Classifieds forum rules have been updated...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Hobie

Classifieds forum rules have been updated...

Post by Hobie »

Please read, http://www.levergunscommunity.com/viewt ... 72&start=0.

Sadly, I get complaints that people can't find a particular offering because of our search engine. Doubly sadly, our posters can't follow the simple example. The result, I spend lots of time either editing posts OR finding stuff for somebody else. I simply do not have the time to devote to this so from now on, without exception, posts not in compliance will simply be deleted. The poster will not get an explanation but if it disappears simply accept that you didn't follow the rules. If a poster continues to post ignoring the rules they might actually lose their privilege of posting in that forum.

Since you can't post on the rules topic, I'm going to let you vent on this topic. However, such venting won't change a thing. :wink:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Classifieds forum rules have been updated...

Post by AJMD429 »

Thanks, Hobie. If I inadvertently post a thing that needs deleted, I:
  • a) apologize for the inconvenience (reprimand me and I'll try to learn from the experience).
    b) don't take ANY offense, ever.

I'm just glad there IS a "leverguns forum" to be on.

Sometimes it IS tempting to post on a 'classified' post something positive about the item or seller, as a sort of 'bump to top' thing. It appears that is pretty much off-limits, unless I'm interpreting the rules wrong. I'll TRY to be good. Really. I'm not a bad kid.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

"I'm tired of pickin' up after you kids, so from now on, I'm just throwin' the stuff out."

:wink: :lol:

Hobie, you seem a little cranky today.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
awp101
Advanced Levergunner

Post by awp101 »

FWiedner wrote:"I'm tired of pickin' up after you kids, so from now on, I'm just throwin' the stuff out."

:wink: :lol:
"I'll turn this forum around and we'll go straight home if you kids don't straighten up!"

:mrgreen:

FW, I get the feeling we may get this thread locked... :lol:
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
-Mark Twain

Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 4:13

Got to have a Jones for this
Jones for that
This running with the Joneses boy
Just ain't where it's at
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

I tried to tell Em Hobie but , well You had/have Kids, the Maggots just don't listen. There are still some worried bout OT for Petes sake.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

There's a "Classified" section? It came as shock to find out there was a "Political" section! :twisted: :P :lol: :lol:

Sorry Hobie, couldn't resist... :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Thanks, Hobie, for the reminders.
Last edited by JohndeFresno on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Treeman72
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Treeman72 »

I had a classified post deleted. Just for future posts, was it that I used "wts" and not "fs"? Or did I do the btt bump wrong?

I am sorry, force of habit to say wts from my computer gaming days.