Mes, are you telling us that's a cause for a topic for a thread? Are things that boring out there in the desert? Did the gold mine cave in? :D

Ok, let's get on to business, as we all need a update about your recent absence. I have missed you little buddy.------- :cry: :cry: ------your long lost Jeep pal...----6--
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Mescalero wrote:Just got a new mouse for the laptop,
now I am fast enough to do some serious damage,
see how much trouble this will get me into.
Darn and after the gopher vs 45/70 I was expecting mouse vs 500 Nitro
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

Sorry guys,
I guess I am just not that adventurous.
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

I'm not all that adventurous lately either. Was talking to a friend on the phone, I asked if hed had any fun recently (he hadnt), I had to think,... about all I could come up with was I'd had chocolate milk after a mexican dinner the other day.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Isnt it amazing how many people post without reading the thread?
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Malamute wrote:I'm not all that adventurous lately either. Was talking to a friend on the phone, I asked if hed had any fun recently (he hadnt), I had to think,... about all I could come up with was I'd had chocolate milk after a mexican dinner the other day.

Sometimes that all the excitement I can stand.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

And sometimes I need to take a nap after that much excitement.

This severe pain and pain meds nonsense gets really old.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

The constant pain thing is really a drag.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Adventurous for me means missing a nap :shock: Yet I have had my share during my life 8)
Mescalero
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Mescalero »

Funny,
we used to like the unexpected, now it just P's me off.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jeepnik wrote:Darn and after the gopher vs 45/70 I was expecting mouse vs 500 Nitro
:lol: :lol:

Me too.

One handy thing to do - USE YOUR MOUSE WITH YOUR LEFT HAND (at least if you are normally 'right-handed') - it leaves your dominant hand free to jot down a phone number, or draw your sidearm if the zombies attack while you're using your computer. It also makes carpal tunnel less likely due to your splitting the work between hands.

Using a mouse left-handed is easy - takes about an hour to get good at it, even for a very-non-ambidextrous guy like me.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Malamute
Member Emeritus

Post by Malamute »

I do about half the mouse stuff on the laptop with the left hand. I keep the right arm back behind the back of the chair to keep the shoulder from contracting too much from trying to keep it from hurting.

I was talking to a buddy I used to camp with in the past, I said I wasnt as tough as I used to be, I didnt like sleeping on the ground much any more. He said "I'm as tough as I used to be, I just want to be tough at home now".

92&94
Senior Levergunner

Post by 92&94 »

Years ago, the version of Windows on my office computer would let you re-map the mouse orientation, and I had a completely compu-inept office mate who used my computer to write up his drill log reports. I used to tell the mouse that "up" was really "left" and such.... I'll give the guy credit for figuring out how to make it work rather than ask me to un-do it :mrgreen: That job was so dull we had to make our own fun, pathetic as it sounds now :mrgreen:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

92&94 wrote:Years ago, the version of Windows on my office computer would let you re-map the mouse orientation, and I had a completely compu-inept office mate who used my computer to write up his drill log reports. I used to tell the mouse that "up" was really "left" and such.... I'll give the guy credit for figuring out how to make it work rather than ask me to un-do it :mrgreen: That job was so dull we had to make our own fun, pathetic as it sounds now :mrgreen:
I'd switch a couple of adjacent keys on some Alpha Hotel's keyboard....that was good until the IT guy caught on.... :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

92&94 wrote:Years ago, the version of Windows on my office computer would let you re-map the mouse orientation, and I had a completely compu-inept office mate who used my computer to write up his drill log reports. I used to tell the mouse that "up" was really "left" and such.... I'll give the guy credit for figuring out how to make it work rather than ask me to un-do it :mrgreen: That job was so dull we had to make our own fun, pathetic as it sounds now :mrgreen:
Had you been tripping? :shock:

I used to have a stationary mouse where you rolled the ball with your thumb to move the arrow that curses on your screen. It didn't take me long to understand why it was called a curser. :lol:
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost