Could this finally be the one??????? (9mm related)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Could this finally be the one??????? (9mm related)

Post by madman4570 »

Guys, been watching this one closely and by everything I am hearing this might finally be the one that from all the extensive testing is the one round that puts to bed(9mm enough gun ???)

Even the weight (they didn't know what the choice would be,just what works best in all major functions) one will run into.

Maybe,in that round about as perfect as can be accomplished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJZFZFmB ... ature=plcp
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Could this finally be the one??????? (9mm related)

Post by olyinaz »

Maybe,in that round about as perfect as can be accomplished.
Thus far. :wink:

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
pneuby
Levergunner 1.0

Post by pneuby »

Win/USA 115gr JHP at the Wally World. Less than half the cost. I can afford to run enough of this through the gun to make SURE it's reliable. I can use up a box or two per year w/o breaking the bank. I can stay 'fresh' with my carry ammo.

I don't depend on the magic bullets. If I have to use the gun, they will be release in rapid succession until I see the desired effect.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

pneuby wrote:Win/USA 115gr JHP at the Wally World. Less than half the cost. I can afford to run enough of this through the gun to make SURE it's reliable. I can use up a box or two per year w/o breaking the bank. I can stay 'fresh' with my carry ammo.

I don't depend on the magic bullets. If I have to use the gun, they will be release in rapid succession until I see the desired effect.
Gotta admit, that makes alot of sense (...even though it is more fun to keep searching and testing loads and stuff... :wink: )

Kind of like the one-man-one-gun concept - the old geezer up in the hills who's only shot his .32 S&W short single-shot rifle with sights made from an old coat-hanger, but put 75,000 rounds through it, is way more likely to kill you than the guy who's on his 100th semiauto black-plastic gun and 100th armor-piercing-soft-point match-target load, searching for the 'ideal' setup.

Most likely I'd rather not get shot at by either, though... :?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "