What's YOUR Dream Gun ?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
41_Marlin
Levergunner

Post by 41_Marlin »

Marlin 1894
41 mag
16 1/4 in barrel
Ballard Rifling
Straight Stock
Serial Number NOT on the tang
Blued
Walnut Stock
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

I dream big.....
One of every American winchester ever made....1860 henry included
throw in a few marlins TOO!
Winjester
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Winjester »

I would probably have to say that I would like to have the 1860 Henry Rifle prersented to President Abraham Lincoln. It's a beautiful piece. Like it was said before, we can always dream!
Winjester
[/img]Image
God Bless America!
Jarhead
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Jarhead »

Winjester wrote:I would probably have to say that I would like to have the 1860 Henry Rifle prersented to President Abraham Lincoln. It's a beautiful piece. Like it was said before, we can always dream!
Winjester
[/img]Image

WOW!
Semper Fi
Gryphon Black
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Gryphon Black »

HOKIE - SMOKES, BULWINKLE!!!!

Yeah, you'd need a major Sugar Daddy to feed that thing!

But who among us wouldn't jump at the chance to drive it? Love to see what it would do to a Chysler K-car!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bang.
jlchucker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jlchucker »

The Model 1886 in 38-70 that I missed out on during an auction in my home town when I was a high school kid--for the sake of local history. :(
Gryphon Black
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Gryphon Black »

Oops, forgot to post my santa guns-

Marlin 1894, beefed WAY up and stretched a little, still with a square bolt, but with a larger, *slightly* rounded lever [not as round as a winnie], 28" oct barrel.

One would be chambered in .454 casull-.45colt, the other in .357Max-357mag.

Ebony stocks, sterling silver inlay, silver sight bead front, pearl diamond on the rear semi-buckhorn. The buttplate would rotate to open up the extra ammo stashed in the stock, and have a black leather upholstered pad stretching it out to a 15in pull length.

Oh, yeah, and a Quigley rifle, as long as we're all getting one! :lol: But I'd like to try that tube sight I saw on Josey Wales' Sharps.
"Well' mister Carpet-Bagger, we got somethin' in this territory called 'The Missoura Boat Ride'!"

OHyeah! :D

Gryphon
bang.
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

Anything, built by Doug Turnbull with every option available in 50AK.
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.
getitdone1
Senior Levergunner

Post by getitdone1 »

I already got'em and they're Brownings and not Winchesters.

Browning model 1886 SRC--better than a Winchester since I know it's been used very little, never abused and has modern steel. EVERYTHING about this gun suits me but may have a fiber optic front sight installed to help a tiny bit with my old eyes and faster sight picture. This one has "The Old West" written all over it !!

Browning model 71 carbine--Same as above plus once I get rid of the pistol grip I'll rate it equal to the above gun. Probably also have the fore stock thinned down. Beavertails ain't for me--even semi-beavertails.

Don McCullough